When did you realize you were watching the all time greatest athlete of all time...

When did you realize you were watching the all time greatest athlete of all time. You do realize ten years from now people will be saying you are the Tom Brady of your field not Babe Ruth or Pele. Tom Brady IS the greatest athlete that ever lived.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M4OTH0pddv4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sorry guys, i mean to say Watching the greatest Cheater* of all time.

lolno

that's not tony romo

Anyone can shuffle around a few steps and throw a ball. It doesn't make them a great athlete

that's not TheBron James

Oh no is Floyd Mayweather skin bleaching too?

>Anyone can
>only four or five other guys do it well
Really makes one think

5-2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>-5

Who's even close

>the pele of your field

>babe ruth played both phases of the game at the highest level
>no one except delusional brazilians and fifa shills believe pele is the goat of soccer

As long as this man exists the only person who can even feasibly come close to being the greatest athlete to ever live is Bo Jackson. And even then Jordan was both the MVP and the Defensive Player of the Year in the SAME YEAR.

>athlete
Lol

Isn't that what they say in shithole countries

>GOAT
>personally responsible for losing multiple Super Bowls
Lol pats fans are funny

imagine being this butthurt

I was 34

>responsible for opponents absolute meme catches

Lol

Yes? He lost.

Really gonna love your expression when the Tell all documentary comes out 10 years from now that brings to light all the cheating/scandals that lead to the Patriots being the first team being stripped of all titles.

This isn't even trying

When will they start renaming trophies after him?

How many owls will it take to sate the unmerciful qb god.

That won't even matter. Literally everybody already whispers "asterisk" every time they are brought up.

Tell me u r a Titans fan because I have never met or seen one irl

SIX (6)

>Be so terrible in the game that a single first down kills you
>twice
Brady lost twice and only won 5. Jordan won even more and never lost. Deal with it.

Wow a dynasty team with a HoF quarterback is beating the Titans!

What a shocking phenomenon!

Post a pic of how you envision pats fans not from new england.

Jordan never won a single superbowl.
Jordan is a meme.

It's beautiful to watch the rest of the country hate on us so much

2007 is when his GOATness was cemented.

Romo was garbage

You mean two crazy meme catches that the defense gave up that could have clinched the game but yeah sure. THAT JUST UNDOES HIS WHOLE CARRER WITH A RECORD 5 OWLS and a bunch of other records

>suddenly now we're comparing him with Jordan just because
WTF

>athlete

I know reading comprehension is hard, but if you would have read the op you will have noticed it said "greatest athlete" not "greatest football player"

>>suddenly now we're comparing him with Jordan just because
Read the OP you faggot

Also, he would have most likely would have been MVP of both games so shush

And yes, it is absolutely Brady's fault he choked and didn't score more

>lost
>twice
>GOAT athlete
The absolute state of Bombston

He scored enough to win the game. The defense and freak plays lost it.

>He scored enough to win the game
But he didn't?

to be fair, he'll probably end up with more records than Jordan. Jordan doesn't even have the most chips or points or anything really.

When he gets his 7th at 40+ it'll be a lock

BOTH (BOTH) THUMBS

I mean, he only played niggerball. You can't really compare wins across sports like that. I'm sure you could find some jackass with like 30 championship wins in darts or some shit but that doesn't make them a better athlete than B R A D Y

Not falling for that meme

(You)

Thank god every day

>stand
>throw a dart
>NOT AN ATHLETE

>stand
>throw a ball
>lose two Super Bowls
>GOAT ATHLETE
lol

He doesn't even have the most chips in nigball though

I'd be open to a dart GOAT argument. Fug it.

Sorry but apehoop just does not count as a sport. No critical thinking involved whatsoever, just run around a bunch like well, an ape.

2015 super bowl

(You)

The only reason he has so many super bowl appearances is because he plays in a joke division within a joke conference. He literally only needs to win one challenging playoff game to get to the super bowl every year. If the pats were in the NFC he'd be lucky to have 2 super bowl wins. Can't wait for him to be exposed by Brees in 3 weeks desu.

He is playing the best team from the other league you fucking flyover moron

When he went to Denver after neck surgery and put up record seasons on a second team.
Whats with the pick by the way? Brady is good too I guess. probably top 5 of the era.

Quarterbacks aren't athletes.

how do people even cope their way into saying something like this?

You mean you're the bellicheck of your field
Tom is part of the system not the system

Like this

the second one makes sense.
How do you compare the two?
How many rings would Brees or Rodgers have with Belicheck? 5 or 6?

Prime brees before shoulder surgery easily 4 rings in a 6 year span
After surgery easily 3 more

>Jordan
Imagine your only sports knowledge being what ESPN told you

if we are talking statistical domination of the north american sports then Gretzky is the GOAT. His stats blow everybody in all other sports out of the water, except that one cricket dude (but who gives a shit about cricket)

I think you have to take 2 off cause Belicheck got legitimately out coached by Coughlin.

Cam Newton is a better athlete and has never lost to Brady and has always outplayed him.

Adjust for average goals a season tho faggot. Gretzky wouldnt have gotten those points after the Paddening.

>Greatest athlete of all time
>Would lose a footrace to a sloth

Brees or Rodgers, easily 7 with either. Fuck he may get 7 with Brady.
Assuming Rodgers still got the Favre mentorship.
>He'd have gotten 9 with Godhand Romo.

he still dominated his peers to a ridiculous extent. In 1985-86 he had more assists then the number 2 in points player (Lemiux) had points.

Wood he I think knot

Jordan didn't win shit until the League became mediocre and he had a team built around him

Let’s not start counting the chickens until they’re hatched. They’ve still got to win this one first.

dont get me wrong he is one of the GOAT. but it was right place right time in terms of the game. and if an even better player should up, it would be physically impossible to put up those points.

You forgot the main thing: changed the rules for him because be couldn't beat tough defenses

>people actually want to develop an aids cure despite a rising africa population

Lol fuckin Brees would be lucky to win one with Belichick. He wasn't shit until he paired up with Payton.

Sitting in the 2nd row behind their bench watching him play his 2nd game ever

youtube.com/watch?v=M4OTH0pddv4

When I saw him immediately get up from this play his first year as a starter I knew he was a different kind of animal

>Rodgers
>le make beautiful throws in the regular season and then choke and miss every throw by ten yards in the playoffs man
>winning more owls than anybody

who?

GOAT