>loads of dank Kush
>Saturday

Any movies for this feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aBt8fN7mJNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

belladonna of sadness

kys

Where is your girlfriend? Where are all of your friends?

I don't need to be social today. I love this feeling.

imagine if hailee seduced you into being her tushy and pushy slave!

Spring breakers

Smokin' Aces

dumb pushy poster

>I don't have a girlfriend
>I don't have any friends
>I love it

Search "Hand Expression" on youtube.

go away pedro

nice mound

> tfw getting high on mushrooms watching Dune running around with a towel on my head screaming MUA'DIB!

Drugs are fun.

Watch Dune OP.

dude weed lmao

How old are you?

I got you senpai

>trying to make your life sound more fun and interesting than it actually is
It couldn't be more obvious that you're lonely.

any other tips to find stuff over there?

KILL YOURSELF

Need more info to provide an accurate response.. How old are you? Are you a virgin? Are you male or female? What continent are you on?

Is doing drugs and staying home alone and being lonely mutually exclusive?

Vast majority of people are lonely my man, especially on Sup Forums.

Still, drugs are fun and the weirding way is funner.

>Any movies for being so cripplingly depressed and lonely that you come to Sup Forums to tell strangers you have weed in an effort to seem cool?

none of your business you spic faggot

I bet you couldn't be a less fun person to be around.

And i'd bet the person who makes all his judgements on the multifaceted nature of man based on a single post on an anonymous imageboard is just as interesting.

Power Rangers Twitch stream.

So, you're Jewish, then? Alright.

My perfect day would not involve the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises.

Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though

"No!" The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing.

Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Why are you so angry? It's almost like sitting in the house alone, with no friends, smoking weed in your room ISN'T super fun.

LMAO DANK WEED DUDE

grow up

>multifaceted
>says everyone is lonely because he is
That's a little conflicting, user. But by all means, continue to let a bunch of strangers on Sup Forums know that you take mushrooms and put every ounce of effort and brainpower you have into seeming more interesting and intelligent than you are in order to cope with your self-loathing.

Fucking dope head loser
No sage, I want people to mock you

Stop pretending you're a fun person. You're not cool.

I do have friends. Why are you so stuck up on me hanging out with them?

And I suppose accusing user of being friendless loser for taking a rainy day to himself is the mark of a made man, right?

There's nothing wrong with any of this. We're all okay.

I said the vast majority of people are lonely.

And given that loneliness can come and go at different points throughout ones life, and surely has to some degree affected everyone atleast once or twice, i don't think that's quite a groundbreaking proposition.

You're really reaching in this assumption that i'm trying to come off as intelligent, rather than just firing off a post about some experience i've had with drugs and film in a thread asking about film and drugs, to the point i would almost call it, as well as your constant accusations of extreme loneliness as projection.

If you truly think that people can be boiled down and summarized through one element of their life gleamed from a post on a message board however, i don't think there's really any hope for you.

Yo, I was just about to watch that last nigt
Will watch tonight, this must be a sign

this post gave me cancer

That does sound fun

Different strokes for different folks my man.

Why don't you leave him alone you Hispanic faggot, just because you hate your own life. No need to project.

Amy Schumer Netflix special
Might be funny ironically

Don't worry bro, I feel you.

Doing drugs and watching a movie is something everyone in their late teens and early 20s has done
You can do it with friends or you can do it alone, both are fun

Calm down

>mfw this chick is dating a spic

kek op you goofed

Give Barbarella a watch if you haven't seen it already.

Napoleon Dynamite because you're a fuckin loser

Watch Planet Earth II

Rented a cinema room in a condo and watched it high as fuck with friends, it was amazing but I think I'd rather have been alone

Underage or Manchild. Grow up

Par for the course normie actually. I've only ever seen the movie.

>dude I'm so zany and I retesting when I do el drogas

DAT ASS

>house to myself
mom out getting her hair did?

Nah, just anexperience i had with a film and drugs for OP who is asking for a film to watch while he does drugs.

Pretty simple really. Do you read this much into every Sup Forums post?

"Brazilian Sugaring"

>dude psychoANALysis LMAO

> dude dude lmao lmao

Being a "normie" says nothing about your age or being a mentally stunted manchild

youtube.com/watch?v=aBt8fN7mJNg

I'd say Normie and Manchild are seemingly on opposite ends of the spectrum buddy.