Who's got a better shot of beating the Patriots in the Owl: the Eagles, the Vikings, or the Saints...

Who's got a better shot of beating the Patriots in the Owl: the Eagles, the Vikings, or the Saints? I don't want this team and its fanbase to get any more insufferable.

Definitely the Saints followed by the Vikings. Eagles are completely irrelevant, but damn am I glad they beat the Falcshits

Probably the aints.

iggles would get BTFO it wouldnt be close
vikings would lose handily
saints might have a chance

literally every nfc playoff team would wipe the fucking floor with the cheatriots. the afc was just that miserable this season

Saints because they'll be the only one with an offense to keep up with them.

lolno, and never utter another opinion about football ever again, you clueless ass

Vikings D will dismantle old man Braddy

Vikings would make it close
Saints would win by 10 points

everyone said the same thing about the 2014 Seahawks and they gave up 4 TDs

Uhhh, beat based B R A D Y, with that hairline

LMAO

People are really over hyping the saints here.

IMO the Vikings probably have the best shot because they PLAY MAN COVERAGE, plus they have a beastly D-Line. They could beat Brady the way the 2007 Giants did.

pats beat the saints this year
pats own newb qbs with minimal experience (foles)

probably vikings

vikings

Fun Fact: Linval Joseph is the only person who is actively in the playoffs to beat Brady

the saints with adrian peterson doesn't count

But the Patriots defense playing historically bad at the time does?

congrats on posting the least correct post in Sup Forums history

PLease god just let the saints make the owl, I feel like this is the last time Brees will have this chance and it has to be entirely on the road from here on out, fuck.

Any of them could, but Saints have the best shot. But I think Steelers have a chance, Jags have Coughlin meme magic. And all 3 NFC teams look very good desu. Literally just casual shitters who think beating up on the titans means the Patriots have an easy road.
2 Dome games tho.

Brady isn't playing on that level. He hasn't been for almost two months

>man coverage

Sendajo would break rob in half. Sendajo is a faggot but he can hit hard and he hits dirty as well.

Vikings

#1 defense always > #1 offense

Saints. the SB is in a dome.

The Pats just got 8 sacks on a top 5 Oline.

>Eagles, the Vikings, or the Saints?
Two years ago the answer was the Saints, but we live in the Bizarro Darkest Timeline, so the answers are, in descending order:

1) The Chicago Cubs
2) The Philadelphia Eagles
3) Two turntables and a microphone

>rooting for other teams because another ass ravages that badly
op btfo
patriots wiped the floor with the saints ass this season and it was at new orleans fuckgoof

adrian peterson was an anchor way worse than any defense

Look at how many games the saints went on to win in a row without him even being on the team

Two years ago the Saints were a 7-9 team you dipshit, what kind of drugs are you on?

>top 5 Oline
>Titties
Choose one.

>drew shit smear brees

Holy shit Saints fans are delusional. They are like the Bernie Sanders supporters of 2017/18. Vikings are Hillary (will beat Sainters) and Pat's are Trump

Saving this just in case you guys get upset so I can be smug

I'm a Dolphins fan, knock yourself out kid. I made around 8 throwaway Leddit accounts which I use to talk shit in team subs after a lol each week lel

Gayest Sup Forums post of all time award

what a needless, forced, and wrong analogy
>trump heavy underdog
>pats heavy favorites
its just so bad on so many levels i feel like i could write a thesis on it

And I could write a follow up on how bad you are at understanding analogies.

no u

Pats ain’t even getting past the Stillers.

If somehow they manage to based Zimmer and the Vikes will destroy them at US Bank.

>Brady isn't playing on that level. He hasn't been for almost two months
35 of 53 (66%), 337 yards, 3 td, 0 int, 0 sacked, 102.5 QBR.

He had like 6 carries in week 1

Is Drew Brees white?

*balds*

that's 6 carries kamara didnt get

not to mention all of the actual snaps he got as "starter"

He was completely garbage and a team killer. It's can't be overstated how much better the saints got when he left. People were already talking about what's next for the saints after the way those games were lost to now people say we are sleeper to win the superb owl

drew brees for sure. its the only nfc team left with the qb to do it

tbqh, kamara and ingram kinda got exposed last week, even though Panturds were doing everything in their power to stop the run game, they still had very meager and pathetic runs.

>2017/2018

>being this retarded

anyway since the owl is being played in Minnesota I think the viking could pull an upset if its a snow game

The Saints, which means the Eagles will meme their way in and get BTFO.

best chance is the vikings w/ that defense at home, but i dont know if the vikings offense is good enough. brady would run the score up on the saints and the eagles offense definitely cant hang.

The Patriots defense is a paper tiger. As long as the Vikings defense played up to their standards, their offense would probably score just enough points to win. The final score would be 17-14, or something like that.

his wife's a ukrainian whore who snagged her a multimillion dollar nfl QB

Sendajo is horrible

That's not a nice thing to say about the Pats, no matter how much you hate them. Apologize.

If the Patriots plane goes down, average utility in the world will go up. Make it happen, God.

Minnesota plays in a dome

>case
>keenum

squeelers arent even getting past the jags roflmao

not to mention that brady has a good record in snow games

>implying the pats can beat elite bortles

If the Eagles play the Patriots, the Eagles offense probably won't score anything more than a few field goals, but the defense would embarrass Brady... again.

It's happened before.