He is 42

>He is 42
>Wife is 49

He could do better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtsNbxgPngA
youtube.com/watch?v=7TJ7IUNWGl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah of course, he's rich and famous as fuck. He could be fucking some 25 year old model but that's life I guess. Maybe she's a beard or something

So could Pierce and Wolverine

is that Julia Louis-Dreyfus? he's doing OK for himself

he's a flaming homo though

I hear a rumour her vagina is huge, he's probably a size-king.

>gets blackout drunk
>falls down
>keeps pissing the bed
>crashed their land rover with her in it
She's the one that could do better desu.

Wow you're right she does look like her a lot. She must copy her.

are you retarded?

>Hi Jim, welcome home
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
>So, uh, I made roast beef for dinner with ma-
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>Yeeeah. So how was filming today? Did you meet any interesting celebrities?
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAWOOOOOWOOOOO

Imagine the horror of having intercourse with a fourty nine year old vagina. That vagina was riding around on a banana seat and listening to it's transistor radio blast Girls Girls Girls back when it wasn't being listened to ironically.

If he loves his wife and they are happy, why would he want to trade that for some young annoying bitch.

>it's another "Sup Forums poster doesn't understand the bond of love" episode
But she almost left him because of his drinking

never 4get

>49 year old vagina

That vagina saw Willie Stargell and the Pirates win the world series while watching with her dad.

That vagina was probably upset by watching the TV everyday about the Iranian hostage crisis.

That vagina remembers when mom and dad had to wait in line for gas and could only fill up every other day.

That vagina had weebels that were smaller and could easily have been swallowed or aspirated.

That vagina could have bought and played with a set of lawn darts

Brosnan likes em plump.

Huge Jackefman is a fag so it makes sense he has a faghag

What's going on here?

That's pretty hot tbqh.

Nicole Kidman once tried to date with Jimmy Fallon, which ended up as a little disaster
youtube.com/watch?v=qtsNbxgPngA

>love

How can you love a woman 7 years older than you

Maybe he likes older chicks? I'm semi handsome and could get "hotter" girls but I still chase the thicc chubby ones coz that's what I like. If the dude can choose such then I guess it's a testimony to the relationship

Old leather couch meets a cow

>I still chase the thicc chubby ones coz that's what I like

Probably you are mentally ill or are much less hot than you think. Don't know why a sane person would chase fat people they stink so much.

Brosnan is a known feeder because of his first wife wasting away from cancer.

His wife was fucking dudes left and right and up and down while he was just 12 and calle dhis penis wee-wee.

so sad.

Jimmy Fallon? more like... Jimmy Fall on the ground... from drinking all that booze

any truth to that meme?

Everyone knows he's a drunk, user. He's fractured his hand multiple times and jokes about it on the show.

Hell, there's that one picture with all the hosts and everyone's holding a glass of wine except Fallon.

youtube.com/watch?v=7TJ7IUNWGl4
explains a lot desu