Spiderman Homecoming poster

>Spiderman Homecoming poster
>Spiderman on the side of Stark Tower
>The Avengers headquarters
>nu-WTC in the background

Why didn't the Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D., a Guardian of the Galaxy, or one of the various protectors of humanity prevent 9/11 from happening? In which film do you think the MCU will explain this? How do you think they'll explain it?

Iron Man came out in 2008. He's literally in the middle east testing weapons in the beginning you dumb nigger.

>(((the Avengers, S.H.I.E.L.D., a Guardian of the Galaxy, or one of the various protectors of humanity)))

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

None of them were active in 2001 except maybe the Wizards in that doctor movie and I doubt they gave a shit.

You're telling me that Anthony Stark didn't have weapons at his disposal in 2001, and that he would have been unable to intercept the various hijacked planes once the first plane hit the tower?

When Adam Warlock takes the Infinity Gauntlet from Thanos in the Infinity Crisis Part 2 film would he be able to undo 9/11 using the power of the Time Gem?

He was probably drunk as fuck trying to screw some bimbo who looked like Pepper. Hawkeye and Black Widow probably watched it happen, looked at each other, then just walked off since there's nothing they can do.

Hawkeye and Black Widow are ultra secret agents. They must have been able to intercept the communications between the CIA and the Mossad when they orchestrated the attacks.

Because Tony Stark did it to sell his weapons

S.H.I.E.L.D orchestrated the attacks to set in place a chain of events that would lead to Iron Man's origin and thus the Avengers

it was an inside job

What about SHIELD? Why didn't they stop 9/11?

Also do note how he's 3 stories tall in the Avengers tower pic if you compare it with the other poster

that looks so bad.

Am i the only one that notices it's so fucking fake? I mean it looks like a poorly done photoshop what the fuck

Looks like a cheap ad for Halloween costumes.

They didn't know about it. Inside job or straight up attack, shield either wasn't involved or was in the dark like everyone else.

Also most of their tech is new, before recently they were a grassroots organization that didn't have much to their name since abnormal threats were less common.

Vision himself says that shit keeps getting weirder ever since tony put on the suit.

it was an inside job

didn't the hulk take place before iron man 1?

No, it takes place after. Ross is found by Stark shortly after the Harlem battle in a bar.

Hydra was deeply rooted in SHIELD way before the events of Winter Soldier. Its probably safe to assume that in-universe they were the ones that orchestrated the 9/11 attacks as a way to further advance their plans of terrorism in the world, allowing them to make way in things that would give them more access to privacy and restriction of personal freedoms.

>Thor was in Asgard
>Hank Pym was in seclusion and by extent to Scott Lang wasn't Ant-Man either.
>Hulk was most likely not created at the time.
>Tony Stark was juvenile, getting drunk and selling weapons to the US. He would have probably seen it as a way to make profit what happened.
>Spider-Man was a child.
>Black Panther was secluded in Wakanda.

Like another user said, the starting point where everyone coming out of the woodwork was with Iron Man.

i got emotional like a little faggot for a second because it reminded me how long ago 2002 was and that my childhood is gone

Technically SHIELD (or rather its precursor organization like the OCS) was around since WW2 on account of Red Skull and Hydra, so even if they didn't have Tony Stark level tech they would've had something

/thread

God bless the user that made this the other day

They're too busy trying to stop aliens and killer robots who can wipe out the entire world to care about some Muslims.

I laughed

hahhhahaha