EU is probably less than 40% white

>EU is probably less than 40% white
>LOL America le 52%
?

Do europeons not know about White states and how our states and regions are comparable to their nations and our nation is comparable to their political union....?

>Yrip ibn'd wite

le proofs chicken

>Europeans are less than 40% white

I'll do the math later, but it's

(# ethnic Germans, Brits, nords, French)/~750 mil

@80867647
mad thirdie lol

And slavs?
>inb4 le mongol maymay xDDD

>slavs are white
and there it is, like clockwork

>I'll do the math later

>70 years ago slavs were being GENO'd because they were non-white subhumans
>now Hans is desperate to call them white so his political union can seem whiter than it actually is

really wew's the lads

>not counting meds

Another Sup Forums intellectual

DUE TO YOUR EDUCATION SYSTEM BEING AFRICA TIER, YOU WONT BE ABLE TO DO THE MATH LATER :----DDDDDDDD X-DDDD FUCKING BURGERS AND FATBRAINS X-DDDD THANGG U FOR UR SERIVICE :'---DDDD

>Murica's white ppl

@80867768
I'm going back to bed, lil non-human thirdie

>members of the union of yuropeon cuckolds have no retort to this fact

>"i-it's the Sup Forums boogeyman"
as expected

BUT YOU SHOWED NO FACTS TO PROVE YOUR CLAIMS SO WHY SHOULD YUROP HAVE ANY SORT OF RETORT MR FREED MCBURGEREAGLE :-----DDDDDD

You keep this up and Finns are going off the white part of the calculation

GÜAITS AI DUNN LAIK DUNN B GÜAIT

ABLLELBUUOR

ARBGLGUBBBLeee

GARBJBNGHBRG

Damn, americans are not handling it well at all.

funny how it's always thirdies

>Be American
>Look directly at sun

>I will decide who is white and who is not
...this explains absolutely everything!

i honestly have no idea why but this is the first Sup Forums post that made me laugh in like a month

Well, well, well, I guess America is muh heritage, those are American and therefore not white).

Damn, truly an African nation.

>north west europeons are white
>but not when they have kids together

what did they mean by this

>less than 40% white

i wish

Slavs are whiter than yanks that's for sure.

>HRRGHRLHRKLBLJHELRLRLRLRGGG

what are we then? Asian? African? I'm genuinely curious.

Slavs are whiter than """white""" americans

He's on to us lads.

non aryan =/= non white

what does that even mean? america has a larger polish population than any country outside of poland. fucking retard.

What's your logic then?

So slavs are whites except when they're not

>he wants to be associated with wh*Tes
lmao get woke mate
Iranian

Modern Iranians are mostly arab-like shitskins. We're proud Aryans from Eden, after all Adam and Eve spoke Polish.

Slav:
>almost 100% white as far as history goes, no mixing at all

"""White Americans"""
>I'm 29% irish, 52% italian, 10% native american 6,5% black african, my mother was 16% Polish and my great-great grandfather was enslaved in Australian mines so I'm basically Australian too, plus I've been born in USA so I'm more European than you.

>half a billion europeans immigrated to america and formed small isolated farming villages but they all somehow mixed with blacks and mexicans because this is funny to the yuro

>half a billion europeans immigrated
>current population of USA: 370 millions
these don't add up

including the rest of the americas

YES, WE'RE THE PROUD SONS AND DAUGHERS OF THE ARYAN COLONISTS FROM EUROPE

Oh shit they're inbred brit tier

>large percentage of white Europeans emigrate to Canada or Argentina
>a lot of people from southern Europe emigrate to USA
>somehow USA isn't white
it truly a mystery my man

oh I see, the europeans that immigrated to the US were not white but the ones that immigrated to canada were, because it's a funny meme.
no, we had a large wave of immigration from a single southern european country, italy, and the turn of the century but a drop in the bucket compared to german, scots, english, irish, etc.
funnily enough the few people I know from canada have italian surnames and look very swarthy. safe to say they immigrated there as well.

The Americas have a population of 1 Billion right now so there is no way 500Million european people emigrated there decades or centuries ago, even if we assume they all have European ancestry(which they don't)

if you account for the total number of europeans that have immigrated since the amerigo vespucci was around until modern times it's easily that much

they didn't have trans-atlantic planes or anything back in 1500's-1800's so the amount of people who would want to go for weeks to some barren land would be minimal

And then again, everybody who was there in the initial years HAD TO mix with native american women and that's how you orcs were made.

Heil, my name is Sharty Shartsson and my ancestors came from Norway, I'm proud of my Norse Aryan heritage, Heil Odin Heil Wotan 14/88

USA isnt an union anymore xd. Thats like saying regions in european countries are just part of a union.

Why are you so obsessed with whiteness?

because they know their cunt is getting less and less white each year.
It's a coping mechanism.

Stop letting them past your country you inbreed Slav-Jew piece of shit.

wait, are you actually implying that this guy isn't white?

>sweden expression it's opinion regarding who you should let in your country

kek, and we're literally back to square 1 and the very origin of this maymay in the first place, being: "you're not white11!!!111"
congrats america you did it

Why do """"Italian""""-Americans look so fucking weird?

They are from south Italy. They're north africans.

It's really, really funny how it's mostly thirdie subhumans parroting this

>slavs are not wh*Te
Thank god we are not.

how can one country be so offended by a percentage? god damn America, i thought you guys were supposed to be tough and shit.

topkek
10/10

>be american
>get shot

Why are you being that narrow with your definition, then keeping the US figure the same? I really hope you don't think the 56% number comes AFTER the debatables.

can you just fucking kill yourself already?