Is america really only 56% white?

is america really only 56% white?

Other urls found in this thread:

census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-02.pdf
factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=CF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

about 20% of self-identified non-hispanic white americans have african DNA so the real % is something like 30%

where are you getting these percentages from..?

your mom lol

if you include people that have 90% european ancestry then its about 65%

no

Their most recent census data, which includes North Africans and Hispanics as "white", puts it at around 49%.

>American """"""""""""""white""""""""""""""
even ignoring that it includes hispanics, I'm sure someone will post the convictions picture(s)

i dont believe that

census.gov/prod/cen2010/briefs/c2010br-02.pdf
>“White” refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa. It includes people who indicated their race(s) as “White” or reported entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan, or Caucasian.

They are 62.3 percent white but that includes arabs and jews

factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=CF

american white is the same white as australian white but with less abbos turks and greeks. I'd pipe down tbf.

>american white is the same white as australian white

Fucking hell do you believe that?

65% on the census

it went down to 62.3 in the 2015 estimate. It keeps droping as the boomers die factfinder.census.gov/faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/productview.xhtml?src=CF

...and there's barely any lebs or arabs here, and there's no reason for someone to posit themselves as white on government documents when they could pass as a minority because it actually hinders your ability to get hired.
you idiots know you're just ribbing us.

lol no. without hispanics it's at 62% or something. Even if we do count middle easterners as white (implying you don't) that is even a smaller portion of the US.

See >implying you don't
No, we fucking don't, you filthy little fucking mongrel.

It's probably even lower if you factor in illegals

north african and middle east. alright, even still that's like 3-4% of the population. so calm yourself

that's completely excluding the latin american population

Burgertown btfo

So le 58% face

t turkish abbo white australian

They just claim to be white, only a tiny amount of them actually are. Maybe genuine white hispanics might add one percent to the total white population but that is cancelled out by subtracting Arabs anyway

yeah i guess

no it's 73%. does australia even have a race based census? you're looking at like half of your population being greek leb and chinese at this point right?

You do realise that way you're including way too many mestizos?

We just record ancestry not race on the census and you can put up to two so it gets a bit confusing.

10 percent of them being predominately spanish is fair, which would bump it to the recorded 73. there was historical immigration from spain and other european countries to south america. look up pictures of people like louis ck or that armas chick. half of the people from cuba, puerto rico, or colombia basically look like that.

56, really? come on race wars dont let me down

Is London really 50% white?

>predominately spanish
Let me try to educate you: Over here we have, ahem, slightly different standards. Someone 60% Euro, 20% Amerindian 20% sub-Saharan wouldn't be called "white" here

The world had never seen such brutality since ww2.

dont try talking race with united statians, they live in a diferent world

german humour is the best

This board is 90% America's strange ideas with race

>Someone 60% Euro, 20% Amerindian 20% sub-Saharan wouldn't be called white.
they wouldn't be called white here either, that's why I bothered explaining how the census is managed so you morons would understand it's not including all hispanics as white.

It's been 56% for ten years now, i don't believe it.

yes, and it is getting worse.