ITT: movies normalfag consumer amerifags will never understand

ITT: movies normalfag consumer amerifags will never understand

>tripfag calling other people a fag

This.

Fuck off cunt.

I know most around here like to say "reddit" and "pleb" about this movie, but I love it. I saw it opening night in the theater knowing nothing about it, and I had a physical reaction to the reveal. The whole movie is so well put together and doesn't tip its hand too much. There are hints, but you only realize them after the fact.

I don't want to sound like a cranky old man, but I think most people on this board are younger and knew the ending before watching the movie and therefore it didn't work as well for them.

fpbp

Kill yourself

I feel you, I also loved this movie watching it for the first time without any knowledge of what it was about... only if I could erase my memory and watch it over again

reddit
pleb

This never fails to make me lol.

9gag: the post

Damn i miss old 9gag that place is filled with redditors nowadays.

Look at how much better brad's posture is than edward's. That's one difference 90% of people have from chad that they could fix.

ok

roll for le epic mindfuck

i wonder if you guys actually watch the movies you watch. It's undeniable that this movie has struck many people, îm sure you ´re aware of your subjectivity.

Calling movies a mind fuck movie spoils that there is a mind fuck, ruining the experience.

roll

hmmm

Are there non pleb people who use the word mindfuck unironically?

I recommend 11

11 get!

roll

roll

why not

This was my favourite movie when I was 14.
Couldn't fucking stand it when I was 20.
How can 30+ year olds make something as juvenile and edgy as this?

Gimme something I ain't never done seen before

this thread is embarrassing

roll

roll

rolll

>Damn i miss old 9gag
saaaaaaageeeeee

rolz

Roll (you)

>Hard Candy
>mindfuck
What?

rolling for le ebin mindfucks xD

rolling

roll

But it's juvenile on the outside, most people don't ignore the point it makes, which is not anything profound, but it is at least more "mature".

neck yourself

fuck me up then

now THIS is a mindfuck
the twist still gets me every time, waht a writer!!