How many types of sexualities are there? Pansexual, trisexual, demisexual, etc. and who the hell even invented them?

How many types of sexualities are there? Pansexual, trisexual, demisexual, etc. and who the hell even invented them?

What do they even mean and are any of them legitimately historic (like two-spirited (supposedly)) or is it all modern crap?

It's called science.

Yeah, your going to have to read...

There's 3: straight, gay/lesbian, and bisexual.

I'd argue that pic isn't a sexuality, though, just a fairly widespread fetish.

What about asexual and zoosexual?

Asexual doesn't count, zoosexual is another word for bestiality.

It seems pretty retarded to make a differentiation between pan and demisexuality. Or to differentiate either of those from bisexuality.

demisexuality isn't a sexuality
pansexuality is a special snowflake bisexuality

Pansexual and bisexual are literally the same exact thing.

People just call themselves pan because saying you're bi is boring.

-straight
-straight, by repression
-gay
-ambisexual
-bisexual
-asexual
-asexual, by repression
-schizod (may be the same as the previous one)
-deviant
-psychopath
-fetishist

It's kind of like saying "I like both genders, but I won't just fuck anybody." But you can just not be a gross promiscuous person and have your actions speak for themselves.

not trying to sound like a SJW faggot, but there's a few more. asexual, zoosexual, pansexual

No, most bisexuals are averse to trannies.
On paper it's not, and that is what "queer" is often used to mean.

Devilsexual
Jewishsexual
Niggersexual
Abbosexual

>I had a crush on a cartoon

LOL

"asexual" is just low sex drive/romantic interest, you're still gay/straight/bi underneath
zoosexual is a fringe fetish, not a sexuality. do footfags get their "sexuality" too?
pansexual is literally just bi

They are distinct. Read up on their definitions.

Playing around with the TWO genders is nothing new, plus homos are everywhere, so instead of alienating them (and making them seek refuge in the left) we should promise them some kind of salvation from degeneration, a way to be a homosexual but still be a Man or a Woman, as the left wants to strip away their identity and honor by allowing and encouraging them to become degenerate.
We should make clear thet we won't attack them from who they are, but what they do (the reverse of what the left does), that their preferences are, while not encouraged, accepted as long as they act with dignity.

Devilsexual sounds like schizoid, niggersexual would be fetishist. Kleptosexual doesn't seem to exist ... but plutosexual probably does.

There is heterosexual and then there is degeneracy. Thats it.

There are orientations:
Heterosexual
Homosexual
Bisexual

After that there are "behavioural" sexualities:
Pansexual
Demisexual
Asexual

There are more "behaviours" but the 3 I listed are the only legitimate ones I believe.

There are two: heterosexual and degenerate.

/thread

Half of this board seems to have that in relation to anime.

I did before I posted, so my opinion remains. It's special snowflake bisexuality.

If you work under the leftist definition of gender and sexuality and really think about it you will realize that there are as many combinations as there are colors, it is useless to try to give a name to every single one

1. Straight
2. Faggot

and

>having a first crush that isn't 2d
Absolutely halal

two
Normal
Not Normal