MSNBC's Rachel Maddow revealed in a new interview that she's begun preparing for a possible Donald J...

MSNBC's Rachel Maddow revealed in a new interview that she's begun preparing for a possible Donald J. Trump presidency -- by reading about what it was like when Adolf Hitler became the leader of Germany.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/287552-maddow-im-studying-hitler-to-prep-for-trump

She is a """"journalist""""and as such is the scum of the earth. I'd be afraid if I were her, the current year journalists should be put to death

Fuck all liberals

>Religion: Roman Catholicism

hark, thou hast been surprised

Taking advice from Rachel Maddow is like asking Tyree from southside Chicago to watch your $100K BMW while you go get a snack.

she wants to warn Czechoslovakia in time? How reading that would be beneficial?

Who is that cunt anyway?

she needs a sound dicking from a fully-transitioned chris hayes.

(((((She))))) instinctively knows (((((she))))) is about to be exposed as the treasonous demon we all know (((((her))))) to be.

I don't care who he is or why you're posting about him, but Stein 16'

So why is she taking her sweet time and not fleeing?
She should quit her job immediately and move to Eurabia so she can be culturally enriched in a non-problematic fashion.

This dude looks extremely nervous for some reason.

Journalists arevthe scum of the earth in their modern form. I have had to sue 2 papers over libel.

But where is she wrong on this? Trump is riding a wave of nationalism and wants to invoke protectionism. He has made it abundantly clear that his solution for problems is authoritarianism. He already has 2 classes of people picked out for the camps.

Trump is literally hitler.

>Rachel Medwedof

She has one older brother, David.

Her paternal grandfather was from an Eastern European Jewish family.
The original family surname being "Medwedof"

Medwedof

YOU WA SHOCK

B8 harder m8

Then she will be well prepared for Hillary, either way

Wasn't Hitler only elected because of all the strife the great depression caused?
Maybe she's going to learn the reason trump and bernie were so successful this election is because the country is going through turmoil
And she will promptly quit her job

Not an argument. Can you refute any of my points? Especially that trump's default is more laws and restrictions to solve any given problem?

Ir are you going to be genuinely surprised when he calls up his friend bill gates and shuts down the internet?

> what it was like when Adolf Hiter became the leader of Germany

So she's about to find out how great Trump is going to make America? Do people actually believe that Hitler was terrible to the German people?

>(((Roman Catolicism)))

If Trump can read Hitler's writings, then every journalist should read journalists' writings about Hitler.

It's common sense, unless you're a Trump voter

>Americans will get to join Trumpstaffel in their lifetimes

Im jealous lads

>Her paternal grandfather was from an Eastern European Jewish family (the original family surname being "Medwedof").

Maybe those Stukas will make a comeback. Great dive bombers

Just the ones they didn't like.

Do you honestly think internet addicted NEETs aren't going to the re education camps too?

{{{[[[(((A PIOUS WOMAN)))]]]}}}}

Does this include carrying a cyanide pill for when the SS come to take her away?

Wish I had a time machine to send this fucking mong to 1936 Berlin

I'm starting to think these "people" are in extreme denial and would actually like an ACTUAL fascist State

> reading about what it was like when Adolf Hitler became the leader of Germany
So basically they are openly advertising Hitler now.

We're really going back to the hitler stuff?

OY

>Ir are you going to be genuinely surprised when he calls up his friend bill gates and shuts down the internet?

Wtf I hate Drumpf now

Why does this guy look like an autistic overweight alien?