What went wrong?

what went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

sunderlandecho.com/news/business/sunderland-is-one-of-the-worst-places-in-the-uk-to-live-report-1-7555425
twitter.com/paddypower/status/793161619140321280?lang=en
twitter.com/paddypower/status/851686526681362433?lang=en-gb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go to sleep bro

SMB BTFO

>"pure football"
>Anyone from ne England knowing about pure football

end your life

We've known pure football since 1892, m8

Dirty mackems stay btfo

S M B
M
B

;-;

Ahahahahahahahahaha
>Scumderland

sunderlandecho.com/news/business/sunderland-is-one-of-the-worst-places-in-the-uk-to-live-report-1-7555425

twitter.com/paddypower/status/793161619140321280?lang=en

twitter.com/paddypower/status/851686526681362433?lang=en-gb

This isn't Twitter what the hell are you doing

what went right? stupid fucking mackem

They laughed at United when City won the league in stoppage time and Fergie swore to relegate them.
So he did

Is Gooch a decent young player? I feel like Sunderland have a lot of problems scoring goals.

>cocky trust fund soyboy that can barely get starts on the worst team in the 2nd tier of England
>good
we're fucked even in the next 4 years

5 years of terminal mismanagement and lucky escapes. Now their skint and have an awful squad.

Same thing happening to Swansea, they'll be at the foot of the Championship next season for sure.

Dude, it's not like he's starting for the national team or anything. I'm just asking about how he's progressing.

This.

It's the equivalent of some fat guy who struggles to breath properly because he's so fat, watching the Olympics on TV and laughing at the runner up of the 1500m

>I'm just asking about how he's progressing

he's pure wank

No newcastle for easy 6 points which keeps them in the league

my sides

I saw him a few weeks ago and I wondered how he got a start even in that sorry excuse for a team.

>tfw glorious geordie but have to travel to scumderland every day for work