Why didn't Aubrey Plaza make it big but Chris Pratt did?

Why didn't Aubrey Plaza make it big but Chris Pratt did?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x3s8lyp
youtube.com/watch?v=NpQqcss6mPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because shes a pretentious hipster cunt who constantly acts like shes above it all and just cant be bothered caring

she's doing fine

One is charming and talented, the other is a boring le ironic cunt

Maybe people don't like moody cunt characters

Ever see her interviewed? She's pure try-hard cringe. Chris is a genuine likeable guy.

She plays one character, the quirky emo girl

Platt plays one character too, but people like that character

She's too awkward and not classically beautiful enough to be a leading woman.

They kind of tried their best to transform Chris Pratt into a leading man type and managed to make it work.

She has literal sex feet

Because she's on the spectrum.

too skinny.

I'd say Pratt is an actual comedian who can at will, be funny at any given moment, its all very natural.

Plaza's style of comedy is rehearsed and comes off as unnatural on her interviews, most of her improvs on her movies are cringeworthy at best

She was mai waifu until she said she's bisexual now. fucking whore.

This. I fucking hate that bitch. Not even her hotness can make up for her horrible personality.

thoughts too fast to comprehend?

Her fart scene in TDL ruined her for me

I've never been in a thread before where virtually every single post was so accurate

She's not actually funny
Watch some behind the scenes PAR
She makes awkward jokes and Pratt always jumps in and saves her from crashing and burning

Fpbp

Have you ever seen her play any role but the monotone irritable Daria knockoff?

See, here's the thing, I'm not too sure if she has any type of range. Most people that are typecast have a strong personality and basically just play themselves.

Also, the moment any actor starts taking highly questionable roles, their prestige declines and they get less likely to even be offered good roles.

So 4 words:
Grumpy Cat the Move
That would be hard for anyone to come back from.

And we've all seen her full nude masturbating. It does sort of lower her box office value because any type of nudes or sex scenes will not be as exciting as what we've already seen.

Fuck you guys

She sucks.

She isn't very talented, she's just kind of pretty and kind of funny, but not so much in either case that she can carry a project.

Initially in her career there was sort of a pity party about her stroke. It helped her then.

because chris pratt represents the every man who used to be homeless and fat but got his shit together.

reddit loves that
nu-males love that
chads love that
Sup Forums loves that

She plays a mental parasite well in Legion. Of course, that role plays to her abilities.

dailymotion.com/video/x3s8lyp

So, what you're saying is Sup Forums is a numale, Chad redditor?

She's been fantastic in Legion which is why there's been an influx of threads about her lately

What a compelling performance, user.

The character really came through, even without sound.

A very believable mental parasite.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=NpQqcss6mPc

Literally the most cringey thing I've seen in years. I literally have to stop the video because I can't look at it.

People will waifu a turf here and she had already been waifu'd in the past from other projects.

Posts about females here are seldom due to that female's acting skill.

aka a jew?

>"Avengers" is best movie

why hasn't MTV been nuked yet

>tfw Sup Forums aka reddit hates your celbfu
looks like i made the right choice.

I don't... What is happening here? Whats the context?

Go watch Legion , it part of the surrealism

ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Legion is one of those shows that you should just watch yourself.
It's pretty good

Chris Pratt got lucky enough to be in Guardians, while Aubrey kinda, fucked around

more of her feet pls

ugly roast beef pussy

Ahh, a fellow patrician.

Is she kill?

This

S T R O K E S
T
R
O
K
E
S

Nothing irks me more that a woman who can't walk with high heels.