What exactly happened to Finland?

What exactly happened to Finland?

Sweden happened

Plastic water bottles

I'm starving for huge throbbing cocks as well!

KGB psy-op

Do you think so?

It must be!

Something very concerning.

It's the tap water

well, well, well

Can't a man enjoy the pleasures of sodomy without being ridiculed?
Hmph!

this

saved

Winter is coming. They want closeness.

That's not even ridiculing, I am just surprised about the state of finnish men!

I'm cute 22 male, any Nordic countries want to take me in?

Comfy.

Lewd finns...

Saved as well. Thank you for documenting all instances of Finnish homosexual tendencies.

I'm always on duty.

Stop roleplaying as countries

Saved. I appreciate it.

really weird to see someone so slutty

>This entire thread
There has to be a reason for this, right?

Nobody is roleplaying as countries, we are curious about what happened in Finland to cause such strange behavior within ranks of Finnish men

I am guessing the same thing that happens to russian men in army or prison. One becomes totally broken by rapists.

You think so eesti?

>tfw you will never be truly mindbroken because you're already a cum dumpster at heart
Fuck, I want to be reborn as an innocent effeminate Russian male who is wrongly convicted of dealing drugs and sent to prison, only to have my virginity roughly taken away and all of my holes filled with cum
And when I'm released from prison there'll be nothing on my mind except for cocks, cocks, COCKS! And I'd whore myself out on the streets to dirty pidors and let them cum all over me...

In prison yes, in army not so much. But isn't Finland supposed to be very developed and all? How can they let their fellow countrymen to be so mentally destroyed?

It's the northern gay hour.

You can stop roleplaying.
I have a steam friend from russia who had to deal with gay prostitution in army. He says it's common but it's not as bad as in prison.

Finns = Mongols

To be honest, dicks do seem to be fun. Imagine feeling the pulsations of an ejaculating penis that you gently fondle with your tongue.
The problem is the body associated with it.

no homo

It's not destruction... it's enlightenment. True sapience is knowing that the human body has been given its durability by god for the sole purpose of pleasing other people's dicks.

Russians = Mongols

I'm not roleplaying. I genuinely want to be forced into a suspicious vehicle, driven to a shack in the middle of the woods and used against my will. I won't be able to shout for help because my mouth will be filled with cocks. When they stop, I will be so broken that I will voluntarily remain as their sex slave for the rest of my useful days. Once I become too loose I'll be discarded and left for dead, spending my last days in a slum for hobos to use as their personal cum toilet.

You sure save a lot of lewd finn screenshots

You're roleplaying. If you were serious about your "roleplaying" you would have already been gone and doing those things.

From many of my friends who went to army I've never heard anything like that, usually it's only beatings and general violence.

I'm not roleplaying, it's because I'm only eighteen and no one in this shitty country will do it. Furthermore, it's against the (((law))).

Once I go to Britain for university I'll immediately whore myself out for English cock

Here is pic of him, he is still doing the gay stuff.
He said he can't stop doing it, so kinda feel sorry for him being broken.

Why would you feel sorry for anyone who's been broken? They've reached paradise. They're happy.

He doesn't want to do it, he just "does" it. He cries about it a lot at steam/discord. He is trapped in some weird behavior that he will never get rid off unless he gets help.

Кaк бyдтo ты caм нe хoчeшь члeнa...

That's sad then

Yes.
Don't confuse him with you, you want to be broken and live like a whore. He just got fucked up by disgusting humans and now can't stop doing it for whatever reason I don't seriously get.

He can easily get help even in Russia. The only difference is that he has to ask for help and not just wait for it.

Can he?
I have told him many times to go and talk to get help he just refuses and says not possible.

offer him a place to stay and then sex bätäng poikuli vittu, and leave him somewhere in stockholm refugee centers with no ID papers

i do not think it is just finns as i've noticed the site as a whole has become increasingly faggier

i believe that those in their early 20's on this site are incredibly faggy compared to those of us in the late 20's/early 30's

i wonder why that is

No Pekka stop :(

He is afraid because of general mentality of people. He can get medical help without shame, but of his own kin refuses to support him, nothing can be done, and I'm sorry for him.

That's propably the (passable) Finish transsexual.

mm.. What's on boy's mind since you're smiling??? Possibly craving for cock,,? ;)) If I'm not wrong. I could into your anus' shove my cock,, it throbs inside you, you feel sap juice flowing flowing to inside your anus,,, or did miss get enough? Judging from the smile,,, your anus puffs up,, boyerino fuck :))

STOP FINNMAN!

>A single finn out of 40 on this board shitposts gay roleplay
>oumai gaad, whats happeneng to finurando?!

I believe he is not alone

>the yellow finnland is eating of the erect penis
>but not for the japanese give attention

why cannot the yellow can give sexual to japan?

i'm not gay but I just wanna be a girl and suck cocks like a slut

There are at maximum 3 of them. I'm an autist that involuntarily profilies every poster on mämmi and I think I can recognize them quite consistently

>I think I can recognize them
no

NSA nyymi?

>a """finnish""" post
>bunch of Russian bumbs

Yeah, looks like is right.

Is there any finnboy who is loyal and want a proper bf?

Purge all the rectum inspectors.

In that thread i was naturally talking with estonian, and only screen'd finnposts afterwards. Looks like Canadians, Danes and Finns themselves are behind this.

Homosexuals were freed from mental institutes.

This dane is pretending only to get finns and estonians ongong

t.friend of him

INSPECTIOOOON!

STOP BEING SO LEWD

Finland chan, i will insepect the internal area of your bottom and fill you of stinky semen

I'm not pretending, I'm just trying to cause as many hard cocks as possible...

The human digestive system is not for cocks.

You're some other dane, becaus there is another dane who likes to pretend for fun.
Are you the danelet?

I'm not sure who that other one would be since as far as I know I'm the only dane in these kind of threads. I am doing it for fun though but I wouldn't call it "pretending"

also yes I am

Why do you want to arouse men online?
Do you get hard yourself when you make men excited over you?

>be gay
>post ugly anime girls
???????????????????????????????????

wtf we had a thread like this this morning. I went out furniture shopping and once I came back the Finns were cumming onto some French guy.

How does it feel when you walk past tall Danish men? Does it inspire cocklust?

>cuteboys can't post cute anime girls
?????????????????????

they should be posting cute anime boys instead

>wanting some cock
>gay
??????????????????

Post "cute" anime boys and no, don't post yuri on ice stuff, they're not cute. They're just made to look unnatural and perfect in eyes of females.

>Do you get hard yourself when you make men excited over you?
of course, especially when they're forced to go relieve themselves

somtimes but I try not to think such things since it's uncomfortable to walk around with boner in public...

>of course, especially when they're forced to go relieve themselves
Have only done this once with some cuteboy here who posted lewds of himself while roleplaying.
Was too much for my cock, hurt so badly had to take it out and wank and couldn't keep it down even after the wank.

>scandinavian and finnish threads
>its gay and anime
lack of sun and sleep decreased testosterone. also stop drinking from plastic bottles.

I'm a boy and I find them cute desu

I'm attracted to female anime girls with the ability to morph their beenis into a bagina at will.

You desu?

Delete this thread at this moment!

Also and are not me

t. Fapped and now feels ashamed.

>using Megumin for sodomyposting when she's the goddess of Barrel-Bombs™
Finland please.

cringe, post real cute boys from 2d.
Like kobayashi yoshio, the undertone of having a guy who likes another guy but isn't directly gay is better than fujoshishit

don't feel ashamed, it's perfectly normal to be aroused by these threads

Stop lewd posting :(

Why?

I just like all cute boys desu
I don't care what the fanbase exist of.