ITT: Actors you didn't know used a prosthesis

ITT: Actors you didn't know used a prosthesis

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday30.usatoday.com/life/people/2009-11-05-freeman_N.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His hand got burnt up when he crashed his super car and killed an expensive whore

>nissan maxima
>super car

>old fat white bitch
>expensive whore

nigger please

I like to imagine this black man with an amazing voice is better than me in every way. He's certainly better than you.

Wait, he killed someone?

Its a huge cover up, covered in old black jizz

It always comes and finds you
It will always hear you cry
I cross my wooden leg
And I swear on my glass eye

So how many actors have killed people (not counting former soldiers)? Is there a list? The ones I can think of are OJ, Broderick, Snoop Dogg, and Mr. Moseby.

>Mr. Moseby.
What are you talking about?

Donald Trump technically counts.

When he "came out" as gay to his family, his dad killed himself. So he effectively killed his dad.

>He wears a compression glove to protect against blood pooling due to non-movement. His publicist announced he was expected to make a full recovery.[47]
>Meyer, his passenger, sued him for negligence, claiming that he was drinking the night of the accident. Subsequently, the suit was settled.
Jesus Christ, user, you're full of shit.

Fuck your late nite wiki searches. He burnt up his shit in a car crash while getting head from a luxury woman. Your taking the cover up bullshit as truth. Stay young and stupid, kid.

>muh son isnt the way i envisioned him!
>its almost like he is is own person
>best kill myself

weakling

Not a prosthetic but...

usatoday30.usatoday.com/life/people/2009-11-05-freeman_N.htm
>Meyer, who lives in Memphis, had sued for medical expenses, pain and suffering, lost wages, permanent disability and property damage. The lawsuit claimed Freeman had been drinking that night at the Bayou Bend Golf and Country Club and later at a friend's house.
She is alive though.

gfys

Well the entire point of having kids and providing for them and sacrificing for them is so that they themselves will also have children and continue your genetic lineage, so yeah finding out all that work and like getting up for years to change diapers and drive them to soccer and working overtime so they can have toys was all essentially for nothing, in fact speaking genetically was literally for nothing; a genetic dead end, yeah that's going to have an effect on some people. That massive crushing feeling that it was all for nothing. All that sacrifice. All those dreams given up on.

USA Today is your proof.

Did they extend Spring Break for the 6th grade. Learn about the real world and get back to me. Ill even buy you a tall beer.

I don't see anywhere that says he killed someone in that accident. The woman in the car survived and sued him.

What proof do YOU have, old-timer?

Bruce Jender

Ive got the shovel we buried that bitch with.

is that really the entire point? surely people are smarter and more sentimental than that

It's not smart to accept homosexuality though.

>door accident
Weeeeew

why not.

what are those foot things all about? thats insane!

Because it's degenerate prctice that harms children, goes against natural biology, and is a product of the Marxist viewpoint that the traditional family should be destroyed.

It was so he could run barefoot on the street and rough areas during the chase scene from The First Avenger.

your looking too deep into it man.

You're right. He should have killed the son, and tried again.

Sorry. The LGBTQ+ agenda is fucked up. I won't accept it.

>the entire point of having kids is so that they themselves will also have children and continue your genetic lineage
How selfish.

I never understood this meme.

they want you to be gay.

I knew he was a criminal. Did he actually kill people?

>is that really the entire point?

From the outlook of genetics, yes, that really is the entire point. Genetically speaking if you do not reproduce and your offspring do not reproduce you are a failure. Doesn't matter if you cured cancer or wrote the ninth symphony, your DNA doesn't care about any of that.

>How selfish

Take it up with your DNA. As far as it is concerned this is your sole and only purpose, everything else is window dressing.