Why didn't Gal Gadot get swole for Wonder Woman?

Why didn't Gal Gadot get swole for Wonder Woman?

Because you touch yourself at night and in the morning

Why do women roid? It's a mental illness, just like trans.

Because she's a model first and actress second.

it's sexist and patriarchal to think women need to be physically strong to be strong

this. hiring an actual model was a mistake.

Fucking roids

The only mental illness are fags like you afraid of strong girls

Still, she should be at least trying for the Slashie.

she cut when she should have bulked

Bet you a hundred bucks that she's been raped in the past but never sought therapy for it; instead, her mind has done a full-180 and convinced her, "I'll show those damn men, those rapists, those filth, I'll show them ALL" and bulked up obsessively for 5 hours a day, 6 days a week, in order to ensure that "damn it, I'll NEVER be raped AGAIN"

Her jaw is too strong!

Which is why she will get raped again. Someone will want to shatter her cartoonish worldview.

>101 kike face
>model

What? What actresses bulk up for roles? Name 1 besides Jessica Biel

what is she meant to be showing off?

clearly, you are the fag for liking women with manly body

Chloe unironically did for kick ass 2

>tfw no horse gf

Because jew whore.

her physique

This.

>nigger
>tranny

Just do normal squats you fucking weirdo REEEEEEEEEEE

God damn. Is she an instagram prostitute or what?

I don't even want to imagine how wildly those tiddays swing with no sport bra on, unless she's already wearing the world's least restraining sports bra

Spotted the fatty.

>me on the right

>cute girl gets a tattoo

STOP DOING THIS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Insecurity, usually because they don't like being weaker than men

Ironically the average man who lifts for a couple of months will be stronger than 99% of women on gear, and an untrained man will be stronger than 95% of them so it's a pointless exercise really

Emily Blunt

> me in the back

You guys are projecting pretty hard

Some people just like being physically fit

My gym would kick me out if i wore that lol

There was a famous study that said that dudes who were attracted to muscular girls were unconsously gay because they were attracted to the male features on females because typically females have dainty bodies compared to dudes

So you're all fags, nothing wrong with a fit qt, but a muscular one is literally gay

ATTENTION

this is hormone control. the test levels in this thread are too high for Sup Forums. leave this page immediately or we'll be forced to release the gains goblins.

God damn I WANT her

that's because you're a man, baby!

say that to our face motherfucker not online see what happens

>clean and jerk.webm
>she performs neither movement

I wonder if at this point in life if I would have the nuts to stare at her while she does that.

t. dyel

Because actresses by and large do not commit to their roles to the degree that actors do. Outside of Beil or Blunt, though Beil did it better, have you ever seen a actress really commit to changing their body for a role? Sure, they'll bitch about losing a little weight but of all the actresses that play action heroes, superheroes, etc, how many of them bulk and get /fit/ for the role?

Linda Hamilton

>25 year old example
I think it kinda proves his point more than anything

So you're saying that people who like feminine features in men are actually straight?

Way to come out, buddy.

She was a toned skelly

>Male actor needs to lose weight
>Exists solely on an apple for breakfast and a teaspoon of honey for dinner for four months and drinks only water
>Female actor needs to lose weight
>Eats a little less and dilutes her lime juice "health drink" to lower the calories a bit, then complains about how hard it was - assuming she doesn't just screech about it to the trained seals called "feminists"

Because it's not Wonder if that's a Woman.

That's not just fit though man. You have to admit, once you get as muscular as the girl in the OP the only guys that will find you attractive are fetishists. Now you could say "I don't care, I'm happy with my physique and that's all that matters" and that's all well and good. But do pretend she doesn't look gross is not reality.

Not to mention that in all likelihood she's probably on steroids.

It's a well know fact that liking traps is not gay.

The one on the right or the one in the center please.

>inferior race
>rule the world, best the aryans for global domination
What did the tea party/alt right mean by this?

And she's been shamed by Sup Forums for not being attractive enough ever since. It's almost like women are in a lose-lose scenario regarding bitter virgins who hate the gender

Why is it that every one of these fan castings for Wonder Woman are roided up men? Is this board gay? I know you guys love black cocks more than /lbgt/ but this is starting to get a little bit creepy, man.

center-right can break my dick off with her vagina any day if you know what i'm saying

Maybe dumb cunts who know they're not good enough to be on a big fucking screen, should stop being dumb cunts and settle for an office or fucking factory job ey

You fucking dumb cunt

You would hope Lynda Carter fans would want to distance themselves. Get the impression that they're the same group of posters.

Daddy issues

Which one is she actually good at? I'm genuinely asking.

HNNNNNNNNNNG

BRAAAAAAAAAP

This

Fuck you (Sorry just needed to find my quick reply window)

*leaps over u*

That's disgusting though

Only insecure men are intimidated by physically superior women. Men who lift don't sperg out when they see a woman with gains. It's always the neckbeards that get jelly and mad.

>intimidated

It just doesn't look good aesthetically.

Umm... that seems like a fairly reasonable reaction to getting raped. Buying a gun would be even more reasonable, but hey

>intimidated

It just doesn't look good aesthetically.

Super hero powers are magical anyway, no? She and Superman would have to be way larger than the Hulk to to reflect their true power.

Also, I think Snyder wanted a skinny girl to trigger people.

>physically superior women
But I can lift more than them and probably bike longer than them. They look like men, but worse since they are on PEDs.

Women from DC Extended Universe

You mean mentally ill shutins who hate the world hold women they want but can never have to unreasonable standards?? Holy shit!

>how dare you not call every celebrity stunning and brave
Yikes, imagine drinking the koolaid that hard. I bet you also think Maisie Williams can act.

how many squats do you have to do on the regular to have such perfect thighs??

Because Gal's acting makes up for the skinniness. She's charismatic as fuck too

See? She's muscular and feminine. It's not that hard, Hollywood.

Are any of those women, besides the one in between the center and the far right girls, even wearing shoes that are good for working out in? cause it doesn't really look like it although I could certainly be wrong. /fit/?

Looks like the appliance section at Home Depot

I'm not usually into muscular girls but
w o w o w o w o w

No, and fuck no.

Should have been Bridget Regan

she's doing push press

Now THIS is champagne comedy.

is this girl muscular, or just fit?

However any person would still need to be physically strong, to be physically strong.
What do you mean by strong? Be offended by words? Is that a show of strength?

Because that "patriarchal" bullshit is from weak minded people pretending to be offended, or that ideas, and mere thinking, or being honest is offensive.
For those people being polite this is what we call LYING.

Good face + average body > Average face + good body.

>w o w o w o w o w
yassssss

that ``squat" is pathetic

Wrong

She's an overweight fit girl

The only thing women need to be are good mothers. You're probably just as bad as the feminists.

>women can get swoler than men now because they all have easy jobs while men have STEM careers

fat

patrician taste desu

>no boner at all
...I ain't gay, r-right?

It's like my Japanese animes.

I give all my votes to the right.

Probably.