Note to self: Boycott Disney

Note to self: Boycott Disney.

The new Beauty and the Beast remake is based around 1346–1353 France. In the first scene, there are black people dancing in a castle. Apparently those people also live in the castle.

What an actual fuck Disney? Immersion ruined in the first five seconds. Black people were slaves at that time.

Second thing to note, forcing a gay relationship with two white male characters. WHAT? Those people would literally be stoned to death.

How can anyone watch this historically incorrect bullshit? It's even more sad when you think about the cause why Disney is doing this. It's obvious that they want white people to die off from the planet when they promote black and white partnership and white and white same sex partners. Why don't we ever see black on black same sex relationship "jokes"?

Otherwise the movie was great. Emma Watson was such a perfect choice for the role of main actress and the design of the beast was actually pretty noice.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_of_Moctezuma_de_Tultengo
theguardian.com/science/2010/feb/26/roman-york-skeleton
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Black people were slaves at that time.
Wrong: there were black knights & muslim knights too.
>gays would be stoned to death
Wrong again: they would have been burnt on a stack. Also, some princes and bishops were more or less publicly gays, so it was just a matter of $$$ and power.

shit b8: 5/10 (3 points for writing so much tho)

>black knights
>being black

american education

Moors regularly interacted with the Spanish, so it could be imagined that some may have adopted knightly traditions or forms of combat. A delegation of Ethiopians noblemen were dispatched to Rome around the 14th century to meet with the Pope and Anti-Pope, as Ethiopians were a Christian nation known to have . St. Morris, one of the more revered saints for knights in Medieval Europe, was depicted as an African Roman legionary or knight.

Moors and Saracens are not sub-Saharan black Africans.

>Beauty and the Beast
>Historical accuracy
It's a fucking musical about talking furniture and a buffalo monster in a cape.

Imagine giving a fuck about stupid shit to such a degree

Note to self: stay triggered

No black knights, if you can find one anomaly in all European history it still doesn't mean you can just slot hundreds of black people into our literary and historical culture, and the Moors were not sub-Saharan Africans either as American black people and libtards pretend, but a mix of North African, Persian and European people. I know it hurts you to face reality, but white people made up the 99.99% of their own cultures.

the point
/\
|
|
|
|
\/
your tiny head

>note to self:

Why didn't you keep it that way? Nobody gives a fuck, stop promoting this movie

Oh, and by the way, Europe's society was still feudal. I find it very, very hard to believe that a baron would invest the time and resources needed to train a knight into someone so foreign they don't have his skin colour given the trend of nationalistic (or at least anti-foreign) thought of the period.

Whats your point then?

It's actually European culture made into a film by a company operating from the European culture of America. Nice try though.

>Expecting historical accuracy from Beauty in the Beast, a fairy tail.

You tried a bit too hard. Everyone knows Emma Watson is a pancake faced sub standard actress.

You didn't get the point though. The point is forcing in black actors in roles where they shouldn't be.

Note to you: Stop posting this garbage all over chan.

Where have you been those last years OP. Cultural appropriation is OK when it's against our western culture. It's revisionism, so that braindead millenials think Europe has always been some multicultural heaven.

>there were black knights & muslim knights too.

sure and aboriginals and aztecs too

I'm not giving money to lazy remakes solely made for easy money and pushing the diversity agenda.

>1346-1353 France
>that woman wearing her hair in Rococo fashion
What?

It might be a fairy tale, but it's part of European mythology, and it explicitly takes place in medieval/renaissance France. They even said as much outright in the movie. Also, there weren't really any black slaves in Europe at that time.

>there were black knights & muslim knights too
>no source

Black death was included in the film, so it's by all logic based in between that timeline.

It's not that I'm accusing of being disgenuine OP, but the producers of this movie for believing that the French nobility always donned their hair in that particular style, which is actually particular to the reign of Louis XIV.

Also,
>nignogs
>in XIVth century France
Epic, simply epic.

What do they say about the Black Plague though?

It's not you*

>>Black people were slaves at that time.
>Wrong: there were black knights & muslim knights too.

This is straight up retarded, anything like that wouldn't be considered a 'knight' by the same institutional standards of what we consider to be a knight although i'm sure there were maybe some slight equivalents and maybe a little bit of practitional overlap in their culture

>In the first scene, there are black people dancing in a castle. Apparently those people also live in the castle.

Isn't the idea that they're either slaves or servants? That's fine i'm sure there were plenty of those

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. Black plague thingy in the spoilers.

>they're either slaves or servants?
There weren't black servants in Medieval Europe though, and more specifically France. I've heard of there being Middle-Eastern servants at times which were relics of the expeditions some nobles had mounted there, but that really is its height.

Also,
>slavery
>in medieval Europe

There were probably more white slaves (ie. those captured by Barbary pirates) in Africa, than there ever were black slaves in Europe anyways.

Oh alright thanks.

Strange of her though.
>mother dies of a disease (spread by fleas themselves spread by pirates)
>falls in love with a human-sized rat
Girl, learn to respect your mother some more.

spread by rats*

Butterfingers

The Aztec part is half true.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Duke_of_Moctezuma_de_Tultengo

Black Roman Noblewoman, died 16 centuries ago, in England

theguardian.com/science/2010/feb/26/roman-york-skeleton

Lots of Roman soldiers were black, stationed in Britain, stayed after service was over, a lot of them were stationed along Hadrian's Wall

Britain was even ruled by a Black Libyan Roman General 193-211 a.d.

English boys have been cucked for a long time.

blacks look fucking ridiculous in historically white costumes

you know what else is inaccurate?

the fact that everyone in the fucking movie is speaking english for you dumbass monolingual illiterate amerifats

Grosses bêtes dégoûtantes.

wait how were they able to tell by her skeleton if race is a social construct tho

Note to self: see the movie again.
If having a few darkies can trigger autists this hard we need more movies like this

Same way they can tell the difference between irish and ukranian people, yet we call both of them white in the racial social structure.

It's a fantasy movie.
Also, if you're smart enough to already know the history then why does it bother you so much.
It's not like black people see this shit and think "MY PEOPLE WERE AROUND THEN IN THAT TIME PERIOD" and it has an effect on their behaviour.

Her diary was there. She wrote "I wuz a kang n shiet."

>What an actual fuck Disney? Immersion ruined in the first five seconds. Black people were slaves at that time.

Isn't this what you want? Eventually, if they keep doing this, they'll retcon slavery all the way out of history. Nobody will even know it existed.

>is based around 1346–1353 France
You totally lost me

>Immersion

Yeah, the magical beings, the literal magical beast, the cleanliness, the musical bits and singing, ENGLISH language being spoken, men and women being above 6ft height, everyones teeth are white, everyone is wearing color....

THATS NOT THE PROBLEM, ITS THE FACT THAT YOU DONT LIKE NIGGERS.

When did Sup Forums become Sup Forums again?

You can expect certain inaccuracies in any movie. It's just that some are much more blatantly intentional than others.

In any case, nobody likes you.

>Moors
>Persian
there's a special kind of autism going on around here

I would think the talking furniture and magical transformation of a human into a monster would be more of an issue as far as realism goes. Then again this is a fantasy movie.

We get it, you don't like black people. Back to Sup Forums with you, they'll be more than welcoming of you're bullshit there.

>1300s
>nationalism
you're 500 years early, mate

The term might have originated 500 years later, but still doesn't change the fact how foreigners were viewed.

WE

>In any case, nobody likes you.

Wrong, you like nobody. Thats the issue.

but that has nothing to do with nationalism
call it racism, religious prejudice or whatever, but not nationalism

There's a fucking talking teapot that has a cup child

>religious prejudice
fair enough

Did you know rocks didn't exist because the word rock didn't appear until the English language invented it?

>"Nationalism" is the term historians used to characterize the modern sense of national political autonomy and self-determination from the late 18th century onwards.

a vage sense of ethnicity / religious affiliation / obedience to a monarch is not nationalism

Please stop.

Because no nation ever had political autonomy or self determination before that point. The entire world was just a fucking rainbow of ethnic groups every where.

*vague

>modern sense of national political autonomy
>political autonomy

find the 1 difference

Please stop.

you are asking for realism in your shitty magical princess movie about a witch transforming a man into a beast?

>black
>black
>black

It literally says right there in the fucking article that she was mixed with some African features, you fucking nigger.

>The entire world was just a fucking rainbow of ethnic groups every where.
Yes, all the big empires were multiethnic

I'm sure that Disney is terrified that one grown man is going to boycott a children's movie.

Back to stormfront. You're promoting the movie. Just fucknig let it die and that awful Emma go jobless.

>You can expect certain inaccuracies in any movie
is not a documentary is a fucking fantasy movie you stupid mongoloid

lmao pretty sure niggers didn't exist in 1300

why the fuck would you bring some caveman to first world

It's a fictional story about a woman falling in love with a buffalo. You can't suspend your disbelief just a little bit more?

Okay, but there are already a fuckload of people who honestly believe that slavery was the subjugation of african blacks by european and american whites and nothing else. Their whole concept of slavery comes from popular culture and leftist media.
I suppose a lot of people really are triggered to see blacks in any setting, but there is a real tendency for Hollywood to alter our very understanding of the past with their movies.

Of course five seconds of black servants won't change anybody's view of the world, but the way they cry about whitewashing while there is a very perceivable push to include sexual and ethnical minorities in contexts where they do not fit, it is completely understandable that people get angry.

>Black people were slaves at that time.
>Wrong: there were black knights & muslim knights too.

there is still movies and shows where other people besides blacks are also slaves like Spartacus, Apocalypto, Ben Hur (I think)

I'm fine seeing a movie with only black people, but why do they have to force in black actors in settings where there wouldn't be any black people?