What is that?

What is that?

Bad CGI.

Paradeamon

The same thing you asked about in BvS you fucking secondary

MOTHMAN PROPHICIES 2: CARL JUNG BUGALOO WHEN?

>the mothman is trying to tell carl jung about the apocalypse
>mothman uses his mothpowers to bring carl jung INTO THE 21st CENTURY
>jung must battle the forces of evil
>corporate executives controlled by their ego
>President TRUMP, the narcissistic manifestation of societies irrational fears
>to find the path back to HIS OWN TIME

>JL is literally about a group of faggots fighting insects
HAHAHAHAHA when you thought they couldn't fuck it all up more, DC DOES IT AGAIN!

This movie needs to get weird with the new gods

whatever happened to KK?

They're aliens or demons or some shit. I've read quite a lot of Batman comics and a few Superman comics. Never read an arc with the big flying fellas.

How come Bruce was dreaming about parademons before they even show up in the chronology?

this scene made me want to die. I started hallucinating myself and thought i was forced to watch suckerpunch again

You can't rush the New Gods, that said I would like to see the Furies and Barda eventually.

side effect of El Flasho Futuro time travelling, showing him an alternate future.

No idea probably yet another world creature that will attack the masses so the avengers have to come together and stop it again just like in avengers 1 & 2

I don't watch made-for-tv movies. Even if you do I imagine you should get a kick out of a film doing the whole "superheroes fight aliens" shtick for once.

i think its a still from arkham knight when you're chasing firefly

at least thats what it looks like

Im right though, should have just been steppenwolf with a few soldiers just wrecking absolute mayem more than in man of steel, thus the league coming together

Does it really look like that user, does it really?

Wtf i hate superhero movies now

But that would just be Man of Steel 2. With Parademons you get to see the heroes actually kill shit in different ways.

>Snyder challenges the Marvel Hivemind
Can't wait desu.

it's the motherfucking mothman