What will it take?

Daily reminder: all it took was 4 deaths for the Americans of the colonies to declare their independence and go to war with the strongest military on the planet. What do you think the threshold will be this time, when Americans decide their government has gone too far?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Lexington_and_Concord
youtube.com/watch?v=8nSrUxIS-nk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It takes a lot and isnt ever simple. The Shot Heard Around the World for example was 6 years before Independence. The Boston Tea Party was 3 years before Independence.

In today's world, it will take something drastic and "inconceivable" to the majority. Something along the lines of Social Security ending, firearm confiscation, etc It will need to be something that actually, deep down affects, a good chunk of the country. Otherwise the majority will just drown out the rebels.

You dont need an entire country to rebell. In fact, you really only need 0.5%-3% of a country to rebel. What you need most however is 30-50% of the country to say "I dont care anymore, just end this shit already"

3 more cop killings with multiple fatalities within the next 4 months.

That's all it'll take.

I'm getting confused.
Are you talking about a race war or civil war?

>the strongest military on the planet.
I can assure you, Britain at the time was nowhere close to being the strongest military. They were incredibly weak. That is why you won.

Conservative woman that cries "Think of the children"!

At most that would cause a major chimpout, national guard is called in, a few thousand dead niggers, and the rest is suppressed in history books generations from now.

A race war will never start a civil war unless we are talking about every single non-white banding together and fighting under 1 flag.

A civil war needs broad, almost always, economic triggers. A social trigger could happen, but it would have to be something major, such as the aforementioned firearm confiscation, or a sudden banning/support of Christianity. 5 dead niggers a day, forever, will not inspire hundreds of thousands of citizens to take up arms against their own government

not to mention how terrible civil war would be.
Ours only worked because there was a replacement gov't already in place.
The replacement government that would take hold of the US after a successful civil war could be worse than Stalin's Russia.

49 people were killed at Lexington and Concord

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battles_of_Lexington_and_Concord

When a BLM dindu or a super-pozzed white liberal shoots up a Trump rally.

In what fucking world were you educated in? The only countries on the planet who could hope to stand against Great Britain were Spain and France, and GB had been kicking their asses all over Europe for the better part of 200 years

>British newspaper defence force.
You've posted this garbage for 200+ years.

Tommies OUT

That was after the war started though.

It's funny how triggered Canadians are by the facts of their own existence.

>What was the seven year war
If I was to sum it up, the french wanted the English colonists out of North America badly, they genocided and killed wherever they went. Britain had to respond to this, they went to war with France that was the most exhausting war they've ever been in trying to secure a safe place for you guys. They won in the end, but at a major cost, their navy was completely obliterated, troop moral was low. They needed money to rebuild their military, so they started taxing colonists.

Do you honestly believe these guys that got shot weren't at the least being vocally belligerent?
>Justified

Pardon? I need you to elaborate.

>4 deaths
>massacre

Elaborate this leaf fuck.

>Insert typical angry Anglo reply here

No I don't think they were. A racist nigger sniper just killed them because they were white

>all it took

Time to brush up on your history OP.

6 million!

>Insert some witty Quebecois banter, triggering the eternal anglo some more

they only had their puny muskets back then, user. something gun nuts don't get because we can kill lots more, lots easier.

kek.

>That was after the war started though.
That is what started the war

I think the black vs white issue will cause most americans to not care about increased governmental power.

>niggers start openly killing white officers in the streets
>police escalate use of force and enact curfews, etc.
>full police state
>white america will not care since it's against the niggers and not us sitting at home all comfy

The black white violence will eventually die down but we will be left with a permanent increase in the power and authority of the state, further eroding our rights and being that much closer to full blown 1984

That would depend on what side you are on, but yes you are correct. Any successful US Civil War in modern times would almost certainly be a hard line right wing coalition the likes the world has never see

However many black folk died by cop up to and including Alton Sterling, which history might record as the spark of the next civil war (unless things somehow don't escalate from here)

Not to forget that there was about ten times as many Britts as Frenchmen in the war of NorthAmerica and it still took them several years to win.

>police killing nigger criminals might spark the next civil war
>the federal government propagandizes criminal nigger deaths
>the federal government is sparking a civil war
THat makes me very skeptical that the purpose of BLM is the spark a civil war. It might wind up being the cause of such a thing, but the incompetants in the Democrat Party that created Occupy and BLM think it's just buyin them votes. Not sure niggers could ever really commit to an armed uprising in a serious way.

youtube.com/watch?v=8nSrUxIS-nk

Ghostbusters

it's ghostbuster

Bostian here, this was filmed at my old HS

it will take jew hollywood loosing it's appeal to the goyim
and it is starting to happen right now
the reason the massacre does not happen now is because all the goyim are hypnotized by the talmudvision and jew media

Outside of American politics, I don't think the left/right wing theory flies.
It really depends on the amount of force implied to be used by the revolting group

It's time to move beyond Glenn beck's faux-libertarian teachings. That convenient 2 dimensional spectrum is basically the equivalent of:
>the right side is good guys, and the left side is everything every badguy that ever stood against the chosen people of YHWH (American Christians and Jews). It's got to be obvious how bullshit and self-serving that kind of cuckservative shit is. It oversimplifies reality to an embarassing degree.

>the right side is good guys, and the left side is everything every badguy
That's not what it says at all, that's your perception of the graph.
The graph only shows the force/amount of rule of law.
The graph you show lacks any relative compass.

The problem with your argument is your applying bias to a subject that really isn't subject to bias. It's a factual argument. Anarchy has no police, Fascism is the state policing everything. It's one of many ways to gauge a political structure.

Nothing. They'll have to ban the Internet or pokemon go. People don't care about death anymore. It's a burnt out meme.

Obama could livestream taking a huge shit on the actual constitution and all people will do is cry on chinese cartoon forums and make e-petitions. It'll take a lot. Millions of Americans question 9-11 but that's it. Just harmless questions.