>100% of atheists can't understand a simple cartoon made for children

Here comes the part where we throw back out heads and laugh. Ready?

Retardation is not a laughing stock Goyim

ah yes because I'm sure there really is something better at the end despite there being no proof of it at all

>just follow ur dreems

What if she likes small cute teddy bears instead though?

Children and delayed gratification? There was a study on this. Why wouldn't atheists be able to understand it

she's holding a rare special edition teddy bear but she doesn't know it.

There's no proof against it either
Your lack of proof fallacy is old, and fallacious.

Loving every laugh. Atheists really are bottom of the barrel mental deficients.

Everyone can understand it. But what it's trying to get across is stupid.

Your moms old and fallacious

That's it, unicorns exist because there's no proof against it.

>1 post by this ID

*thinks*

I don't think atheists can't understand this, but it's kinda insane to suggest that sacrifices will always lead to greater reward. 98% of the people in the world who turn to religion as an answer to why their life sucks so much ass are going to die poor, alone, and afraid. There won't be a guarantee of a better life.

But why would she believe that giving away her teddy bear would get her a larger teddy bear?

From her perspective, there is no evidence that the larger teddy bear exists, just some man telling her to trust him. The logical thing to do is keep the teddy bear you actually have on hand rather than trust some strange man claiming to be hiding something better behind his back.

And again with the goddamn insults.

Do you people have nothing better to discuss ?

You basically form a circlejerk yelling :
"Hehe, Autists"
"Heh, immoral fedore tippers"
"Hehe, neckbeards"
"Look how bluepilled we are"

>my theology can be summed up in a cartoon with 8 words

Shit way to live to be forthcoming tribe.

>98% of the people in the world who turn to religion as an answer to why their life sucks so much ass are going to die poor, alone, and afraid

Do atheists actually parrot such mind numbing hyperbole as fact while claiming to love "muh science XDD" ?

Hilarious

Jesus is stealing even from children? I thought that he was a jew, not a gypsy!

W I F F
A
F
F

Oh, yeah, because there's so many other posts I should be making in this thread.
And I do other shit while posting here.
Maybe if you'd explain why it isn't stupid I'll tell you why you're wrong after this next match.

You should donate all of your money and earthly posessions to me. You can't proof that it wouldn't help you in the end, so why not?

The big teddy bear is being taken away so that the kid only has a small bear to cling onto when the priests rape her, because christians hate children?

Give a little bit and get more back if you thrust some dude with a beard ?

look at that fucking jew, he's hoarding all the teddy bears.

This is a bad example. She has a relationship with the small bear, for lack of a better word. If it's replaced with a brand new bear she's never seen before that's a downgrade.

hahahahahahahahaha... oh wait, I was laughing at you. You are a retard who thinks mocking people is a substitute for intelligence.

>thrust some dude
>thrust
>dudes

>>>/cuckshed-with-sven/

Think of all the people in the developing world who are religious. Where's the greater reward for them? None of those people have anything in this life to look forward to, that picture is only representative of the lucky few in the modern world who, by chance, are rewarded for external reasons or by their ambition.

If this image should be shown to little white girl Christians then the same principles who should applied to piss-poor mud people in Africa too. Very very very very few of those people have anything better in life to look forward to and certainly nothing in religion will grantee them a greater reward for sacrificing what little they have.

So.....Is that Bear gonna rape that kid?

..I guess I must be atheist... I don't get this.

Are Christians so awful that they only do things because it benefits them, and so that Bear is gonna rape the shit outta that kid if she gives up what she loves for the promise of something more??

...I... I'm really bad at these kinds of things...

My school had me tested and they told me I couldn't be a business man or a politician...

this! fucking kike already stole her big teddy, and now he wants her small teddy too! he even looks super pleased with himself about it, jesus christ

If someone made a claim, "I have the cure for cancer!"
Everyone would ask, "Well where is it? Do you have any proof?"
You can't reply with "Well you don't have any proof that I DON'T have the cure for cancer, do you?"
Because you'd sound like a fucking moron

>tfw agnostic
>tfw didn't understand the picture
really made me think...

Atheists shouldn't be allowed on pol

Your post is dripping with irony, and you are a spic

>Believing in ancient Jewish fairy tales based in cuckoldry
Embarrassing tbqh

>people thinking it's about the bear

You faggots really can't understand a comic meant for children.

Good goyim!

>I'm willfully retarded and there isn't a fucking thing you can do about it!

K

If it wouldn't be funny, i'd hate you.

>out heads

>he wants to bring identity politics into this
Into the trash this post goes. Try again next time, reddit. Your liberal trash isn't going to gain traction here.

>bigger bear is better

I mean, catholocism has been so manipulated that it isn't jewish at all

But yes, we need a better ethno-religion. That is the basis of our trashed culture.

>it's either the kike on a stick or the guy sticking bananas up his arse
Deist master race reporting in

No the small bear is what she has rifht now(representong our worldly attachments we musy give up to follow Christ), the large bear is what she can have if she gives up the small bear(representing heaven and salvation and whar have you). It falls apart because the things the large bear represents aren't actually real.

>people who literally interpret religion
>le edgy fedora atheists too dumb to understand the importance of religion in society

The larger bear isn't the promise of life after death, it's the satisfaction of living the virtuous Christian life, the inner happiness it brings someone.

What atheists don't realize is religion has a place in society as an extension of culture. Remove that, and it creates a void, that becomes filled by marxism, sexual degeneracy, self-destructive subcultures (i.e ghetto, SJW, radical politics) as these people adopt a new God to turn to. Even the Romans valued religion, you didn't necessarily have to believe it but you had to participate.

I don't know for sure if heaven is real, or even if God is, but I'll continue to believe and participate with my Christian community if that means continuing to uphold the wholesome culture and lifestyle it cultivates

delayed gratification is the concept behind school, working out, and all kinds of other shit.

the difference is that working out is proven to give you benefits. there's absolutely no proof that trusting Jesus will give you a big teddy bear.

the thing with christians is they're so fucking stupid, i can't tell if you're serious or if this is just low quality bait.

No, I seriously can`t wrap my mind around this (must be tiny atheist brain).

Why must you keep on making these threads ?
What is the purpose ?
You already believe in the Bible, and I`m not saying anything that you shouldn`t.

Then why ?
I mean, neither of us has any proof that either of us are actually right (concrete evidence, not "feels") so any sort of discussion is pointless.

Especially if it will just end up in both sides insulting each other and using that as a base that the other side is a aggressive, biased and therefore - wrong.

So then why do you keep on trying to shove your religion down my throat ?

see

If your retarded reasoning can't hold water then you're wrong. I'm also far from liberal. It's just a stupid picture that is literally saying:
>Give to the Lord
>You'll be rewarded

You know that's not true.

Except there is plenty of evidence pointing to the fact that unicorns don't exist. You know, because we've explored almost all of the entire world and never once seen one?

Your old and tired argument is fucking dumb and so are you

>Implying Jesus was Jewish.

Wow, you literally have no argum-

>Try again next time, reddit.

Oh, he did it! The reddit card! Looks like BTFO!!11!

>Joshua Ben Yussef is not a jewish name

SOCIETIES NEED RELIGION

EVEN AS A MECHANISM IN THE BACKGROUND

IT EXISTS TO FILL A SPECIFIC CULTURAL ROLE

WHEN WILL YOU FUCKING ATHEISTS UNDERSTAND ITS NOT ALL ABOUT INVISIBLE MEN REEEEEEEEEE

post some euphoric pics for my new Sup Forums folder

hahaha

oh burgerland

>just trust me
Anyone else hate how much Jews use such a beautiful concept as a weapon against us?

< pic related.

I'll just take that (you) and go quietly then thanks, Bundesbro :^)

What about invisible unicorns?

I was on a pilgrim in licheń stary and bought these, rate guys. Its a holy place where Mary apeard a lot off times, healed and predicted a cholera outbreak. The picture was found in the napoleonic wars by a hurted smith that that just wanted to die in his home village.

You're truly a good Christian. You're doing exactly what Jesus would want...trolling an internet message board.

I have faith in the invisible unicorns, therefore they are real.

Modern society can`t exist without invisible unicorns. Without invisible unicorns there would be no reason for us to exist and we would become murderers, because unicorns give us morality. That isn`t proven in any way, but what else could give us morality ? We`d be savages without them.

>Bitch leaves you because she thinks she can do better
WOW HEARTLESS WHAT A BITCH GENOCIDE WHORES
>Christians do the dame thing
Wow really makes you think, so brave, so tru, preach it sista

>claim to be redpilled
>believe something with no evidence
whatever helps you sleep at night

why can't she have both bears?

It's not possible for an organism to make itself outright invisible as per science

What another dumb meme. Society could probably run without religion, sure, but it is preferable that we operate on some kind of basic moral code that can't easily be overturned by someone who just doesn't give a fuck about consequences. Not to mention that it's not at all likely that humanity will ever exist without religion.

How does it feel to be a part of a literal fad?

you can't prove a negative my friend

The judeo christian god, which is just a concept created from the ancient sumerian pantheon is bullshit.
But so is materialism, and since atheism is a one way route to communism, degeneracy and cuckoldry, i'd rather teach my kids to be christcucks than fedora

SEE

1) NOT EVERYONE HAS A HIGH ENOUGH IQ TO LIVE WITHOUT RELIGIOUS GUIDANCE

2) YOU NEED IT TO STAVE OFF HEDONISM AND CULTURAL DEGRADATION

3) YOU DON'T EVEN NEED TO BELIEVE IT IT JUST NEEDS TO BE THERE

THE FUCKING ROMANS, GREEKS, WESTERN SOCIETY BEFORE 1960 KNEW THIS. THEN THE COMMIES WON
I HATE FEDORAFAGS SO FUCKING MUCH SMUG LITTLE SHITS. YOU'RE BACKING DOWN YOUR HOME'S FOUNDATION THINKING YOU'RE MAKING SPACE FOR A FUCKING PATIO DECK

isn't that a negative?

Is he asking her to cease a form of Idolatry?

Or is he gonna give her the bigger and supposedly nicer teddy bear he holds on his back? And if so, how is that supposed to work? I've had a teddy bear since I was born and I love it, I don't want another and if someone would tell me to hand it over I'd unironically sledgehammer their teeth off.

I don't care if there are posher or more expensive ones out there.
That's my teddy bear.
There are many like it, but this is mine.
Pic related, it's one of them

But it's possible for a god to make himself outright invisible? Why can't their be Deific unicorns?

>admitting that christcucks have low iq and are unable to form their own system of morality
loving every laugh

You are the one making a claim, that means you have to prove that claim.

You claim there is a supernatural entity that can not be directly perceived, so if you want to people to believe you, you better give concrete evidence.

Flying spaghettimonster etc.

But, they do. They care very much about our consequences.

I just said, that the reason man actually has any sort of morality, is because of the invisible unicorns. If they didn`t care for us, they wouldn`t have given us that in the first place.

You may not see them, you may not feel them, but without them a human brain can`t function.

Also - science is for atheist faggots. It says that invisible unicorns aren`t possible, but they also have no evidence for or against God, so those guys are wrong on every level.

Bless the unicorns.

>Do atheists actually parrot such mind numbing hyperbole as fact
It is a fact, religion grows in poor demographics, in Argentina you can't walk a favela city block without bumping into at least 4 evangelist pray centres while the upper class lives completely detached of religion

an all time classic

Don't get me wrong, I understand how important religion is as a tool of control, doesn't make that specific argument not retarded.

>IF U TOUCH MY BEAR I'LL KILL YOU MMMMMMMHHHHHHHH RRRRAAAARGH

>muh magical thinking
If invisible unicorns were part of your culture and shaped your morality system for the better part of 500 years then by all means feel free to believe. You need it for the low IQ element in society, cultural cohesion, and to fill the void it leaves in its absence

There truly is only one God indeed. Let's all turn to Allah, our Saviour. He'll keep the filth away.

Wow, when did God write or say that?

Does your Christianity not teach you to love your fellow human, love your enemies, not to hold hate in your heart, not to judge, and so forth?

George of the Jungle is best film

>muh false dichotomy

Why would you think that God is invisible?

This doesn't work when you're talking to someone that is literally smarter than you family

Ok Jesus. If you're so nice and all-powerful, why can't I have both bears?

when he made that faggot atheist die, like you will faggot

OP, I sympathise with you but posting in Sup Forums will only fuck you up even more.

Also, Sup Forums in general after its first year has been at the bottom of the barrel, right done in there with tumblr, there's no hope and no soul left.

why take obvious bait serious you mongoloids

Better to have a positive system like Christianity than one such as Marxism. A Brit of all people should understand, you removed religion and now you're being replaced by Islam

>why wont God obey my will rather than his own

and atheists wonder why God will send them to hell when they are "good" :^)

1900, cant you read?