Quick Sup Forums, how could she defeat his cock in this situation ?

I need to know for reasons

Pretend to massage his balls and grab him. Check.

clench

If had trained her kegel muscles she would be able to crush his dick

Just shitting on herself

I fucking loved this scene. Women should all be put in this situation, because it's all they're worth. Holy shit, I'm still pissed at how much Hillary fucked everything up, making whores think they should be seen as important in the work force. It's the last thing they ever need to be doing. God damn, I can't wait to get a woman and just beat and rape her in between caring for my sons.

This triggers the rapist

Making him ejaculate so hard he becomes heterosexual. Rapist BTFO.

The French cum very small loads. It probably the wine

just your average trump supporter

Go back to imgur and suck off Bernie in hopes of more wellfare money, nigger.

How would you get a woman if they all think they have worth, though? If they think they deserve better than you, why would they give themselves to you?

Or do you intend to take them by force?

Never understood why they made the teacher a pedo...

Be always aware

haha nice try roastie. you're gonna get raped as hard as that irreversible scene. he's gonna absolutely annihilate your anus. you'll be bleeding for weeks and shitting constantly. and it will all be your fault you dirty, filthy worthless whore. God I wish I could watch you crying in torment hahaha

pretend to blow him and rip the dick off

b-but sempai, he's already inside your anus

I just realized I'm sharing the same board as people who support Trump,agree with Alex Jones,deni global warming and believe in God.

Well lets see what situation she put herself in
>She's female
>She's dressed like a stripper
>It's late at night
>Takes a route home that is pretty much like a dark alley
>Is not carrying any sort of weapon on her not even pepper spray

Well first off she's an idiot for putting herself in the easiest position possible for a potential rapist. That's like lathering yourself in chum going to seaworld after hours and jumping into the shark tank and then flipping out when you start getting ripped to shreds. Just be situationally aware and this won't happen to you.

Second off if you do find yourself being raped somewhere where noone can see or hear you and you have no weapons on you whatsoever and the rapist is stronger than you, there's only one thing to do. Pretend to enjoy it, ask him if you can suck it, bite it off and run. Try catching somebody when you just got your dick ripped off.

>just realized
not the brightest, are you?

Just get her pussy super tight so penetration it's impossible

Can't beat the cock.

>and believe in God.
You're wrong on that one, that is just 100% contrarian memes. Believing in god is the edgy thing to do on the internet now so that's why they do it.

this

she was bleeding out of her asshole, I doubt he would have cared about some shit

If I'd ever get raped I just pretend to enjoy it and don't give him the satisfaction of me crying and screaming

kek, fuck you cuck that's a nice meme tho.

>tfw women have to worry about this everyday if they are by themselves somewhere
>tfw men have to worry about not getting caught and punished

wow male privilege must be nice