Brit/pol/ - SINKING YOUR FLEET AT PORT EDITION

>BOJO IS FOREIGN SECRETARY
>DAVID DAVIS IS BREXIT MINISTER
>LIAM FOX IS FOREIGN TRADE MINISTER

>FARAGE TO ATTEND REPUBLICAN CONVENTION, "HAS LESSONS" FOR TRUMP
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/07/12/brexit-leader-farage-has-lessons-trump-gop/86986562/

>THE REVOLUTION CONTINUES, COMRADES: CORBYN TO BE INCLUDED ON LEADERSHIP BALLOT
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36778135

>A MUSICAL ANALYSIS OF THE TUNE DAVID CAMERON SANG OUTSIDE DOWNING STREET
classicfm.com/discover/music-theory/david-cameron-musical-analysis/#JOD7burZLE4KoShX.97

>DAVID CAMERON: NEW PRIME MINISTER BY WEDNESDAY EVENING
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-11/david-cameron-says-u-k-to-have-new-prime-minister-by-wednesday

>LABOUR CALLS FOR SNAP ELECTION
standard.co.uk/news/politics/labour-does-not-want-summer-leadership-battle-a3293046.html

>NIGE DISCUSSES KEK AND MEME MAGIC
youtube.com/watch?v=SAkwv5PNapY

>TALKS BETWEEN LABOUR AND TORY BLAIRITES ABOUT FORMING THEIR OWN PARTY
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/10/talks-about-forming-new-pro-eu-centrist-party-reported-at-westmi

>THE CHILCOTT REPORT - THE MAIN POINTS
thenational.ae/world/europe/chilcott-report---the-main-points

Other urls found in this thread:

daviddavismp.com/david-davis-speech-on-brexit-at-the-institute-of-chartered-engineers/
youtube.com/watch?v=mQKRAJTgEuo
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4sorch/bbc_boris_johnson_is_foreign_secretary/
vimeo.com/127353096
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nth for the SNP's predicted rise of fascism

TRUE THREAD

We'll have this one prepared for when it hits 300.

Okie doke, swamp German.

lads red pill me on DD

based

daviddavismp.com/david-davis-speech-on-brexit-at-the-institute-of-chartered-engineers/

>She's doing good so far
>It's been literally less than a day
>Meanwhile her record from AT LEAST 2002 until now is garbage

Hyped-up mob mentality optimistic retards are just the worst

>He thinks that Philip "We're not leaving the EU" Hammond and Jeremy "We need a second referendum NOW" Hunt, aided by the media fully, aren't going to be able to push through a second referendum in THE

>TEN YEARS

>THEY'VE SAID IT WILL TAKE US TO FULLY LEAVE THE EU

im going to tour the South of Holland in two weeks, any comfy places I should visit?

Leiden is already on my comfy list.

So happy for Boris and all the butthurt it is causing. Foreign Sec is perfect for him.

youtube.com/watch?v=mQKRAJTgEuo

Committed eurosceptic

Ran for leader in 2005 but lost to cameron

Best choice possible

I like Boris as Foreign Secretary. I don't understand the crying.

nice chap, he came into my local once

He's my MP. Lifelong Eurosceptic, raised on a council estate, has been friends with based Parliamentarians like Tony Benn.

Whose MP is a cabinet minister? I hope we don't have any dirty backbencher plebs here.

WIFEY
I
F
E
Y

>Penny
>Priti
>Andrea

THE BREXIT MILF TRIPLE MEME DREAM TEAM COMING SOON

He looks inredibly majestic

first for this qt

Lads redpill me on David Davis. Is he truly based and destroyer of cucks?

I would have preferred Moggy to be brexit minister but Davis sounds like an ok guy.

sheeeeit

YOU FAILED TRIPFAG

YOU SHILLED FOR REMAIN AND LOST

YOU SAID WE WILL HAVE A SECOND REFERENDUM AND YOU LOST

AS EVERYDAY PASSES YOU LOSE EVEN MORE.

HOW YOU CAN STILL POST HERE IS A MYSTERY.

why would may create an office for leaving the eu or an office for international trade if she has no intentions of leaving the union

He might hurt other countries feelings

Will Liam Fox get us a good deal on waifu?

I fucking hate Reddit so much. I've never visited but from what I've seen it's just absolute cancer.

IT COULD BE WORSE

my mp is an ancient useless remainer cunt even though the constituency voted 70% to leave, hope she gets voted out next election, if she hasn't died before then

woah

First time quads

Yes. It was a good speech. Very nationalistic, she was telling everyone whether they are rich, poor, black, white, or whatever, we are all a part of the union.

Haven't heard what Nicky Morgans status is, so for the time being yes.

He just wants attention

quads confirm

kek wills it m8

i'm jealous of you

I dont understand how anyone cant have a thing for Penny? She's gorgeous tbqh

>A
>FUCKING
>TOOTHPASTE

kek wills it

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4sorch/bbc_boris_johnson_is_foreign_secretary/

FRESH PLEBBIT TEARS

where are people getting this rudd is anti immigrant thing from?

Why wasn't I invited to the wedding?

...och varför skulle det vara en dålig sak?

: ^ )

ALL IS NOT LOST

BORIS WINS.

REEEE NO BLACKS ARENT BRITISH

>Good

Someone explain this

vimeo.com/127353096

I can't tell if it's pro-Nige or not

I'm guessing that's rhetorical to try and imply that I'm wrong but I'll take the bait - Of course she has to shove a prominent Eurosceptic into a LITERAL MEME MINISTERIAL POSITION WITH NO VALIDITY to keep the cracks in her own party paved over, if all Tory voters are like gullible Brit/pol/ cucks then Blairism will truly reign for a thousand years

>Ellipsisposter gets BTFO
>Just posts the exact same message again
Kek

Not with May in charge. Degeneracy such as anime and waifu's will be removed.

She's really not that extraordinarily attractive. She's objectively (and subjectively) good looking, but is it really enough to warrant the constant shitposting?

Do you think he has a Karen daki?

I live in Leiden kek

It's a comfy place. Everything you need in a big city is there, but there's only 120,000 people. Wouldn't want anything else.

Leave the EU with us so we can finally brush our teeth.

will he make anime great again?

>Sir Bellers of Patriotism

Brexiteer but a minister of 90's, unlikely at best for Henry. I think he prefers it on the backbenches

Could you post the pic of him shilling on Cripplechan?

True survivor

OH CRONE!

>a second referendum

There would be absolutely no point whatsoever in having a second referendum on EU membership. All it would achieve would be to alienate the public even more in regard to the EU, and the political class in general.

The only idiots that would be foolish enough to vote remain a second time would be fanatical libtards off reddit; people who have consistently proven their worthlessness in regard to swinging elections.

>Fucking up the Brexit deal?

Perhaps.

>Holding a second referendum?

Not a fucking chance.

Reddit, particularly the political subs, are literally hugboxes for leftie uni students. The glorious thing is watching them sperg out and wonder why the rest of the world doesn't think like them every now and then. They live in such a hugbox it's utterly jarring for them when things like Brexit happens.

Based

Nervous

delete this

REDDIT ASSMAD DUMP INCOMING

Pro-nige I'd say.

It's very pro-independence and anti Eurocrat; that much is clear.

Sweet chorus too.

This Week is going to be fucking MENTAL

You are wrong

You always have been wrong

You always will be wrong as far as anyone can tell

I don't remember seeing you say anything even remotely sensible let alone accurate or realistic

By all means correct me if you disagree but as far as anyone here can remember all you do on Sup Forums is chimp out at people who disagree with you and engage in cringe tier tripfag roleplays

Bring forth the butthurt

Who /comfy/ here?

Okay who wants to ask a question? BBC first P-peston? Is Crick here..

It can be okay on some subreddits, but /r/UK is a totally lefty shithole that has started banning people who are openly pro-Leave.

oh i understand now, theresa may was just memeing when she made the decision to create and fully fund two new ministries on her first day in no.10

>Meanwhile her record from AT LEAST 2002 until now is garbage

I don't like her over the top police state shit but she's had the biggest balls when it comes to things like immigration than anyone in decades. The £35k policy would end third world immigration over night.

She's made all the right moves to deliver on her promises so far. She's put people who actually believe in leaving the EU in charge of sorting it out. At this point you're just being a miserable cunt for the sake of it. No matter what she does you'd default to pessimism.

Lads, I'm so glad I get to share this moment of an actual Conservative government with you. It's been a wild ride, but we're crashing this EU with no net contributors.

Denmark, France and The Netherlands next.

Working class, Brexit as fuck, generally nice dude.

Just noticed that Palmerston won the Foreign Office Euro sweepstake

Gove, Gideon, Mogg and Dave on the backbench

this century

After you see the girls in NI, you'll understand.

Seems like those subtitles aren't quotes though, in fact they seem really pro-immigration. Also it calls them the 'Alone Party'.

North of England? Labour?

Nice brit/pol/ hijack Netherlands. I'll send Bojo to sort you out.

I'm not a fan of the racism meme anymore.

Black people can be British.

>openly declaring that anyone who supports brexit is stupid
The bigotry of the left is comical

WHY DOES SHE HAVE SUCH NICE LEGS

MY DICK IS IRRITATED REEEEEEEEE

We might never see banter as good as Big Dave's in the commons ever again lads.

south, conservative

and by voted out it would be ukip (if they're still a thing or have any kind of purpose) that replaced her as labour has no chance around here

LOSER

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE PERPETUALLY WRONG?

HOW DOES IT FEEL THAT YOUR IDOL IS ALSO WRONG?

GO BACK TO CRIPPLECHAN

>[laughing C-list journalists]

All four of them under the same blanket. Sounds so comfy.

nice, any good places to pick up wimminz there? I went out last year during freshers week there and it was excellent.

Its so comfy it felt like going home when I first visited it, ill be glad to be back there soon.

Good job on not filling up shittones of your canals too

>The Black House

Fresh Brexit happenings from Kuenssberg

>Hammond aka the least charismatic or interesting man on God's green earth
>Having an opinion that matters
>Convincing anyone to do stuff in areas outside his remit

OK