What is the name of this movie again?

youtube.com/watch?v=3cxixDgHUYw

I didn't catch the name the first time. Can any user tell me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLQQSgLeDdo
youtube.com/watch?v=f9CSPjDNdU0
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1483294244849/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1483294244849/
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/69838232/#69839602
instagram.com/p/BSEhp5_F2Pk/[/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

JUSTice league

Justice Cometogether

It's the movie that will end several careers.

Fuck you DC/WB God damn it...

dubs don't lie.

No way dude.

Is this movie KEK approved?

KEK WILLS IT

my mouth is in pain from laughing.

why?

What do these dubs mean?

It means the movie will succeed.

reminder the flash is supposed to be the same size as superman.

I just hope Ben won't start drinking again

wait, what?

I always thought he was supposed to be slender. Supes should always be jacked.

I found a new species:
CHUBBY BAT!

says who?

I think there is a high chance he will.

Also, checked.
P.S - check mine.

What a fucking trainwreck this gonna be. I hope i can prepare my sides for the shitstorm.

I don't think he knows what he is talking about.

That's not how it is done.

Watch and learn.

JUST end this franchise already

How much do you think they messed up?

few reasons
1. Enemy design
2. The way hero characters move
3. Their lines
4. Awkwardness of the situations
5. CGI everything, my eyes don't know how to focus on it, or how far away anything is, how quick it moves in direction to anything else and me

>Watch and learn.
>44

Praise be to kek.

What is real on this picture and what is CGI? And why it is so obvious?

In addition to what said look at this shit is this the quality you'd want in one of the biggest movies of your Cinematic universe?

Why is it so blue and orange?

That's my face when I saw that CGI.

it's pottery. my friend.

So

1 Hour of Team Assemble

15 minutes of planning

15 minutes of exposition 30 minutes of fighting

Also Aquaman doesn't fit and the Barry actor can't act.

The soundtrack says, "They liked this in suicide squad right"

Lighting Direction reeks of Snyder still

Dialogue trying to be corny and quippy.

Instant 6-7/10

The characters closer to the camera look washed out compared to cyborg. They probably could have toned down all the ricer lights on cyborg too.

>Don't even give cyborg his own suit

God damnit

>Can't even make a stage
WHERE DOES THE MONEY GO... GOD DAMN MERCHANTS

Worldwide gross predictions?
I'm guessing 1.2 billion minimum

The DCU has no idea where it wants to go.

So das it huh? we're some kinda...justice league?

After looking at B v S figures, I think it might be difficult to reach that figure.

who am I kidding, I'm still going to go watch it.

why's that? If you compare it to the mcu it's plausible, they didn't hit the billion mark up until avengers

don't... just don't , for the love of god! please!

They've been doing nothing but failing and have lost an EXTREME amount of credibility, though they are going to be doubling down on marketing for this so who knows.

They may get a boost if BatFlack Flick goess well

BvS was $855 worldwide, and people were sooo hyped for it. This is nowhere near the hype. touching $1.2 would be a monumental success desu.

550 million

Would've hit a billion if it wasn't for the fucking quip-loving critics.

u best be trolling.

i saw it, I liked it, specially the extended version.

>all of it is real
HOLY SHIT!!!

What is their fucking problem?

Here is a little explanation

This has more quality than the trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=fLQQSgLeDdo

autism

Cyborgs design is so unflattering. Look at the other 2 doing stuff, he's just standing there! And I dont like his body language either, should be more robotic! Robots dont hunch over

It's called Kino.

i genuinely think it will rocket momoa's desu

>Gal Gadot raising her head in slow motion for some reason
>Autistic Aquaman doesn't know what to do with his trident
>CGIman looking fake as fuck doing nothing

I liked it but could see its faults. But loved the extended version.
Faggots try to ruin everything.

its how my fucking eyes work man, they don't know how to convey distance to my eyes so it looks like a flat painting to me.
My other problem is those flashy orange weapons they are shooting. It like a spit in the eye, how the orange projectiles move and block the screen with that orange smoke and sparkles - THATS AUTISM.

yeah it's not like the movie comes out in 8 months and that is just work in progress
or have you forgotten all the changes from each Jurassic World trailer and Civil War webms?

BRUCE WAYNE BE LIKE youtube.com/watch?v=f9CSPjDNdU0

I sure remember when they fixed the CGI in BvS

watch this its actually a set retard

someone explain how she got this role
no memeing please

Good, he's the only one I want to see succeed in this movie.

>s this the quality you'd want in one of the biggest movies of your Cinematic universe
What? A stuntdouble doing a stunt? How absurd! Triggered that the stuntdouble's face is going to be CGI'd over too?

So why are the DC heros so shitty at their jobs?
I mean they need a whole team to prevent one measly invasion from space.
Meanwhile, in japanese capeshit this dude takes on the mothership by himself, destroys it and then defeats the big baddie within 20 minutes.

For the love of Christ and all that is holy and good, remove zack snyder from anything and everything having to do with the DC universe. Jesus Christ, it has so much potential, but he just shits the fucking bed in almost everything he does. I almost cried when I saw BvS, because I knew that he could be the death knell for DC movies. He is literal cancer to everything he touches. DC has such good characters that could make for great movies, but (((Snyder))) is involved. They're trying to play catch up with Marvel because of the avengers, and it's fucking pathetic to watch.

>showing a trailer with bad CGI, and where stunt double clearly shows.

Fuck off pleb, DCEU is nothing without Snyder. he has elevated capeshit to better than ever before.

If they get rid of Snyder and turn it into another generic marvelflick i'll stop watching.

This is going to be career ending for Zack "the hack" Snyder.

Is he the new M. Night Shyamalamana?

Watch Aquaman's legs movements. What is he doing?

Marvel cuckolds btfo

M. Night is making actual kino now, so no.

I don't want it to turn into Marvel. I would stop watching that, too. I hate the generic formula they keep stamping out, but you cannot look at BvS and tell me that wasn't at least 60-70% Snyder's fault. The reason I want HIM gone is because HE is the point man on much of the upcoming Justice League shit, and I don't want the whole thing to be fucking ruined before it even gets started. Watchmen and Man of Steel were good, that's about it.

You missed the part where the movies win an oscar

Fatbat and the boogie squad.

The stuntdouble doesn't clearly show. You paused it so you could spam yet another epic reaction image and you happened to notice a face that won't be in the movie.

>all these marvel interns doing damage control

HahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

JAJAJAJAJ EL JUSTO JAJAJAJA

They fucked up Cyborg so bad.

>Snyder
>Suicide Squad
>Oscar proof that its not mediocre garbage
???

Marvel is SHIT

DC is SHIT

Get over it

>The stuntdouble doesn't clearly show.

that's probably because you're slow.

from a multi million dollar movie, there should not be any quirks like these.
Look at the fucking CGI.

>inb4 it will be better because post production is still going on.

A trailer is supposed to hype you for the movie, this made us mad. specially DC fans who thought they will finally get something better.

>twitter and fb blowing up with love for this trailer
>Pajeet shilling on Sup Forums
Like clockwork

>they fight an army of faceless CGI mooks that look identical to faceless CGI looks from Avengers
Whoa, exciting!

Man,I can't remember the last time I enjoyed a superhero film. Nowadays they are all the same

>bad cgi
>lots of explosions
>enemies are robots or masked clones or some shit (so you don't have to explain to your children why their favorite super hero murdered 13 people)
>there is some sort of an energy weapon or a beam shooting up into the sky and our heroes must close the portal
>quips (bonus points if they are internet jokes,so the heroes can show as they are still with it)

impressive, I believe it.

>movie

Wrong.
It's a swedecuck
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/1483294244849/
boards.fireden.net/v/search/filename/1483294244849/
archive.whatisthisimnotgoodwithcomputers.com/int/thread/69838232/#69839602

>ice ice babe

>EL JUST
dannyboytbh strikes again!!

oh are we still pretending BvS is the worst thing ever?

I don't think they could find any good "trident guys" in Hollywood to train Jason.

No, it's definitely not the worst thing ever. A couple of the batman scenes were kind of cool, I thought. But taken as a whole, the movie was shit

go back to r/mcu dannyboytbh poster

>bruce revealing his identity

rage

how will WB ever recover?

instagram.com/p/BSEhp5_F2Pk/[/

Correction
>Bruce casually revealing his identity and making jokes about being rich

To be fair I think in the comics the Justice League does start with an alien invasion, but yeah they could have at least made them different kind of alien.

By making money and winning oscars

Ok so? And the bottom one i can actually follow what's happening

That's a big flop.

>casually

Not like it's essentially a living God of speed whom he's trying to recruit to save the planet or anything.