Hey user what kind of car do you drive?

>Hey user what kind of car do you drive?

There is no greater shame than being a busrider at 20+.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R9ROHhQOo2E
youtube.com/watch?v=SyKqyl6zGxA
youtube.com/watch?v=yaL_GNLGzQs
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

Cars are fucking disgusting.

Ye lemme just bike 25km in the winter to where I need to go u retard

You're not the one throwing money in the trash for ((( insurance )))

Maybe stop being such a pussy?

Yeah I'm only throwing my time in the trash. Obviously money is more valuable than time.

Volvo V70 -01

Not having a car is cucked and im a cuckold

>If I get a car, I'll save so much of my precious time!
He said while using Sup Forums.

How is that an argument? Public transport or biking is fucking shit.

I bought my first car with 30.

Why did you take so long?

It's not much better to say "I drive a 15 year old Nissan Micra" than it is to say "I take the bus". In alpha terms scooting around in a tiny old car is less alpha than rubbing shoulders with all kinds of strangers as a normal part of your schedule.
The only advantage cars bring in coming off as "cool" is the ability to get wherever you want at any time.

when i took the bus to uni i had to wake up 1 to 2 hour earlier to catch a bus,1 hour ride(takes 25 minutes in a car) arrive at the station walk 2km (hope its not fucking raining), have 4 hours of classes, walk another 2km,wait another hour ride,finnaly arrive home tire as fuck despite doing nothing

There's a pretty big difference though. Car offers so many better options even if it's shit.

I'm not talking about impressing people but in terms of functionality. It's literally no comparison. Everytime I take the bus I get depressed because only drug addicts and losers use it here.

This desu.

You get cucked in so many damn ways.
>If it rains or snows you get caught walking to/from
>Have to get to where u need to go way earlier because you'll either be way early or late
>If you miss the bus you are fucked
>druggies coughing and sneezing on you
>black people on the bus
>homeless people on the bus
>some shit isn't even on bus route

>If you buy something? Good luck carrying it on the bus. Good luck carrying grocery bags good luck cucking doing anything

BUSRIDING IS SHIT

>Family owned quite a few cars I could always use
>Moved to a big city with great public transport

Just bought the car to have some more freedom. Was kinda strange to ask parents as a 30 yo for a car to go on holidays or what ever.

I'm pretty sure there are greater shames user, like being an *nglo-Can*dian

Good thing I'm not an Anglo cuck then

Oh.....

Look at mr rich Icelander here, pic related is my car.

Wow impressive you must have a good job

i'm driving 15 year old Volkswagen imported from Germany
this is the best i can afford

I don't have a driving license nor a car and yes I'm a pathetic loser ;_;

Why dont you have a drivers license at least?

Next year I'll try to get one. my sister has a driving license since she was 18 and my parents never let her drive the car, my family can't afford another car so I didn't try to get the driving license.

How old?

>riding a car in the city
>ever

car is good for people who live in the countryside so they can get to job in big cities

people living in big cities have subway, trams or busses ... well, except USA, where having a car is a necessity because the public transport system is almost nonexistant

this only proves that Europe is superior once again

This excuse doesn't work if you're 23 wtf man

Literal teenagers are driving cars and I'm still here stuck with sharing a bus with old farts and fatsos. I don't even want to drive but it's still embarrassing.

Jorge?

No.

where did he say anything about driving in the city? what are you quoting, dumbass?

yeah but remember where I live

>that role playing leaf trying to cause butthurt as usual

What am I roleplaying as and what butthurt am I trying to cause exactly?

I'm simply tired of being a cuckold without a car.

>buy first car to travel to my first job
>could easily afford brand new because I was making good money even when at uni
>instead get 10 yrs old one
>£1000, spent £1500 on repairs in first 3 months
it's not the car that is shit, but previous owner didn't treat it nicely

No, YOU are fucking disgusting. Literally commit suicide you heinous leaf.

>tfw bad spatial awareness so cars are too wide for me to drive and i have to drive a small motorcycle to avoid bumping into everything

>it's not the car that is shit, but previous owner didn't treat it nicely

Also, you were fucking retarded and did a really bad deal.

Motorcycles are cool tho. Get a litre bike and then just run from cops, never get tickets

I know. I was planning to spend £2k on a car to £500 extra is not that bad, considering I can got a car now with completely brand new suspension, 4 brand new tyres, like-new aircon, and so on.

But yea, took a lot of time to get it fixed. Next car will be no older than 1 yrs

>running from american cops
i'd be dead as hell desu

yep, that's the problem with buying from a private party. car dealers are scumbags but buying used from them is a safer bet. we have this no haggle used car chain and their cars tend to be more expensive but you know you are buying a well maintained car. my dad bought me this maxima as a gift before going to college and it was a 2 yo car and felt like new and only cost like $13K with less than 20k miles on it. and since he paid cash there is no interest to pay so it turned out real cheap.

just do a subway and bike combo
It's by FAR the fastest way to do shit

sorry wrong one

being a virgin like me is more shameful

What do you think about my car?

>Dad gave him a $13k gift

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

quads of truth

>yeeeeeeeeeeees user, spend 10k on license, car, repairs, insurance etc
>yeeeeeeeeeees good goy, spend your money on the jew- I mean first world manufacturies :)
>yes yes yesssss, give money to our saud friends for gas, yessss
owning a car is CANCEROUS and I really hope all cagers die right fucking now, you're everything that's wrong with this world

>>yeeeeeeeeeeees user, spend 10k on license, car, repairs, insurance etc

>10k
??? You can get a reliable car for under $3000. Spending over $5000 is retarded.
>License
License fees are like $200 total
>Insurance
$120/month for me

>>yeeeeeeeeeees good goy, spend your money on the jew- I mean first world manufacturies :)

What? What else are you suppose to spend your money on? A car is probably the most significant boost to quality of life.

>owning a car is CANCEROUS
Ye better to bike in the snow. Go get hit by a drunk driver and die you fucking retard back to Sup Forums with your jew memes.

A simple late 2000s Corolla CE.
I'm sort of tempted to buy an 86 though

still even if you go absolute minimum, you need at LEAST 3200 for car+license, plus at least 1000 for insurance each year
>What else are you suppose to spend your money on?
a house, experiences, stuff that do other shit than take space
>Ye better to bike in the snow
bike whenever it doesn't snow and bus ride rest of the times. Or just don't be a fucking pussy
>Go get hit by a drunk driver
thanks for admitting that cars are ultimate cancer, cheers

i like 4x4s. new tires too.

And? What else am I suppose to spend money on? Should I just save money on everything and get buried with $80 000 000 in cash when I die?

Why eat delicious food? WASTE OF MONEY BETTER ONLY EAT RICE AND BEANS

Why pay water bill? WASTE OF MONEY BETTER COLLECT RAIN WATER

Why live in an apartment or house? WASTE OF MONEY, THE LOCAL PARK BENCH WORKS FOR ME

Why go to the gym? WASTE OF MONEY BETTER LIFT BAGS OF ROCKS STOLEN FROM PEOPLES HOUSES

Why do anything? Waste of money.

>Just bus bro

Ever considered that costs money? Ever considered that wastes time? Time I could work to afford a car and associated costs?

Ever considered driving is fun?

but i got a really shitty 10 yo car in hs. drove it for 4 years. never complained. you have to drive everywhere here. so it is basically my tool, just like books and a laptop. and you have to agree 13k is pretty cheap for a car. this kind of car fully loaded brand new is like 30k.
so we are frugal.

>WASTE OF MONEY BETTER ONLY EAT RICE AND BEANS
you need proper food in order to be healthy
>WASTE OF MONEY BETTER COLLECT RAIN WATER
you need proper water in order to be healthy
>WASTE OF MONEY, THE LOCAL PARK BENCH WORKS FOR ME
you need shelter in order to be healthy
> WASTE OF MONEY BETTER LIFT BAGS OF ROCKS STOLEN FROM PEOPLES HOUSES
you need gym in order to be healthy

Do shit to better yourself. I'm not saying there's a need to be buried with an infinite amount of cash, but spend your money on usefull shit.
>Ever considered that costs money?
yeah, because bus fare is totally the same with owning and mentaining a car bro
>Ever considered that wastes time?
it wouldn't, if everyone used buses/trains and there was proper infastructure, just like in Europe. It's literally faster here to use em than take a car.
>Time I could work to afford a car and associated costs?
>"I spend more time on work, so that I can afford something I don't even need"

Also, when you're waiting/are in a bus, you can still use that time to better yourself.
Read, listen to some music, think about shit.
When you're in a car, the time in there is blank and useless.

>Ever considered driving is fun?
>let's destroy city environent, environment, economies and my own health bc it's fun xd

>spend your money on usefull shit.
Of all things you can spend your money on, a car is probably the best one, at least in Canada.

BTW bus fare is definitely comparable to insurance / gas here, at that point might as well just buy a car since it'll cost a bit more but be a massive improvement for your life.

>listen to music
>think about shit
Am I mistaking or is that entirely possible to do in a car?

I used to bus ride and it fucking sucks man. Niggers and homeless people everywhere. it's not worth it.

>BTW bus fare is definitely comparable to insurance / gas here
I don't know shit about prices there, so I'm not taking this further.
But at least admit that it would be better if more people used public transit. Prices would be lower, there would be more infastructure and whole neighborhoods would be lift from poverty thanks to train station that could exist there.

>Am I mistaking or is that entirely possible to do in a car?
yeah, and forget about the road and kill an innocent human being

>I used to bus ride and it fucking sucks man
I'll agree on that buses are the worst of public transit. But you gotta start from somewhere.
I personally use subway+bike, and I even "raced" my dad once, who was in a car, from my place, to my uni.
I did 20 mins faster, not even including the time he'd need to find a parking spot.

Car is the ultimate jew, dude.
All I'm saying, is that the less people that drive, the better.
Because you get reliable public transit, that can move more people, faster, safer.
And if you expand it from city to city, you can use the tracks for commercial trains too, boosting the economy even more.
AND, usually the tracks are state built/owened, but in any case, the locals work on them, even if they are not.
Meanwhile, mr Yamamoto Fukushiki is getting all the money, along with Chung Yao Fu and Rajesh who make the parts.
And no need to mention the mudslimes who are the real winners and get all dat sweet black gold profits.

OK maybe it'd be better but I don't like to entertain hypothetical scenarios of "What if everyone did this but some people did that and the government did so and the weather was x and engineers designed y?".

As it currently stands, a car is probably the biggest boost to quality of life besides obvious basic necessities IN CANADA(almost all parts).

>entertain hypothetical scenarios
only that, it's not hypothetical
90% of Europe has great transit, and it's way faster to make your way through European cities, even without a car, than US/Canada cities.
Also overall quality of life is by far better in European cities.

>As it currently stands, a car is probably the biggest boost to quality of life besides obvious basic necessities IN CANADA
Yeah, because you cucked yourselves and you're FUCKED.
Cars are just some boomer dream, that can't be held for too much longer anyway.

Our country is fucking huge man. Whatever tho I guess it'd be nice if we had a NYC-tier subway system but it is what it is.

>Our country is fucking huge man
I can go to Vladivostok atm, just by using trains.

Also, do you live in a city or countryside?

>greece lecturing canada itt about how fucked canada is
pay debts

God I hate driving but I have to.

>oh no he's right about something!!!
>hehe, I got it, I'll use a MEME
>damn right, another day of well structured arguments is over ;)

I live in a suburb 50km from Toronto.

Says the guy who was using jew memes as the basis for his argument...

well, yeah, you're fucked.
Reminder that cars created the sprawl in the first place anyway.
Idk man, if I were you, I'd try moving downtown, if possible.

Finding a place to park where I live is fucking impossible, I can walk to work so fuck getting a car

>used meme once
>made my arguments clear and structured
read everything once again please

I'm not made of money to live downtown. I live in a quiet area that's very white. It's quite comfy.

A Norwegian made car which brandname is Troll. Listen to the engine sound.

youtube.com/watch?v=R9ROHhQOo2E

>it's cheap to live out of town
>but you need money for car
>you don't need to spend money on car if you live downtown
>but it's expensive as hell
literally cucked yourselves for no reason. This always blows my mind about north america, it's so insanely stupid to fuck your cities up so bad.

Public transport exists all over the country here.

Carcuck:
>have to clean it constantly
>buy gas for it every week
>maintenance
>drive by yourself, no distractions allowed other than the stereo
>if you crash it's entirely your fault
>pay insurance, etc

Busbro:
>cheap toll
>takes you where you want to go
>can read/use phone/sleep whatever
>not your issue if the driver crashes, you just get off and take another one
>nothing to spend money on except the tolls

But please tell me how cars are superior because they're "personal"

I love the sound of two-stroke motors, and this sounds like it has such a motor. Not an expert though.

>feeding the system when you all could be building your cities more friendlier to civilians
In place of defending cars and the living ways of how they are right now, you all should be slowly changing to a better world where there would be less poverty and unhappiness. (it has been proven that good public transportation improves the chance for poor families to get jobs, look it up)
Just accept that you all have cars for selfish reasons and don't try to defend it.

After getting cucked repeatedly since birth I've just grown accustomed to it. Getting cucked is just a part of my life now, I get cucked and I don't care. If I don't get cucked one day it's a pleasant surprise for me.

I really want a Saab Sonnett.
youtube.com/watch?v=SyKqyl6zGxA

Gonna drive it like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=yaL_GNLGzQs

>not wanting to maintain your own vehicle
>implying you have to wash it often
lmao

IT COSTS $4

$4!!!!! TO RIDE THE BUS ONCE HERE. $4!!!!!!!!

this

this is...sad
Try breaking the cycle by not owning a car. At least get motorbike and use bus on extrme weather.

>behold! The coping mechanisms of the carcuck

I love having a car, and I don't even use it that much
Stop overly salty about something you don't have, it's showing much more than you think. I'm sorry you're too retarded to know how to maintain your own vehicle

That will only cuck me harder. Owning a car is a requirement here. There's literally no other way I would be able to live.

Damn

Alright lads, I'm going to sleep. Will wake up early tomorrow and go for a nice bike ride in the woods before going to uni.

>Stop overly salty about something you don't have
I'd never want to own a car. Hell, if I wanted, I could buy a car rn.
Money isn't my issue at all.
My issue, is that cars absolutely devastate the city environment, and that directly affects me. There's nothing I wish more for, everyday, than all of the cars to vanish from my city.
Just imagine all of the parks that could exist in the place of parking, extra sidewalk in the side of the street that cars park now, the 0 noise, more trees, and so on, and so on...
The list of improvements never ends.
>I'm sorry you're too retarded to know how to maintain your own vehicle
yeah, because throwing water on it once a month and taking to the mechanic twice a year is so hard.

idk man, I guess it might be true for you. I would never want to live a life like that desu, not being able to not own a car.

>I can't afford a car but I'm saving up
it's a realistic excuse, nets you pity points and makes you sound responsible

Dumb cuck. I get unlimited bus + metro for $50 per month.

What province? How am I a cuck for living in Ontario lmao

You're a cuck for paying 4 bucks for a ticket instead of getting a monthly pass. I'm in mtl.

Here it costs $0.50 USD
And $0.33 USD for students/senior people

cars are fun

>t. Cant afford a car
Cars are useful for transporting heavy shit and groceries and are also an interesting and fun hobby. Go watch anime or play videogames, you nerd.

>transporting heavy shit
Have it delivered to your house
>and groceries
Taxi
>and are also an interesting and fun hobby.
For people in their middle age crisis

Lol a pass is still expensive as fuck, it's no where close to $50 here try 3x that.