Would you consider her one of the best PMs in Britain?

Would you consider her one of the best PMs in Britain?
I just finished one of her biographies and she seems pretty based

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdR7WW3XR9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Easily the best

Read Nigel Lawsons autobiography next if you want to learn more about the Thatcher years

Gun grabbing, neoliberal globalist cunt. Rotting in hell with Ronny Ray gun.

An absolute Titan.

Lord Palmerston

Sure, if you're a misanthrope

Anyone with some knowledge about macroeconomics knows she's been the beginning of the end for the lower middle class.

And she's the reason for the Brexit support in de-industralized areas.
And she's part of why Conservatives are the actual Globalists nowadays.
And she's part of why people like Soros rule the World.

She was just another english calvinist

She was a fan of the victorian era and victorian morals, which means considering everything erotic and sexual as sinful and being a merciless scrooge and exploiter, and having an utter disregard for poor people

Even Peter Hitchens now says that he's sorry he fell for her meme policies

But now that Britain finally goes to shit, people there will have the time to reflect on their cultural failures, including Maggie and their silly class divisions

Based Helmut tells the truth

Britain still hasn't recovered from her and possibly it never will.

If it wasn't for her screwing the electoral landscape with the handling of the falklands issue there would have been no blair.

Do you work from home too Canuckbro, day off, night shift, or NEETbux? Just curious
She's not the milk-snatching-from-poor-children devil the Left makes her out to be, but even from a Right-wing perspective she could have been better.

>Sold out continuously to the Chinese on foreign policy, trade, and espionage
>Helped open up the immigration gates
>While I agree in privatization in theory, many services and assets were sold in rigged auctions

Easily the best. The Reagan of Britain.

Interesting

>Middle class
Term invented by Karl Marx

Some of what Marx analyzed is useful, as are some of the heuristics he used to help his analysis.
Others are garbage.

That said I don't think it was invented by Marx himself- he would have used bourgeois or petty bourgeois - but by later Marxist writers.
>The Reagan of Britain
High-spending, gun-grabbing, proxy-fighter-supporting, Islam-ignorant, amnesty-giving, 'free' trade Ronnie?

I agree with the latter statement. Not the first.

>Forgetting 'open-borders' Ronnie
>I had one job
>Brown

It seems Maggie and Blair were obviously the most polarizing, and Major was perceived as a carter- a so-so mediocre stop-gap that didn't make many waves.

Why all the hate for Gordie, though?

The only reason people dislike Brown is because he inherited Tony Blair's mess and there was no way for him to clean it up.

Brown is pretty based, he's the only reason Britain didn't adopt the Euro.

Interesting. I'll look into that.

It might be because of my family's working class background, but I honestly think she is one of the worst PMs we've had.
To be honest, Brown was by no means the best Prime Minister we've had, but he's a lot better than we give him credit for. You have to remember as well that he both had to inherit all the shite that Blair left him with, and also that the world economy at that time was tanking. I think if he was around at any other time he would be remembered as an average PM.

>Calls Woman bigot for daring to talk about migrants.
>Based.

M8.

At least she saw through the ranting and raving about inequality that's all the rage these days.
youtube.com/watch?v=pdR7WW3XR9c

In terms of ability to get her agenda done? She was an outstanding PM. She seems to do well in academic polls of British PMs.

In terms of being good for Britain? I'd need to study the subject a few hundred more hours before I pretended to understand that. I did find it pretty based how she refused to give handouts to a dying industries and let them collapse for the good of the country. She also called the ANC terrorist, which was true but got people incredibly butthurt about how politically incorrect it was. She also was more proud of being the first scientist as PM than being the first woman. I thought she was pretty based although I'm not sure how good she was for the country.

Sup Forums is always split on her because she was a conservative symbol but also a globalist.

The beginning of the end for the middle class was the rising importance of capital and lowering importance of labor. I can't help but see thatcher as somebody that made that reality immediately appearant by fucking over a lot of miners rather than throwing money into a pit until the miners were all out of work anyways.

I think how inevitable you see the social changes that took place in Britain has a ton to do with how you see thatcher. She was either a realist that ripped off a bandaid or somebody that handed Britain over to globalists.

Her political weakness near the end of her term as PM actually DID directly lead to Soros specifically ruling the world. Her joining the ERM after being pressured made Soros a cool billion.

agree with both of these

i think thatcher was the supervisor of this process, not its catalyst

she is also probably the one that introduced the merkel-style ruling persona, leading to a popular desinterest towards politics

No. Total cunt. Glad she's dead and rotting.

She got BTFO by China.

Deng Xiaoping was noted to be blowing cigarette smoke on the British delegation and frequently using the spittoon (white bowl at his feet) whilst negotiating. Absolute madman.

No

she did the greatest thing a leader can do, look long term. She allowed house prices to crash. now in the UK we are on the 3rd or 4th bailout of house prices. It's getting to the point half a trillion $ is enough for a year providing citizens will take the debt on for 25 years.

WE HAVE A FUCKING LEAF, A FUCKING LEAF, PROSTITUTING OUR COUNTRY,