You should rpobably move

>You should rpobably move

What did he mean by this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He means that the age of CapeKino is now dead.

Capemovies are now CapeSHIT

oh look Cyborg, who has always been black and has always been a popular DC character
so I don't wanna hear token black character any more goddammit

>now

yes.

I mean every new movie, not the previous kino.

This guy is a theater actor, such a waste of talent on a shitty character with zero personality (as it seems by the trailers). If anything they shouldve made him the funny guy instead of butchering Barry Allen's personality.

It's a reference to how the people they save always act like deer in the headlights when something is coming toward them

which Crysis is this from?

>Please move
>But I don't really care
>My feet hurt
>boo-yah?

>that compositing

It looks even worse in motion. They didn't sync up his face with the CG body mesh nearly well enough to look decent. I'm ASSUMING it's going to look better when the movie actually comes out several months from now and they've finished the FX; but right now, in this trailer, this particular effect is just amateurish.

Even though he can crush their skulls, can't go around ordering them about, that would be too fascist so go with the more passive 'probably' as a suggestion, helpless human's freedom of choice preserved

His body looks like a mess of random stupid shapes.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

*blocks your path*

>What did he mean by this
It means CHECK YOUR WHITE PRIVILEGE

Brother, let me tell you something. Many a day I have lumbered here by this fence and looked at this world. These fences which border this small plot of mud seem to be the edges of the Earth. But I have gazed many beyond the fence. I have watched the hills of green and the tall, slim, terrifying figures who lurk and haunt the strange barn on the far side of the hill, who appear as spectres as the sun rises at the break of day and refill the Oats, and float away without a word. Often I wonder why we are not like them, why we cannot give ourselves the oats, why we are limited and chained down by the girth of our bodies and the uselessness of our hooves. And indeed for many years this sad truth, that forever we would be trapped in this shallow frame , alone, and without purpose or direction, banished forever to wallow in our own filth, this depressed me. But yesterday I realized something. Who are we to be ungrateful for existence in the first place? Who are we to say that this life is not good enough? Instead of oblivion we have the warmth of the sun and the coolness of soil. We have fair conversations and a good night's sleep. Who am I to say that these simple comforts are no better than death? Should we not smile like the sun and bask in our happiness as the sunlight warms the soil without question or thank. So brother, let us share oats and smile and frolick as much as our girth might let us. Let us see this pen not as a prison or a hell but as a palace in which we might enjoy the best our existence has to offer. Give me some oats brother, and let us dine together. I love you.... my own flesh and blood, my brother.

You should probably move.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

What PS2 game is this?

is that don lemon?

>you should probably stop talking about fake news
What did he mean by this?

>has always been a popular DC character
Lol, you're joking right? Cyborg was never popular.

But he is a token. In reality they should just have Martian Manhunter, or Hal Jordan as the Green Lantern.

Is that also how Cyborg got fucked up in the first place?

>cyborg
>popular
AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm no Rhodes Scholar, OP, but I think maybe he's suggesting that bitches should leave.

>another black funny man character

Please no.

He looks like the offspring of Finn & Captain Plasma after he raped her and dumped her in the trash compactor. She survived the explosion and lived out the rest of her life eating those trash eels the empire uses. This is her and Finn's child. He is returning in his mothers crushed gear to get revenge on his Vader.

Damn, this scene was cut from my copy of Star Wars™: The Force™ Awakens™ Experience it on IMAX™ Blu-Ray™.

He was a big part of a superhero cartoon show about a decade ago. So a lot of people in their late teens to late 20s are familiar with him.

Just now getting into Teen Titans Go, eh?

How did they fuck his costume up so bad after making great ones like batman and superman

this post is retarded. i don't even disagree it's just a retarded thing to type out.

>he was in the teen titans show so he was popular
No.

Okay, but being in some show doesn't mean he was popular. He also wasn't a big part of it either.

Except GEOF JOHNS
NEW 52
HE'S PUSHING THAT, YOU DUMB FUCKS
Anyhow, you still have 2 members left. Superman and Green Lantern.
As for Manhunter, who knows. He's OP as fuck Id like to see him at somepoint in DC's run

>Not being a big part of TT

>In reality they should just have Martian Manhunter
They already have 5-6 guys from the Justice League cartoon, idiot. No harm in bringing in the Teen Titans/Teen Titans Go audience too.

Is this the worst CGI in a high budget film in 10 years?

>They already have 5-6 guys from the Justice League cartoon,
How the fuck is that an argument? Hal Jordan and J'onn are far more popular, and J'onn is an alien who shapeshifts into anyone he wants to look like, so they could just make his human form black anyway.

Saying "muh teen titans" means nothing here. He is a token even if you don't like hearing it.