So I just watched his Texas special. It was okay, couple of funny bits, but I don't think I liked it that much...

So I just watched his Texas special. It was okay, couple of funny bits, but I don't think I liked it that much. Is the other Netflix special better? Should I watch it?

Repeat after me.

He has never been funny.

Literally
>hehe le funny black man who left for africaxdddd

Alright, thanks for your valuable input.

It is the same.
Keywords: washed up

Same shit as Schumer, only instead of 'MUH VAGINA' it's 'MUH DICK (sucked by WHITE WOMYN)'

texas special wasn't as good.

the other one is definitely better

I thought both were good, but definitely liked the OJ one better.

his show is funny, dont like his stand-up Tbh

No man it sucks. Just forgets he ever exists.

It was okay except all the parts where he showed how behind the times he was.

The first show with OJ was alright, but the denim one was really hard to watch.

In all honesty I only finished half of it and that's with three attempts to watch.

But his wife is Asian

Are you kidding me faggot.

I am the most Sup Forums person here but he is funny, and definitely smarter than other black comedians, despite riffing on race like the rest of them. His standup is not the greatest, he shines doing sketches.

>I am the most Sup Forums person here

Lol, no that would be me. My friends even call me "One Man Auschwitz".

Did anyone else here really like Colin Quinn: The New York Story?

on the one hand, I don't think it was particularly great. the way he sometimes used props was kinda corny

but on the other hand, I watched it like five times without even thinking about it. it left a good taste in my mouth and I was just drawn to keep starting it up when I saw it on the page.

He was never funny.

THe other show was basically joking about how Bill Cosby is good because he gave money to nigger charities and that's way better than rape.

You don't have friends.

That's why he's known as One Man Auschwitz

I watched both and thought the LA one was a little better. The TX kinda winds down a little at the end w the dated references but it was decent.

Known by whom?

he doesn't have any friends.

I laughed harder at the texas one but both were great.

By himself, thus
"One Man"

Oh, so you never even watched Chappelle.

ITT: people who have either never watched the shows or don't know well-paced, well-written and well-performed stand-up

They are great shows, you faggots

I liked it but it must be painful continuing to do stand up when you peaked so high so many years ago.

And I know this is part of Chapelle's act but the bragging he does isn't really funny

1.Hicks
2.Patrice o
3.Carlin
4 Chappele
5.Hedberg

>hurr durr transphobia so fanny

nu-Sup Forums loves jews. trump made them see the light

>Hicks, Carlin, Hedberg
be more basic, go on

Stanhope
Burr
Norton
Chapelle
DiPaolo

What's the name of the other special? I only watched Age of Spin

what did he mean by this?

meme some more, you child

It's garbage, washed up has-been professional race baiter polluting the national discourse.

what did he mean by this?
serious.
3 of the best comedy guys really talented people.

Worst post I've seen all week