I'm proud to be iberian and mediterranean, descendant of the peoples that invented civilization...

I'm proud to be iberian and mediterranean, descendant of the peoples that invented civilization, rational thought and taught white barbarians how to do anything. In spanish we have a expression "raise crows and they will eat your eyes" and that's exactly what happened to whitoids. We must raise and put end to this situation as soon as possible and restore the mediterranean rule by destroying the terrible mistake we caused.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Iberia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

k

>southern europe announces war
>gets absolutely stomped because no soldiers showed up to the front lines on time
Call me back when you're not lazy bums that can't stick to a schedule

kek they've been losing wars against everyone including themselves since the start of the 19th century; don't hold your breath.

italy could destroy any country in northern europe except britain

Yeah sure, first they need to eat a pizza, call their parents that they're coming home late, drink a class of wine and talk about weather for a couple of hours though.

"Oh the wars already over? Well never mind then, fucking white subhumans always oppressing us"

italy could steamroll any scandi country, it would be brutally one-sided

the rest of southern europe is pretty useless though

>italy could destroy any country

Inshallah this infidel speaks the truth.
By allah we mediterraneans and the islamic world are one Mare Nosyrum around Meditarrenean sea. We shall unite as one and strike fear into the w***oid race and teach them again of their plave as cucks in our brown skinned curly hair society of godly men.

fuck allah

restore pagan mythologies

don't trust the j*w

>italian turkish war
nice try trying to make shitskins look good by cherry picking battles but italy won the war and had a superior k/d ratio

>killing literal spearchuckers is an achievement
>literally failed the first time so they had to try again

WHO'S READY FOR ANOTHER BATTLE OF THE ISONZO RIVER??????

Cardona was a fucking lunatic that treated his men like dogs, it's disgusting to know there are roads dedicated to him to this day

mispelled *Cadorna

germans threw off the catholic yoke. meds are still the pope's slaves to this day

By Allah Alhamdulillah (praise be) infidels like you will be part of the dhimmi in our glorious empire of Allah, you will not be persecuted. The empire is unavoidable so you may as well join now.

allah is a jewish creation to enslave all of us

By Allah, his will is to enslave or murder all infidels such as jews.

>spearchuckers
>they had tanks and planes

>I'm proud to be iberian and mediterranean

Ok, but why did you post an Iranian?

iranians and iberians (notice the similar name) are both messopotamians

That guy on the pic is Persian and guys on the background are Persian Immortal guards. KYS you dirty Iberian, you will never look like as handsome as the Aryan men do.

Christianity is a true pan-Med religion. Neopaganism is nothing but shitty Germanic larping.

I guess it's only modern Iberians (aka Georgians) who can have some connections with you, Really, how you ended up having an equal names with this Kartvelian scum?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Iberia

mandatory in threads like this

>Enver Pasha
No wonder.

What's surprising about this? Romans had trouble with barbarian tribes and so did Italians. It's who they are.

I don't know about the georgian one, but the term iberia comes from the native iberian word iber and means river

>tfw my great grandfather was there
my ancestor :)

Kill as many whites as you please, just leave is out of it.

us*

>4 fucking tanks
>13 planes
>This somehow makes it a developed nation

Stop sucking wh*Te cock

LEAVE SWEDEN TO ME

Godspeed

>mfw a spic gives you an unwanted (You)

Fyck wh*te people