Now what is your excuse of this?

Now what is your excuse of this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hiQoyr5vEXU
youtube.com/watch?v=Z7h2j0n18jg
startribune.com/philando-castile-had-permit-to-carry-gun/386054481/
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/
twitter.com/WesleyLowery/status/753043910860169220/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
heavy.com/news/2016/07/philando-castile-criminal-record-arrest-record-police-racial-profiling-criminal-history-rap-sheet-felon-crime-falcon-heights-minnesota-police-shooting-facebook-live-video-watch-lavish-reynolds-diamond/
gotnews.com/breaking-mn-cops-newport-cigarette-tax-stamps-tie-gangbanger-philandocastile-to-convenience-store-robbery-falconheightsshootings/
youtube.com/watch?v=R_1idQdu5-o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was a nog

pull the trigger kill a nigga he's a hero

The officer told him not to reach for his firearm, I'm guessing the recipient of those instructions didn't heed the command

Niggers aren't people like you and me, Mexibro.

Got shot reaching for a gun.

Jumpy cop, but justifiable homicide.

>reach for gun
>get shot
What's the problem here?

youtube.com/watch?v=hiQoyr5vEXU

He dindu sumthin'

>Non-whites aren't people
FTFY

Philharmonic was high on drugs, his vehicle and appearance matched a description given from an earlier robbery.

What's your excuse for this?

>she had time to make video
>showed gun permit
>said he had gun

Can anyone explain why he didn't give the officer his license first? Isn't it the first thing the cop usually asks for.

there is none, criminals get shot

Honestly , it seems all fishy to me, but the way the cop was reacting makes me thing that he made a stupid mistake and realized inmediatly.

he probably bled to death since his gf was too busy with her phone to help stop the bleeding, eh

>but the way the cop was reacting makes me thing that he made a stupid mistake and realized inmediatly
Or he could just be a normie not quite comfortable with the fact that he killed a man.

He didn't have a ccw permit. So what was he reaching for?

america needs better health services to identify and treat mental issues from white people

obama ruined everything with his obamacare stuff up, focusing on minorities while white people are left with next to nothing

Oh, and the way the "gf" was reacting was very of putting

"plz tell me mah bf iz dea"

I think if the police was pointing and screaming like that I would not dare making a move.

>I have a gun!
>*shuffles*

You get out of the car first.

Damn shame, Philando hated Jews.

I was talking about the woman gunning down her daughters.

He had a CCW permit, just wasn't issued by the jurisdiction he was shot in. I haven't seen any concrete proof of it yet but there are multiple sources that claim this.

Fair point, but he is not seemed distressed by killing, it seems he is more worried because he knows the murder was not justified.

Care to site some sources?

pulled over on suspicion of armed robbery
grabs his gun when cop approaches
gets shot

A: if she wanted to kill her daughters in the first place, she probably had a mental problem

B: probably used husband's gun, which means that the purchaser of the gun is not to blame here.

You should read the story about the boy who cried wolf.

I don't give a fuck about this nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7h2j0n18jg

Here is the video in case anyone wants to see it.

That woman was batshit crazy! Why do I need to excuse her actions? What does it have to do with me...

>Now what is your excuse of this?
Did she film what happened before the cop shot him?
Nice narrative taco retard.

I actually have CNN and they were just talking about this. They said he did have a CCW but did not mention where it was issued.

Build wall pablo

>officer asks for ID
>instead of telling the officer that his ID isnt on his person, he reaches inside his vehicle
>cop doesn't know what to expect

I mean, both parties are to blame here, tho.

Im sure they were giving that cop hard time. Cops ask for license registration proof of insurance the first thing the get to your window. But somehow he reached for his wallet in the middle of the stop.

Cop probably asked him to get out of the car after those two were being apes and the male ape finally reached for his DL but it was too late.

I'm sure the police officer was right.

>Boy lies
>Whole group decides to not trust this single boy anymore

>Some niggers lie
>Therefore all niggers lie

Did you get my point?
It's litteraly "not all muslims tier" but it's like saying "All whites are racist"

startribune.com/philando-castile-had-permit-to-carry-gun/386054481/

Like I said, I'm waiting for more solid evidence to come out on whether or not he actually had one, but here is this.

Gotta a link?

Thank you and same.

need backup

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/08/confirmed-philando-castile-was-an-armed-robbery-suspect-false-media-narrative-now-driving-cop-killings/

it has since been confirmed that he was in fact involved in the robbery

That fucking spic was hyped up on fear before he pulled them over. probably adderall and steroids too.

Yeah I saw that..a while ago. That was, if I recall, recognized as criminal on the officers part.
I do agree that policing methods have become more and more extreme, but are you saying it's because he's black that he was shot?

The Star-Tribune quotes the source as saying that Castile obtained the permit when he lived in Robbinsdale, Minnesota, which is in Hennepin County.

Gun permit application information is private in Minnesota under the law.

Best you can find right now -

twitter.com/WesleyLowery/status/753043910860169220/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

That one was fucked up. He really dindu nothing. I hope he got just compensation.

Gee man, I don't know, I'll make sure I start recording before a cop decides to shoot me, It's not like he was not expecting to get shot or anything

Wasn't this the same black guy who robbed a store, and a pic was posted here showing it?

No, I am not saying he got shot because he was black

Literally doesn't matter. Mike Brown robbed a store and nearly killed an Officer and he's still held up as a martyr. You get all these people saying "Justice for Alton Sterling" and don't even care that he was a violent sex offender with a mile-long rap sheet.

We did this shit last week taconig, this is Pokemon week. You fucking idiot.

Speculated nor confirmed but he did match the idea.

until you see him with a gun in his hand, dont pull the trigger

pretty easy

but he was a spic, so Im not suprised he acted so aggressively

you know spics are like that, if you know them well

>nignog tries to kill cop
>cop eliminates the threat
>nignog woman thinks it's a good idea to fabricate evidence with a biased recording
honestly the bitch should be in jail

>when he lived in Robbinsdale
judging by his criminal record, its highly doubtful he ever moved

heavy.com/news/2016/07/philando-castile-criminal-record-arrest-record-police-racial-profiling-criminal-history-rap-sheet-felon-crime-falcon-heights-minnesota-police-shooting-facebook-live-video-watch-lavish-reynolds-diamond/

And how do you know she is fabricating the story?

Why in the video the cop did't refute any of the things the woman was saying? She let her talk to the phone explaining what happen and the cop only repeat what she said.

It does not matter if he had a ccw.
He was dumb to not have his id and permit out and ready before the cop got the window. Carry permits dont make you special.
Play stupid games.
Win stupid prizes.

Jurisdiction?
CCW's are issued by the state. The only way he could be somewhere that didn't recognize his license is if he was in another state that chose not to recognize it.

no its pretty much been confirmed that he was involved

gotnews.com/breaking-mn-cops-newport-cigarette-tax-stamps-tie-gangbanger-philandocastile-to-convenience-store-robbery-falconheightsshootings/

There's nothing to even say. The video was recorded after it already happened. Unless you're going to believe word for word what his girlfriend said, but why anyone would do that without knowing her baffles me.

She said they were pulled over for a broken tail light, yet both were working plus the stop happened during the middle of the day when police aren't looking for tail lights. He radioed base and said he's pulling the car over to question them because they fit the description of an armed robbery suspect.

>"he dove in"

these cops are fucking on shit and theyre not telling us

>You better get your ID litteraly in your hand before the cop shows up in your windown unless you want to die!

Where did you learn this bullshit?

maybe because the officer was busy reporting what happened

>after officer shoots boyfriend
>conveniently didnt record the moment before
wew just another nigger nogging around and getting shot

There is no excuse for taking a life other than in defense to preserve others Iives and then your own of course.

Yes, I heard him whispering, but also pointing a gun at her, he still was nervous as fuck

he learned from people defending cops that are drugged up on stimulants for bravery

In reflection, this guy seems like a decent person and means no harm. But to a cop that knows this guy is armed and suspects him to be a robbery suspect, you don't have days to judge someones character, just seconds. This is murder, but should be at least a man-slaughter charger. The cop might have felt threatened, even though we know he shouldn't have. But he should be charged with something, or at least fired for being scared of the smallest thing and overreacting. Out of all the police shootings, this one is the least justified in my opinion.

When you take the ccw class.
It puts the cop at ease. They dont like not seeing your hands right after you tell them you have a gun.

>This is murder, but should be at least a man-slaughter charger. The cop might have felt threatened, even though we know he shouldn't have. But he should be charged with something, or at least fired for being scared of the smallest thing and overreacting. Out of all the police shootings, this one is the least justified in my opinion.
Do you have all the facts on this case or are you just rushing to judgment along with all the other leftists?

Yes , I think we can all agree that the cop actually did something wrong this time.

It helps, the less movement you make the better. It is a signal to a LEO that you are knowledgeable of their training and practices, I practice this method when I'm stopped. Have all necessary paperwork ready and out when before they approach.

god why wouldn't she expect this to happen before the cop came up ?

I mean really! you better start filming before the cop says one word to you!

its your fault man!

jesus

what the fuck america?

>WHITE ON WHITE CRIME #10: CHRISTY SHEATS KILLS OWN DAUGHTERS, THEN COPS KILL HER
youtube.com/watch?v=R_1idQdu5-o

thats not how self defense works you retard

the officer had every reason to believe to his life was threatened.

>dindu is suspect in armed robbery
>confirms he has a gun
>is reaching in the general direction of gun while officer tells him not to

They're issued by sheriffs?

The sheriff didn't say he didn't have a CCW permit in the state, he just said one wasn't issued by their department.

It's fucking disgusting.

Shooting someone without being sure he is a threat is murder. Even if he's nigger.

Burgers, get your shit together.

inbred texans killing each other

in some states, there is an unconstitutional CLEO signoff, so if you're a fucking retard nogunz journalist and you go looking to find out which one did that for his license rather than check with the state, you'll get a "wasn't me" reply from most jurisdictions.

>issued
cosigned.
>sheriff
or police chief, or judge. any CLEO.

>Woman captures moments after officer shoots boyfriend.
Nothing leading up to that, huh? Sounds sketchy to me.

>not knowing how many cops have died in exactly that scenario because they didn't shoot fast enough

go back to your Call of Duty and Doritos, fat kid

dont YOU try to sort the real world out on a forum

It's not like being a cop is a high-risk jor or something

>yesterday
>"HAHA NIGGERS ARE DUMB AS FUCK"
>today
>"hmmmmmmm why wouldn't she start recording a police encounter before they even pulled over? that would be the rational and intelligent thing to do"
infowars is down the hall and to the left

WELCOME TO THE LAND OF FREEDOM

Does this give them right to shoot anyone that they seem suspicious?
Ask them for ID and when they want to comply shoot them?

You assume the cop pulled the gun out and gave him warnings when it was a knee jerk action

Are Black People more likely to commit Suicide by Cop?

charge your battery like you charge the goyim interest

>dumb broad records video instead of applying first aid.
>boyfriend bleeds out
SHE is as responsible for his death as the officer.
The gun wounds didn't kill him, the loss of blood did.

That's easy to say in the fucking Czech Republic

see this:

Yes, because I'm not biased.

>excuse
If by excuse, you mean "response", the response to a man attempting to draw a weapon on a law enforcement officer is a suppressing bullet. Where that bullet contacts is up to the discrestion of the law enforcement officer in the defensive situation.

I hope this clears it up for you.

Its not. Nobody is going to just shoot you becuase you pulled them over and expect to get away with it.

In b4 some fat kid posts a video of something that happened one time 20 yeras ago.

The officer had a gun pointed at her and told her not to move, idiot.

I'm talking about BLM and their so called "cause".

They've cried wolf about a dozen other nogs who deserved to die, so now I literally don't care about the one nigger who POSSIBLY didn't deserve to die.

>Nobody is going to just shoot you becuase you pulled them over and expect to get away with it.
Happened days ago in Missouri. Cop is going to be paralyzed from the neck down for the rest of his life - someone should have told him it's not a dangerous job.

>now

We know you're a little slow with news in Mexico, but this video has already been posted multiple times since the day the incident occured.
Also the fact that police scanner recordings show that he resembled a suspect that committed an armed robbery.

wow, just...