What redpill books that Sup Forums recommend? Can be on any interesting topic like politics, economics, religion...

What redpill books that Sup Forums recommend? Can be on any interesting topic like politics, economics, religion, human behaviour, etc., etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

fee.org/resources/economics-in-one-lesson-2/
econlib.org/library/Bastiat/basLaw0.html
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
amazon.com/Catastrophic-Failure-Blindfolding-America-Jihad/dp/1511617500
youtube.com/watch?v=6YqcIFIzOPA
fringechan.org/library/src/1456411474807-1.pdf
cwporter.com/rhodesia.html
amazon.com/Earth-Changes-Human-Cosmic-Connection/dp/1897244975
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

mein kampf als kleine schullektüre

the mezzanine

Notes from the Underground or Letters from the Underworld

>a fucking leaf
very funny, faggot

Why don't you refute the arguments of the book instead of calling names? Oh yeah, it's because you can't.

I'd reccomend reading 'Meditations' as a starting book and something to re read throughout your life. You'll always find something applicable. It's also a good way to prevent yourself from going full stormfag when your search deepens and you learn the full extent of kike trickery.

All red pills are acceptable.. This will make you a sad and angry person, but that's the price to see the world realistically

The Bible, Art of the Deal, Atlas Shrugged

free online

fee.org/resources/economics-in-one-lesson-2/

There is only one book which is 100% red pill

>not posting 'Zweites Buch'
Mein kampf gives you a good picture of Hitler as a man but his second book is where his real ideology lies.

>1:17 into mp3

can allready tell this is going to be important to me.

i have doubts that Hitler wrote that book

It doesn't really matter, it's a concise and complete overview of the Natsoc doctrine. It's more historically relevant than meme kampf

Economists are based boys 9/10

The Law

It's a quick read.

econlib.org/library/Bastiat/basLaw0.html

>Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas
>The Eletric Kool Aid Acid Test
>The Teachings of Don Juan
>The Satanic Bible
>Programmed To Kill: The Politics of Serial Murder

The Myth of the 20th Century

Extremely recommended. Bastiat is god-tier.

Shilling for Common Sense by Paine as well. Short, quick read.

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

>recommend me media that confirms my biases
How about you read something that promotes something you disagree with, maybe you get a better understanding of other people

The Adventures of Christ-chan

"Sword of truth" by Terry Goodkind
Especially last two books

tldr: Moral and just Wizard king fights against an horde of death worshiping rape fanatics

thank you, ruskie of piracy

Kill John Lennon!

This is great read

My girl recommends me pic related.

I dont read alot of books, is it worth a read?

Actually, I agree. One should familiarize himself with all possible opinions.

Is this a bait?

The Qu'ran.

No she does recommend it, but i have no idea whats it about. Read the first page.

Pol essential reading

1/2

But how come you haven't read it in high school? It's one of the most notorious books ever. Though yes, if you're serious, it is worth reading.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/2

And relevant book database on mega: mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

Personally: "Truth for germany - walendy" and "the ruling elite - spinoza" were extremely eye opening.

I think it is a very good book. Must read if you are a bit interested in politics

E Michael Jones is the most redpilled historian currently alive today

He completely destroys the Jews, Christian modernism and degeneracy

His book on the history of capitalism is truly profound

Seneca as well

Because i only read dutch literature and dont read much in general.

I was more interested in STEM, now that I mature i enjoy literature more and more..

Can you give a quick recap without spoilers? Im afraid that ill reveal the plot for myself if i google it.

Sounds like a book for me about
>where do I see myself in 5 years

it's short as fuck. just knock it out in a day.

No but seriously
the book is amazing

amazon.com/Catastrophic-Failure-Blindfolding-America-Jihad/dp/1511617500

Ill start right away user

It's about a fight against an oppressive regime. There's a huge focus on the way they control people which is the most interesting part of the book.

between two ages - zbigniewbrezinski

Sounds cool, ill read it.

btw I love your country. Ill be visiting it again soon.

Title sounds good, yes. And I'm rather serious aswell... youtube.com/watch?v=6YqcIFIzOPA

I personally recommend,
Surely you're joking, Mr.Feynman, its bae

"Red pilled" literature is pretty much everything by Nietzsche and Stirner. I don't know, if you want to read the leftist stuff which he inspired like Sartre and Derrida. It's mosty c&p anyway in my oppinion. And you might like social darwinists like Herbert Spencer. Or a little earlier writers of Russian nihilism. But I think they are degenerate - like Stirner desu.

It has some "redpill" ideas in there. But more bluepilled overall.

that quote is fake btw

>guaranteed replies

Ayeee thanks for the post fg. I have something to listen to while i do manual labor.

Really? It was just one of the first pictures that came up when I typed in his name.

Faggot tougth he wanted red pills

he wasent ready for it

fringechan.org/library/src/1456411474807-1.pdf

Can someone tell me what problems they have with this book exactly? Seriously fuck the hugbox eco-chamber shit, it makes sense that location is what made Europeans the conquerors they were. I remember someone saying something about Europe being just as dangerous as Africa with giant bulls that'll kill everything that got near it and woolly Rhinos / Mammoths but compared to tropical Africa life wasn't as vary, its a fact that Europe isn't as hostile compared to the rest of the world, i'd say North America is a close second.

The arguments i remember reading were trying to state that Europeans had just as much environmental barriers as everyone but i dont see that. European animals are more laxed, for example Zebra are very hard to tame because they're easily agitated from predators. Africa was still dealing with fucking man eating lions in the 1940s and the many diseases spread from the bloom of insect that thrive under heat. Arabs had to constantly consider heat / water and indos didn't have large animals to establish trade routes effectively so there was only local trade. The Europe is one of the most stable continents on the planet and i'd say that would be part of white peoples their success. With fewer dangers Europeans are able to focus more on thought and raising quality offspring instead of just breeding faster then you died. Quality offspring leads to a closer community and more "equal" rights as death / savagery being more traumatic to a European then to someone who is more familiar death / savagery is common. Less survival means more innovation. I think that's why Arabs were innovators in the beginning, there's not really anything to do in the heat besides fucking thinking and meditating.

Idk this a personal opinion im pulling out my ass but being a spic that grew up hood with almost nothing but niggers, arabs, spics and other shitskins it seems Europeans / Whites evolved with civility in mind, they're more in-toned to sociability and order while blacks beings the most extreme cases are more aggressive and remorseless.

Like if a White / Asian person does something aggressive or horrendous i cant help but feel he's an asshole or "psychopath" and it stands out more while if a Mexican / Black does something aggressive or horrendous it still feels wrong and fucked up but at the same time it feels more "natural" or "normal" and it doesn't come off as an illness but more. Idk if this perspective is instinctual or media influenced tho. I have notice in my life that darker skinned mexicans are more incline to hostility while lighter skinned mexicans are more sociable like a Eurpean-genetag or someshit.

cwporter.com/rhodesia.html

douglas reed controversy of zion
laura knight jadczyk the wave
amazon.com/Earth-Changes-Human-Cosmic-Connection/dp/1897244975

This book is shit.

Why? What's in it that is so unbelievable?

>thinking in terms of good and evil instead of effective and ineffective
Bluepilled as fuck.

Can someone tl;dr this shit to me?

this spurdo explains it pretty well

"The society formed by the male with the female, where it goes beyond the mere conditions of mating, calls for the extension of the instinct of self−preservation, since the readiness to fight for one’s own ego has to be extended also to the mate. Almost always they are ready to protect and defend each other; so that here we find the first, though infinitely simple, manifestation of the spirit of sacrifice. As soon as this spirit extends beyond the narrow limits of the family, we have the conditions under which larger associations and finally even States can be formed.

"This mental attitude, which forces self−interest to recede into the background in favour of the common weal, is the first prerequisite for any kind of really human civilization. It is out of this spirit alone that great human achievements have sprung for which the original doers have scarcely ever received any recompense but which turns out to be the source of abundant benefit for their descendants. Every worker and every peasant, every inventor, state official, etc., who works without ever achieving fortune or prosperity for himself, is a representative of this sublime idea, even though he may never become conscious of the profound meaning of his own activity.

"The fundamental spirit out of which this kind of activity springs is the contradistinction of ‘Egotism’ and we call it ‘Idealism’. By this we mean to signify the willingness of the individual to make sacrifices for the community and his fellow−men. It is of the utmost importance to insist again and again that idealism is not merely a superfluous manifestation of sentiment but rather something which has been, is and always will be, a necessary precondition of human civilization.

"As soon as the spirit of egotism begins to prevail among a people then the bonds of the social order break and man, by seeking his own personal happiness, veritably tumbles out of heaven and falls into hell."

The God Delusion
God is not Great
The Greatest Show on Earth
Pale Blue Dot

Mein Kanpf by Adolf Hitler. A best seller.