"El Paso Police Chief Attacked for Calling BLM ‘Radical Hate Group’, Citizens Defend Him"

I'm so proud of my city. El Paso has a mostly Hispanic, democratic population, yet most of them hate the living fuck out of BLM.
breitbart.com/texas/2016/07/12/el-paso-police-chief-attacked-calling-blm-radical-hate-group-citizens-defend/#disqus_thread

That black guy in wheelchair ain't happy at all.

He's thinking about niggers and the fact that he can't do leg day.

Hispanics hate niggers and most of Texas hispanics are conservative and integrated.

Also El Paso is a rich and whiter Mexico and we take no shit from negritos.

t. Border citizen

Damn, that guy looks based af

BLM is a hate group, and I'm glad to see people are waking up to defend this view

> When you're three weeks into SL 5X5, planning to hit the 1000lbs club any day now, and some kid cripples you from the waist down

TRIPS OF TRUTH NIGGAS, THE NIGGAS ARE TO NOT BE HAPPY

>be old black man
>remember MLK
>remember "History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people."
>sees the majority have good people have spoken out against BLM
>they are all the same: intelligent and ostensibly kind
>becomes red-pilled as fuck
>hates niggers of all colors and races

>Hates niggers of all colors and races
What did he mean by this?

Based El Paso

Niggers of peace

Anybody with more than half a pea sized brain knows BLM is the new Black Panther. We don't need any more reinforcements.

Niggers don't care if you are hispanic or white, they just want an excuse to loot and express their racism in public. Both are targeted by niggers.

SWEDEN NO!

Those comments are red-pilled as fuck.

>breitbart
totally not a biased site and not the conservative equivalent to Huffingtonpost

>Hispanics hate niggers and most of Texas hispanics are conservative and integrated.
Partially true in my experience.

>niggers
Yeah, they pretty much all do. Only the most ghetto ones get along with them, and even then they turn their back as soon as they are in the company of other Mexicans.

>conservative
Some, the others tend to be very easily red-pilled. Any Mexican that informs themselves beyond CNN headlines finds their values inline with conservatism and finds out they're not the people they're told they are.

>integrated
By and large, yes. Proud of heritage, as we all should be. I wish German heritage was more celebrated in Texas than it is, and it already is by quite a bit, but nowhere on the scope of Mexican heritage.

Still, every Mexican I know, while proud of their heritage, whether natural born US American or not, always puts America first.

t. Lifelong San Antonio resident

liberals are going to start shilling BLM hard when they realize most normies dont like them. I say just sit back and let them chimp out

it will redpill more people than any of us retards could ever do

Hell yeah, 210. Best hamburger I had in my life was at Gino's deli

not all niggers are black

This is so awesome.

The democrats have shot themselves in the foot with the black vote. They've told blacks for decades and decades that everyone is racist and evil and that society is oppressing them, and that they need democrats to keep them safe. Well, it worked. Now black people are fucking terrified, and they think everyone is out to get them, and their reaction is characterized by the kind of indignant rage you'd expect from people who believe that society does not value their life: it's loud, it's obnoxious, it's aggressive, and sometimes it's violent.

So of course, the Dems have to support this movement. They have to stand on say,
>They're right to be mad! Good for them!
And they have to look at all the white people and scold them:
>Shame on you! You need to listen better to black people!

Basically, the technique they've used to keep the black vote has caused blacks to become disruptive to society. As a result, they have to choose between siding with BLM and supporting that disruption, or siding with the rest of society and admonishing that disruption. Either way, they lose votes.

It's beautiful.

Dude no way I also live in El Paso.
Fuck BLM

CONFIRMED