What do you think will be the solution to the Transgender problem?

What do you think will be the solution to the Transgender problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

houseofalexzander.com/
on.rt.com/7is1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It should be a final one.

Lithium.

enslave them. they are asking for it.

What would you do with enslaved trannys? Actually, on second thought I'd rather not know, faggot.

>I'mplying you wouldn't go through hell to tap that boipussi.
I'm 100% convinced that most "straight" guys are just in denial.

I know women with stronger body language than these effeminate things. Why do they always look so insecure and shit? Just be a normal member of society it's not that fucking hard

I don't think the guy in OP's pic is trans. Just a fig.

being trans i can totally confirm this

arent the kind of closet faggots who dream of fucking slightly less masculine men normally attracted to people without beards?

The best attack against the tranny scourge is your basic D&C.

Turn gay males against trannies.
Turn women against trannies.

Big turnoffs to the general population:
>Trannies now competing in women's sports
>Trannies in the military
>Children being mutilated by being given puberty blocking treatments
>Trannies teaching your children

mental illness is now hip

Im 100% convinced that most of these "Trannies" are just faggot hipsters.

Or they're just modern crossdressers with to much confidence.

Either way. It's just a literally gay fad. Note that this all started to blow up when gay people had NOTHING to fight for any longer.

>the "Germans" got the answer

xe is non-binary
houseofalexzander.com/

Kill them with fire

there's only one real solution

we have to kill all women

Teach kids from a young age that a man should act in a certain way and avoid being an effeminate bitch?

the economy would collapse, dude

>literally they work harder than men for 70 cent a dollar

I'd say the solution is simply to go on the HRT program and not resist it. The resistance itself is the problem. Don't fight it and just let it take you where your urges want. Just think about when you're on a webcam and what person you really want to be. You can absolutely be that twink or that beautiful little angel. It's completely up to you. Just embrace your freedom and don't be afraid of the reassignment surgery. You'll be under anesthetic anyway, so it won't hurt at all.

Do it, user!!

tits or gtfo

Usain Bolt transitioning and winning the womens 100m never to be broken again.

>Turn gay males against trannies.
>Turn women against trannies.
its already like that

MORE

The first thing to do is stop prescribing sexual reassignment surgery as a "treatment" for gender dysphoria. It's proven to do literally nothing, and post-op patients still often kill themselves or don't feel like they're in the right body.

The only solution is mental help. It's not okay to reject your body or your penis, no more than it's okay for people who have that mental condition where they want legs or arms amputated (which is seriously a real thing).

Are you a tranny?
...are you cute?

You know, I could give a shit whether or not someone was non-binary, I just hate mtfs.

Stop giving them attention. That's your answer. These freaks existed long before media forced their fictional thinking onto us.

That's brilliant.

What about the tranny HRT?

epic troll

>it was intended to be a joke
nevermind

Kill them.

Exorcisms.

> normally attracted to people without beards
But, I mean, have you seen him?

The good thing about trans is that they're pretty unlikely to pass on their defective genes.

They might pass on their ideologies to their adopted children, but that will wear down over the generations.

I WANT TO BE A GIANT

THE WORLD SHOULD RESPECT GIANTKIN

PAY FOR MY OPERATION TO MAKE ME A GIANT

GIANTPHOBS CAN FUCK OFF

Public awareness of the fact that 9/10 self identified MtF trannies are actually just dudes with autogynophilia, not genuine gender dysphoria

summary execution

My pronouns are "fee" "fie" "foe" and "fum"

I'd fuck a cute transsexual. It's not a problem.

AHAHAH WHAT THE HELL
DO SUCH CREATURES REALLY WALK IN YOUR COUNTRIES?

Break a couple of amendments and "take care" of these transgender fags.

They are actually just autogynophilic, behaving like that turns them on.

Damn look at them suh lay

Gun control and africans?

Bullets

Zyklon B

Then you're a faggot.

in yours too boris, they are everywhere

Islam

yes

>Zyklon B
Zyklon B

These trannies are yet another symptom of new generation's disconnect from reality and delusions of the mind. I think strong mother/father figures and good parenting are the only ways to end this mental illness.

Make it illegal to transition children. This will solve the bulk of the problem.

80%+ of children with these feelings grow out of their gender confusion and lead normal, healthy lives. Those that don't will have to wait until after puberty to transition, decreasing the liklihood of following through because by then it'll be too late.

No hamed, we need to use our old laws

It's a combination of too easily influenced kids, and general entitlement to take your sexual business out of the bedroom and privacy, which is a degeneracy that nobody seems willing to work on.

a good length of rope

>Make it illegal to transition children. This will solve the bulk of the problem.

Just news is 4 hrs old, m8

on.rt.com/7is1

Leaving them alone to their own devices?
Fuck cares, they fuck eachother, nobody loses from it, nobody wins anything from it.

Deal with it instead of letting your own issues and insecurities change your behaviour.
if they start grabbing arms and killing random people, then crush the fuckers, but until then live and let live.

>80%+ of children with these feelings grow out of their gender confusion
>citation needed
>your ass isn't a valid source

Konzentrationslager.

>Denmark

The Mad King had the right idea

Sup Forums being intelligent
what is this go away

they would grow out of it, if our society was more critical of the behavior as they entered adulthood, if you look at japan in the 90' to 00's you would see this to be true. though now a days more people are becoming open to the idea. Thought they are not open to the idea for their own children yet.

I recommend shock therapy and immersing them in ice water until they remember you cant switch sexes.

What do you think the solution will be to the manchild problem?

People adapt to their environment. Society hates masculinity, therefor people grow up with a stronger disposition to be feminine.

You are all fucking stupid animals.

Bebis

What exactly is the problem?

More and more americans like to slice their dicks into vagina nad viceversa. Typical american shit.

Allowing faggotry to continue encourages continued faggoty. Sometimes death is better.

FPBP

Not, an argument.
Citations, please.
Novel shit doesn't count.

If you want societal values, then you can also argue that a lot of them do not change their mind, they simply accept that they either embrace being a dude and marrying a woman or they will be beaten half to death on a constant basis by ignorant motherfuckers.

This is why you have had historically gay bars, they were "safe places" for otherwise "straight" men to go to and indulge in their real desires, behind the facade of a normal straight guy.

What you are saying is not kids changing their minds, but being crushed by society into submission and adopting something that will make and keep them deeply miserable for their entire lives.

Abolish SJWs, abolish PC. Stop fueling their delusions by accepting them. Call them out for what they are: mentally ill degenerates. Do not promote their degeneracy.

Force them to try medication and therapy (under observation) before they are allowed to go through with transition. Both have proven to work, so chances are they will change their minds and hopefully lead a normal life.

No one who isn't a "faggot" to begin with will become a faggot because of it.
Maybe they might experiment... but thats it, in our history and society we always had kids experimenting with eachother, including same gender.

This argument is bs, its not a contagious disease.
Even if it were, fuck cares. they are harming no one aside from perhaps your eyes, but are you a fucking tumblrenia that is unable to simply... you know, look away instead of bitching about it?

Honestly why are we getting worked up about .01% of the population.

You see the resources being dumped into this bullshit? If someone wants to pay a doctor to cut their penis off I really don't care. If it really is distressing to them then oh well, do the taxpayers pay for cancer patients too?

>the fact that 9/10 self identified MtF trannies are actually just dudes with autogynophilia, not genuine gender dysphoria
The fact. 9/10. Seems legit.

Also, it would only mean you made the number of "true" transgenders smaller.

Where does the need to police the life of other individuals come from anyway, I wonder. Tribal conformism is chimpanzee-tier tbqh.

>be decently looking guy
>grills show no interest in me (aside from fat chicks and kaffirs)
>feel forever alone
>MtFs always give me attention and want to be with me
>want a family
Feels bad

Because Sup Forums is tumblr for right-wing.

if you use both for comedic relief, you will notice amazing parallels.

I live vagina - what is so hard to understand. Vagina and only vagina.

not an issue, you can have 3 parent babies already.
Or rent a girl to carry it if you wish.

You could consider adoption, albeit personally would not be my choice.

This is confusing. I hate trannys, and niggers. Seems the niggers were less degenerate here though.

ignore it.

..... I dont like the stubble, other than that, Jesus id reck that

>its not a contagious disease.
Its sure spreading like one.

all of what you said doesnt and never will happen - reality is society is critical of masculine behavior outside of entertainment and consenting physical romance. and thats not going to be changing as long as modern comforts A - exist, and B - keep becoming more "convenient"

yes, random violence, much civilized, not degenerate.

Hang, draw and quarter them tbqh familia.

Punishing degeneracy with violence is perfectly OK lad.

No. its not.
Gay men and women simply are now (more or less) allowed to exist in the public eye.
The amount of gays is still the same.

>What do you think will be the solution to the Transgender problem?

IF it turns out to be genetic, and they can identify a gene or imbalance that causes these men to crave cawk they will eradicate it in the future with genetic modification.

We will be able to "Gattaca" edit our babies in 20-30 years for sure, at which point doctors and parents would obviously choose to remove a gene that would potentially lead to their child being a social outcast, with a sky high suicide risk, and an inability to give them grandchildren.

Maybe they will publicly discourage this, and push gay baby acceptance shit. But unless they are gonna hold a gun to the doctor's head, most people are gonna quietly do it, and publicly claim they didn't.

Underrated.

>scientist here
>top-tier understanding of genetics
Topkek.