The reason you're a racist is because Big Jamal took your white sweet heart in middle school and you are unable to hope...

The reason you're a racist is because Big Jamal took your white sweet heart in middle school and you are unable to hope due to severe social issues.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/user/ColinFlaherty712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, it's from when I first went through Rotherham and to takeaways sober, met the Pakistani community and realised they hated us.

Hate begets hate.

Except I'm not a racist, I'm just tired of being scapegoated and blamed for other people's problems.

It's because my dad told me all my life how great our home town was before Mexicans invaded and how shitty it was living amongst niggers in Denver and the darker folk have pretty well vindicated my inherent prejudice my whole life.

Nope (0 niggers in my country),I´m racist because the white race must survive Schlomo

The reason I am racist is I have lived in places with more than one nigger before.

nope it's because goblins treat me like shit in my own country due to the circumstances of my birth. they do this despite being truck driving retards who struggle with basic math and English.

I just care about humanity's survival. I wouldn't give a fuck about other races if they could contribute as much as white people to humanity in their own countries.

I'm racist because of the horrors I hear from other people's stories.

what do you think of Scandinavians?
I talked to a Polish lad who said they thought we all were faggots and that we would be mistreated by local Polish peoples

I'm seriously thinking of working in Eastern Europe soon
I would never raise a family in Oslo

Nice try Tyrone, I'm not racist. I just come here for the memes/bantz/and sjw hate.

Post R2Dindu and prove it.

The reason I'm a racist is because I was born white.
Racism = power + privilege, get with the times. #currentyear

I can't. I am unable to hope.

No because when I was growing up the nigger population in my school was 0
I'm racist because watching niggers beat a truck driver for being white and driving in LA and since then they've been doing the exact same thing
The only thing that is changed is the prevalence of video evidence
m.youtube.com/user/ColinFlaherty712

embrace it, you cuck

I hope you can cope with it that way

>T. Jew Cuck mcBaitstein whilst stroking himself.

>Daily Mail
>credible
I know this board loves fear mongering but Christ.

Racism is a social construct, you can't appropriate cultural enrichment since african americans are oppressed and whites are the patriarchy while not being part of the social justice progressiveism and being ableist cisgendered privilaged moop da doopidy doop

>Muh dick

I think you are nice. Our "nationalists" are more agressive towards ruskis than on jews or other non-ukrainians (half of my family is french ),and the people i known weren't that agressive towards strangers just don't be an attention whore and I don't think you´ll have too much problems.
PS:never approach gopniks

This. I'm pretty sure op hasn't experienced this. I live in the bay area, it's a shithole.

It's because I live on the West Bank in New Orleans. Even the most extreme leftists understand why cops murder black people after a couple of years of living here

Not an argument, and how can any humanoid not be racist to begin with? The moment you admit blacks can stay in the sun longer than whites without developing sunburns, means that you are a racist.

Racism is just subjective crap, because it holds no scientific results to keep it up.

No, I am racist because I have the ability to recognize patterns in certian groups of people and I have drawn the conclusion that niggers are inherently more violent and cause more crime than any other race in America. I grew up a town with a 1% black population. The local crimerate was laughable, as a kid I could go out and play anywhere at any time. Now I live in a city with a 20% or so black population and most of the people I meet tell me never to go out at night alone unless it was life-or-death. Gee golly, it must be a big ol' coincidence, right?

I'm racist because I'm a human being and humans are tribal animals who prefer their own kind and would rather live among those who are of the same ethnicity as them and who share a heritage and culture with them and love the land in which their people have inhabited for millenia and don't wish to share it with those are outside their tribe/nation

Good luck brah, I've never seen a black person in my life.

Gypsies haven't done anything to me, either.

bait thread aside, there was like 2 black people in my school and one was phillipino.

If sweerheart is some ephemism for my wallet, then yes.

kek

/thread
Except that it likely was Fero Lakatoš in our case.

daily reminder about libtard threads
>
sage and ignore

Plz delete this it triggers me you didnt provide proper trigger warnings im having a PTSD attack

There were exactly 2 niggers in my high school who generally spent more time suspended than actually attending class, and I'm reasonably sure they got bussed in from the city for diversity or something. The other maybe 5 black kids were either nerdy as fuck or barely even mulatto and generally fine people.
To your assertion I never really interacted with the nogs though, hell I don't think I even had a class or study hall with either of them. Fast forward a decade and my school actually made the news for some kind of bullying/chimpout thing that happened.

Actually I stole a black kid's girlfriend in middle school
I wasn't racist back then though so it wasn't ironic and funny until I became racist years later, after studying bio-anthropology and realizing that Negroids actually are a different subspecies by every single definition, and the establishment was just too blinded by "diversity" (aka the jews) to realize the truth.
>tfw my interest in primatology redpilled me accidently

niggers only took the fat white women in my highschool/middleschool.

No one's blaming you, kid. Shitposting all day doesn't damage anyone

Nope. It's started in my teens working as a waveslave and realizing most natives are entitled drunk retards, and continued as an adult when I realized most natives are entitled drunk thieving retards who will threaten to stab you over pocket change.

I'm honestly only really (slightly) racist towards natives though... and even then I give everyone the benefit of doubt when I meet them because there is a lot of cool natives who broke free from the typical reserve lowlife stereotype. I'm not racist at all towards any other group really. Black people here are just like everyone else and Arabic people here seem to work hard to provide for their families which I can at least respect. I hate the burka as much as anyone else and think it should be banned but at the end of the day the minority of Arabic burka wearers don't affect me whatsoever.

If blacks disappeared, virtually every country on earth would experience massive drops in crime, prison spending,welfare, and school grades would rocket

I'm automatically racist due to my light complexion, big blue eyes and tall stature. I've just stopped giving a shit.

Plus I'm a big guy (for you) and I can be what the fuck I want.

>it's a reddit tries and fails to use meme psychology as a thinly veiled insult because they can't actually beat any of Sup Forumss arguments thread

wew.

There was this coon named Casey. He fucked with me and stole my money when I was in like year 4, he sold me a slingshot, stole it off me came to my house and told my dad I promised him $20 My dad gave him my allowance because Casey saw I had $20.

The coon had the audacity to come to my house and lie to my dad for $20. He was a highschooler
My friend and I went and pissed in his mailbox but fuck coons.

There were no blacks in my middle school, every white American should have that right.