Why Irish people are so brown? Some of them look very Mediterranian...

Why Irish people are so brown? Some of them look very Mediterranian, though they live far away from it and surrounded by white people.

Other urls found in this thread:

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Чёpныe_иpлaндцы
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=p8ptQVtiodk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Чёpныe_иpлaндцы

they are very hairy

>ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Чёpныe_иpлaндцы
>B Bикипeдии нeт cтaтьи c тaким нaзвaниeм.
Хитpый Шынгыc.

sexy

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=p8ptQVtiodk

>the more "black" and "swarthy" a brit is, the more handsome and sexy it becomes

really makes you think

Хммм...

Yes now I see it. It's weird that an article about Dark Irish people is not available in English.

The Black Irish theory does not make sense.

When a southern European mixes with a Germanic or Celtic person, especially with people as pale as the Irish, the result is very, white, not this kind of tanned/olive skin colour. I think the paleness gene is dominant or something. Also lots of southern European are very pale but appear darker skinned because of lots of tiny dark hair all over so maybe it's the reduction in body hair that makes them seem paler.

>The Black Irish theory does not make sense.
In Russian wiki article there are two theories why Irish are so brown. Which theory are you talking about?

Post cute ginger girls

t. Alberto Barbosa

Ireland was originally inhabited by a Mediterranean race from Spain who got smacked by invading ginger cumskins

This, probably the same people who built Stonehenge and Newgrange, which wasn't built by Celts like many assume

Celtic Iberian eh

>When a southern European mixes with a Germanic or Celtic person, especially with people as pale as the Irish, the result is very, white, not this kind of tanned/olive skin colour. I think the paleness gene is dominant or something.
This. It's what people don't understand but Meds actually get WHITED more often than not.

>surrounded by wh*Te """people"""
Poor guys.

Get out of canada, shitskin.

>Why Irish people are so brown?
Very few of us are brown, that's why it's considered odd. There isn't an explanation for it. It's most likely just a prehistoric remnant that happens to be more expressed in Irish genetics.

every irish bloke I know is pale as fuck and can't tan
my mum is irish and her entire family are some of the whitest people I've ever seen

I saw quite a few swarthy Irish when I visited. I went to Ireland a year ago, from Dublin to Wexford to somewhere I'm county Tipperary and then all the way west to the Aran Islands. There seemed to be a trend of darker haired people towards the west, but for the most part looked like less ugly Brits to me.

Nice blog faggot

maybe the ones who went overseas were from eastern metropolitan areas while the ones with ancient iberian dna were more centered in the west?

By my reckoning the typical Irish person is dark haired, blue eyed and has pale skin. There's few enough truly swarthy people that southern Europeans like Spaniards and Italians stick out quite a bit, but then most foreigners are in around the Pale.

You know swarthy people exist in Scandinavian too, right? Just because those countries are irrelevant on the world stage where popular culture is concerned, doesn't meant they don't exist.

If I saw her I would honestly guess she was an immigrant

Scanians are the blackest of the Swedes

dunno, my mum's family are from the west

obviously this is entirely anecdotal, but I don' think I've ever seen anyone with irish heritage that wasn't pale barring those with an anglo parent

KARA BOGA blessed them with extra melanin so they could fight the forces of perfidious Albi*n

The English are some of the palest people in the world too. This is true for the whole British Isles.

Repulsive, dirty whore of Jakub's seed

yeah no I know that, there's plenty of anglos here mate
most have a bronze look to them though thanks to the sun, while the irish often just stay pale during summer. that's what I've noticed at least

Don't reply to my posts, semitic nigger

Dumb subhuman mongrel

Do you have a ginger acquaintance?

>russian nigger slav creates a thread about "brown" irish
>Sup Forums waging a war against burger poltards
what a bunch of retards

>butthurt

Jump to the oven, Schlomo

yeah a few

what are you talking about

>British Isles
fuck off

have you checked the thread list lately?
all these amerimutts etc. supposedly an anti-pol meme campaign. it was worse yesterday though. mods are deleting them though.

no one cares paddy

>MY BROWN MUTT ASS IS ON FIREEEEE

I've never seen one good thread on this board when discussing genotypes and phenotypes.
And Sup Forums has the nerve to talk about Sup Forums when this board talks more out of its ass when comes to dumb topics like 'whiteness'

I'll let you in on a little secret: nobody is "white". Because white is a volatile term. There are ethnicities and phenotypes.

>inbred slavshit is butthurt because nobody considers them white

Damn. A Scandi that straight up looks from Southern Portugal.

Wtf

>YOU RE NAAAT WHIIIITEEE

Come on now. The US is less white than Portugal and Spain these days. Just let it go user.

I'm half italian and am probably whiter than most amerishits.

stop

Y-YOU'RE NOT WHITE

Ancient Mediterranian colonization

celto-iberian admixture

stop what? stop hurting your slav feelings? oh you are so fragile. here, i found a gf for you.
you are as inbred and ugly as them but you are also a virgin hahahahaha

He's orange because he's living in America and most of rich people (with age) there get that color on purpose because they're idiots and think it looks better.

>YOUR NAAAAAT WHIIITTEEEEE

UR INBRED AND UGLY

stop what? stop hurting your slav feelings? oh you are so fragile. here, i found a gf for you.
you are as inbred and ugly as them but you are also a virgin hahahahaha

>stop what? stop hurting your slav feelings? oh you are so fragile. here, i found a gf for you.
>you are as inbred and ugly as them but you are also a virgin hahahahaha

mixed sami people?

>Why Irish people are so brown? Some of them look very Mediterranian, though they live far away from it and surrounded by white people.

>Scania
>Sami

American education.

>amurricans trying to refors

Don't they live in the north?

you are mixed, face it. you are not white

Yes, the opposite side of Sweden from where her brown skin comes from.

you totally missed my point, slav shit. you started this Sup Forums tier thread about "brown irish" even though you are literally inbred filth and you are not allowed to even talk about white countries.

you are mixed, face it. you are not white

>slav shit
no u
>you started this Sup Forums tier thread about "brown irish"
that wasn't me

KEK

>SVAVSHIITS UFHGHG NNOT WHIIIITEEEEE

>what is biological variation

Arabs in boats m8. Arabs in boats.

>cute girls
>ginger girls
Wybierz jedno