Happening in Cleveland

I just got a disturbing call from my fiance. She was sent home early because of a robbery at a gun store near her office. Place is called Cleveland Armory in Valley View. All I know is that the thieves cut a gas line as a diversion or something and made off with a bunch of weapons. Nearby houses are being evacuated(and searched by SWAT) as well. I don't have details or links yet. I'm not sure the news will even report it.

With the RNC coming up soon, and the "Summer of Chaos" threat those BLM douches tweeted about, and the nonsense in Dallas, I'm starting to worry that those threats are credible.

Other urls found in this thread:

cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2016/07/black_lives_matter_protesters.html
newsnet5.com/news/local-news/cleveland-metro/cleveland-police-use-bike-cops-to-patrol-protesters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castel_Volturno_massacre
newsnet5.com/news/local-news/oh-cuyahoga/valley-view-gun-store-smashed-burglarized-for-the-second-time
m.cleveland19.com/19actionnews/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:X489NVAZ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I'm starting to worry that those threats are credible
of course they are credible, you should probably take your girl camping or something that weekend

Any news coverage yet? Got a link?

HOW THE FUCK DOES SOMEONE ROB A GUN STORE AND LIVE!

Source?

It will mostly be (((BLM))) rather than BLM, user. I fear it will be a rougher summer for us and I hope you and the others are ready for any violence breaking out.

I personally would be investigating in as to (((who))) is snooping around MY State and is looking to cause harm to me and my people. If there is any time for Sup Forumsacks to larp, it is now.

im an ER doctor (resident, really) working in cleveland

RNC can't come and go fast enough

yall was out fucking around with le habbening instead of standing your post fgt

Why? Is there tensions around your area already?

unlike the majority of Sup Forums, i would prefer to not have anything happen during it

You're going be patching stupid niggers up all weekend.

It's happen there before, and it's not the only gun store that that has happen to in the area or in the country.

It's a down right popular was to get guns.

www.newsnet5.com/news/local-news/oh-cuyahoga/minivan-crashes-through-bt-shooting-supplies-store-in-middleburg-heights

I can imagine so. I should have clocked onto the ER thing.

Maybe Whites as well, user. There are still too many soft White Americans who will bring baby gloves to the RNC...

I don't think much will happen. I'm from the Cleveland area. It has a lack of activism in the area. Outside agitators could be an issue, but I really don't anticipate anything large scale. I think that's one of the reasons they picked Cleveland to be honest.

For instance, look at the size of the BLM protest the other day, it's like, maybe, maybe 3 dozen people, probably closer to 2 dozen.

cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2016/07/black_lives_matter_protesters.html

I live in Cleveland.

What do?

LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

HANG HIM WITH A ROPE FROM A TELEPHONE POLE

rent out your house next week and shitpost from a hotel

I fucking hate king nig. He always has time for this bullshit but not for anything that matters.

here's a video, looks even smaller.

newsnet5.com/news/local-news/cleveland-metro/cleveland-police-use-bike-cops-to-patrol-protesters

cops look bored.

it's not the locals i'm worried about, it's outside agitators.

hell, we had 1.3 million people downtown for the cavs parade, and there were only ~200 or so ER visits associated with it across the city. that was a much happier crowd, however

Meh, mark my words, nothing big will happen, anything that does happen will be blown out of proportion by the media and likely by Sup Forums as well.

I could be wrong of course, but I'd bet the farm on it.

The real shit is going down in Philadelphia

Major Bernout population. LOTS of blacks, angry ones. And an army of crust punks, Occupy Wall Street hippies, and hipsters.

It will be big, whatever goes down here.

Hillary is going to have to split with BLM if she wants to keep her moderate voters

If she does that before the convention, shit will go down here

Bernouts and (A)narachists will pull some shit anyways

Camp grounds are full up with protesters

Lmao they did something like that in Italy once. Only once. Here's why
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castel_Volturno_massacre

OP here. Still can't find a news link. Cops were investigating this morning, so it may not be out till later today.

I'm working on it. All I've found is from last year when the same place had a smash and grab robbery.

We had some anarchists try to pull some shit here about four years ago.... charming bunch. They got narc'ed by a black fbi informant, pretty hilarious.

christ OP...

newsnet5.com/news/local-news/oh-cuyahoga/valley-view-gun-store-smashed-burglarized-for-the-second-time

nothing about no gas leaks.

wait nvm, says they hit a gas line. i can't read

That's because he thinks blm

holy shit

I'm pretty sure a couple of them were like, legitimately retarded. Was during the occupy nonsense. They tried to bomb a bridge (also in Valley View actually, one of our bigger bridges around here i think, maybe our biggest).

They got a fake bomb from he informant, and even got as far as strapping it to the pylon and text (or calling) the number that was supposed to set it off.

Weird shit.

totally agree. the protesters being bussed in are what I'm worried about.

We've talked about going out of town, but I've never seen a political convention before, so I've been tempted to stick around. not sure now

Thank you for your service

That was my feeling up until today. Either way, we're ready. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

i think it was middle of the night

I'm actually move to Memphis on Saturday. I'm more worried about shit down there than I am up here.

I'm gonna miss this shit hole. Ya'll mawfuckas stay safe.

But he might miss the happening if he does that

Bravo. Giustizia Italiana.

yeah, i remember that. I-80 bridge over Cuyahoga valley? Glad they got those fucktards

If I had the proof, like bank records or emails, I'd drag those scum out from the shadows and into a court of law. Then FBI's talking head Comey would let them off...

wtf why are there so many burgers speaking italian here

if i remember, it was a FBI honeypot that busted them. like, solicited them online, supplied the fake c4, etc.

Terrorists groups like BLM play off of your fears.They are counting on it.

just 82 I think. Still a big ass bridge though.

I think they were solicited in person during the occupy shit. You could be right though, I remember there being some pretty active forums for "occupy cleveland", wouldn't be surprised if that's where they first bumped into each other.

I'm just realizing now I didn't even know which bridge it was, lol, totally thought it was a different one. It was the ohio 82 bridge though. Feelin dumb af.

because we have more eye-ties than you do

The first minute he walks into the oval office president Trump should order a SEAL team to take out Soros. He's a greater threat to national security than 1000 Bin Ladens.

It's not worth it user, just go to a nice hotel or something the next town over for the weekend.

Watch the chimpouts on TV

Non so degli altri, ma io abitavo ad Urbino per un estate. A Cleveland, c'erano molti emmiganti italiani nel secolo passato.

ho scelto questo pic per te.

I wonder what .357 Mag does to tender nigger flesh

Well cheers mister

Ya all you second gen niggers have sure let little Italy get overrun by niggers. Then again, who can really blame you. You're right next to the biggest ghetto in cle

Parma is still pretty white though, not completely, and it's generally lame as fuck, but hey, that's Poles for you.

Ever since Miami Vice we have loved everything Italian.

Amiamo italiano.

Amiamo le donne italiane cibo e automobili.

OP here, delivering a link

>Memphis

Into the heart of darkness. Good fucking luck.

Nice, beat me to it.

Serious question. How hard is it. To break into gun store or armory? I assume they aren't easy. Scale of 1-10. 1 being robbing a 7-11 and 10 being breaking into a bank

I delivered a link line 40 minutes ago...
yea it's for work. I hear east memphis is alright, safe enough, that's all I give a fuck about.

When you've got a stolen car you can use as a battering ram, not that hard.

This isn't grand theft auto m8

Depends on the place. When a gun store gets robbed it usually happens at night. A stolen truck (sometimes using a large Semi to smash through the armor and protection around the building).

This is not done by amateurs. This requires someone who knows what they are doing. I would not be surprised if these were government agents doing this.

We are going to see some amazing things in the next week. If you don't already have some food and water stored up you better get cracking. Things are going to get really bad.

A gun store was burglarized here in Wichita not too long ago. No news on if the perps got caught.

Philly here.
And a Mayor who has already refused to charge any demonstrators including at the DNC with anything. Talking to a few cops that I know, the unofficial reply from the Police Commissioner Richard 'Redpill' Ross is if anyone does anything to one of his cops, there's going to be a hickory shampoo and a Hahnemann Turban for anyone within reach.
They should just seethe area with job applications, those are like garlic for vampires.

They've been doing the same type of smash and grabs are 7-11s too. It really doesn't take very much finesse. Ya get a stolen truck/van/(in this case a minivan), a stick (or someone stupid enough to drive into it fast enough), and have at it.

They did it to a jewelry store as well, 2 I think, they were in and out in less than a minute.

I've go niggers in L.A. and Oakland wanting to kills whites
I've got spics everywhere wanting to reclaim California
I've got kikes in Hollywood pushing the agenda
I've got cuck liberals and Democrats bending over backwards for the agenda
I've got chinks buying up property and skyrocketing prices
I've got mudslimes shooting up places like San Bernardino
I've got fags and mentally ill trannies spreading degeneracy

Which ones is causing the most harm because I've got plenty of options and I don't know (((who))) it is.

dude I'm 50 miles south of believeland and I'm nervous...

One of my friends is dating a reporter and she told him that nobody wants to go to Cleveland for the GOP Convention because they are afraid they will get murdered.

I guess history is repeating itself. This must be what living in Russia felt like during the jewish bolshevik revolution.

daily reminder 500 pounds of explosives went missing from a train in cleveland last April

m.cleveland19.com/19actionnews/pm_/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=od:X489NVAZ

one of my friends is renting her downtown apartment out for $900.00/night for a week. Take the money and run! hope the apt is still there when its over...

I think I am going to Costco and get a bunch of food and water and then stay inside for a while.

Kent OH here. I got myself 42k calories of freeze dried nigger shit and some water. 20k rounds of ammo and multiple rifles and handguns. Also I just received my plate carriers and 2 plates rated for level III+. Not sure what else to get besides a gf

They were probably white. According to MSM, we only shoot and kill niggers

Gas masks

post yfw soros chimpouts result in martial law

can't wait for obama to blame white people for this faggot's arrest

We are going to see some amazing things.

I already moved my grandparents out from Cleveland. They are visiting relatives in California.

I feel like we are preparing for a large hurricane. What shall we call this one? Hurricane Jamal? Hurricane Shannanae Doritos?