SF:49ers looking to extend Jimmy Garoppolo
OAK:Raiders tab Tom Cable to coach offensive line
MIN:Vikings activate Sam Bradford from IR
NE:McDaniels, Vrabel finalists for Colts' HC job
HOU:Texans give 5-yr deal to new GM Brian Gaine

1st for jimmy

Patriots at this point just letting Titans get sympathy touchdowns

Who can stop the Jew England Reftriots?

Defense wins championships, not playing golf. You're doing it wrong, nigga.

Jim Nantz with the most non shalant TD call of all-time lel

No it's just Butler getting passed on again.

FUCK YOU TOMBRADY GET OUT OF MY DIVISION

>7 straight AFC chips
wew fucking lad

Put the Patriots in any division and they win 12 games.

Thanks for coming Tennessee

How do the pats make other team go full retard like this?

Is it like the anxiety you feel when talking to a super hot girl?

ITT: Post AFC schedule babbies

>even the niggest of white NFL players has better eloquence than every black player
based Gronk

We talking 2018 or 2017?

Because Jacksonville's schedule in 2018 is probably one of the hardest in NFL history.

can't wait to see the taints get their ass handed tomorrow, shits going to be so cash.[spoiler]scared of playing in philly though, fuck keenum in cold weather.[/spoiler]

Not a bunch of whining pussies dressed like bumblebees, that's for sure

will Romo be doing AFC championship next weekend?

H-HOL UP

>Need to play near perfect to beat them
>Make a mistake
>Pats take lead
>Make another mistake
>Pats extend lead
>Full panic mode, lose by 3+ scores

Rinse and repeat. Patriots are the most prepared, most disciplined, most practiced team maybe ever. They're held to a higher standard because Belichick is football autist.

>and yep
>there he goes...
>the ball is caught with.. no coverage
>yep, a touchdown

*convicts

>Antion
WE

>Antion Brown

well, yeah. it's the playoffs... most players are 80%, and they are playing. but tbqh they should focus more on running the ball, they're going to get cucked again if they just throw it.

I thought i read that he practiced?

>mfw we're going to get to see Jalen Ramsey vs. Odell Beckham Jr. next year

don't even really follow the Jags outside of Jalen Ramsey because he's like Richard Sherman except a far better player

>people doubted Trump's team

>Jalen Ramsey and Odell Beckham Jr
do you think they'll fuck?

This desu. How can anyone get tired of winning so much?

>Trusting that
There's been so much misinformation spread by random people and the team itself that i'm expecting brown to have passed on quietly in the night

Blake Bortles and Big Ben literally have the same stats this season, except Bortles has 22+ rushing yards per attempt

>adam schefter
>random

doubt it. 11-5 if he was in the NFC North divsion if rodgers is healthy.

They're either gonna fight or fuck

Unrelated but I just learned that Calvin Johnson scored a 41 on the Wonderlic. How can you literally be such a perfect specimen both mentally and physically?

bort confirmed for being elite meme qb

Split with the Packers. Split with the Vikings. Go 10-2 everywhere else.

>r******s

Im actually rooting for the Steelers. mike tomlin is a stupid fucking nigger and can't coach on the same field as BB. I want to see a real football game, the pats win by 2 or more TDs I wana see Deebo have a huge game against the Steelers after how they treated him. Seriously fuck everyone on the Steelers except Villanueva die in a plane crash after they sat in the locker room like a bunch of fucking niggers during the national anthem.

anyway, you're getting fucked in a week steelers. you have no chance. knife to the fucking throat. you'll bleed out like the fat faced slobs you are.

Odell's ankle or whatever is gonna explode again in week 3/4

He'll retire and be the worst analyst espn has ever had

>Mariota shook because Hawaii got Orson'd

>hey mom I'm gonna make it look like he caught the ball when he clearly didn't!
>hahah okay son but try to at least make it look good
Still disappointing your mom after all these years?

You're fat

>pats making the owl again

yawn

go back to some reddit /r/dabears bunker thread you sissy queer faggot

What are the chances the taints beat the viqueens?

>Vikings putting Brees in a dome

They never stood a chance

What happened out there tonight, Marcus?

The Titans went from raping the Chiefs to being raped by the Cheatriots. Why?

>Drew Brees will never win MVP

wow. Please lose some weight

beep beep matty

Stop making us look worse than we already do dumbass.

But like, what was the play call here? No one was even close to being open. And why wasn't there a receiver in the flat?

>brees in a dome

homefield advantage

because
>Andy Reid coaching
>choking
pick both

Because the Titans didn't rape the Chiefs, you idiot. The refs did that.

is this a subtle jab at the falcons for having vick play for them while also dogfighting? eagles literally gave him a job after he got out of prison lel

he payed for the crab legs

I'd stab her 13 times, if you know what I mean.

nah the Eagles respect Vick. Must be something more sinister at work

Yeah. I would like an explanation of that. Reminds me of the play the niners tried vs the Seahawks in 2013

What, you're telling me I should congratulate Mariota for getting carried to the divisional round and being hyped up like he's a legitimate threat, only to blow hot chunks and waste hours of working class citizens' valuable weekends?

You want me to give ol' Marcus a pat on the back for that?

That what you want, eh?

They were considered underdogs in this matchup

He's a dog.

Nah, I think it's because they were supposedly the "underdogs" in this game.

Remember Matty "Ice" remember Julio Jones, remember MOHAHAD Sanu (insert a bunch of other worthless niggers) ???????

I do, I do.

I'm so glad that "unit" will never win a superbowl. They're complete trash. Atlanta is trash. There isn't enough white phosphorus to white out that entire team of faggots and their fans in the entire US military arsenal.

WUZ

>said one source

no i'm sure the eagles are more clever than that. this has more dark undertones

Dont assert we are in any way better.

I've seen our retarded-ass team blow wins with such stunning regularity that I don't feel we should ever talk shit to anyone

Patriots season opener next week

Get hyped

no, how can someone get that out of this?

Yeah, he's saying that you are a faggot ass bitch.

>tfw 2 game season

Being a Patriots fan is suffering

a challenger emerges

goddamn I wish I had a tomboy GF

you’re fat

>week one
>last to the falcons as well
PFFFFTTTT

You're over-thinking it. It's elementary psychology, really. Pederson realized that his band of losers needed something simple to rally around, so he told them that if the world wants to see them as underdogs, they'll take the field wearing dog masks after they win the game. See? It's simple, just a tool to manipulate the players.

That's fair. We'd get ass-blasted by playoff mode Patriots too.

Do people really believe in McDaniels and Patricia as Head Coach's or is it desperation by failing teams to grasp a sliver of Patriots magic?

Neither of them are leaders and they're both coddled by Belichick and the Patriots organization that stepping into a mess of a team will be overwhelming. I just don't see in them that hardass mentality that helps make great coaches like Coughlin and Belichick.

>3-3 in the last 6 AFCCGs
Forever .500, how depressing.

You do it in a big way in the post-season

We do it 11 games a year

that makes sense, but the eagles are way too smart for such simple mind games. we need to dig deeper

>McDaniels
Has everyone already forgotten his tenure in Denver?

>almost 5% higher passing pct.
>7 more TDs
This is just blatant misinformation

The latter. Just ask any Broncos fan about McDaniels coaching prowess

Please stop. Don't act like Brady was anything beyond mediocre in that game. He had ~330 yards on +50 attempts. He threw nothing but checkdowns.

No, they really aren't, though. Well the players aren't anyway, which is why it worked so well.

Those shows literally suck his dick for hours and hours wtf is with boston's persecution complex

>Like many ancient Egyptian deities, Anubis assumed different roles in various contexts. Depicted as a protector of graves as early as the First Dynasty (c. 3100 – c. 2890 BC), Anubis was also an embalmer. By the Middle Kingdom (c. 2055 – 1650 BC) he was replaced by Osiris in his role as lord of the underworld. One of his prominent roles was as a god who ushered souls into the afterlife. He attended the weighing scale during the "Weighing of the Heart," in which it was determined whether a soul would be allowed to enter the realm of the dead.[6] Despite being one of the most ancient and "one of the most frequently depicted and mentioned gods" in the Egyptian pantheon, Anubis played almost no role in Egyptian myths.[7]

Are the eagles ushering the falcons into their tombs? By wearing the mask?

the AFC should have just cancelled both playoff games and just had the AFCGG with pats and steelers
titans are a fucking joke and it was a despicable insincere effort to even have those slap dicks in the playoffs

>conveniently leaving out the 3 TDs to fit your narrative

Can they do it bros? I really don't want to have to root for the vikings, but it seems like we will be forced to since there's no possible way the eagles can beat the pats / stoolers...
Fuck. I want to believe that they can beat the vikings, but my common sense just tells me they won't.

Brady also had his receivers dropping 4 passes on wide open routes that would have resulted in another 30-40 yards

now we're getting somewhere. expect a matt ryan career-ending injury in offseason practice

>indisputable #1 defense in the NFL with the best 3rd down % of ALL TIME
>arguable top 10 offense despite being stuck with a 3rd string QB and missing their electric rookie RB
>at home against a team they dad-dicked earlier in the year that is now missing several key players
Literally zero percent.

>Do people really believe in McDaniels and Patricia as Head Coach's or is it desperation by failing teams to grasp a sliver of Patriots magic?

It's desperation. Belichick and the coaching staff and system he assembled are the reason for the success, not any one specific part of it.

So, I'm not as salty as I thought I'd be, but wasn't there pass interference on the last play of the Falcons game against Julio? Not the initial contact that he went to the ground from, that was obviously incidental, but afterwards where the Eagle db nearly mounted him, and had a hand on his back while he was trying to get up. It seems like Julio has been getting the Cam Newton treatment on late game jump balls going back to the Seahawks regular season game last year. Whatever, they still made it farther than their quality of play should've taken them.

Didn't 2 of those TD's come on checkdowns, though? And I already mentioned the checkdowns, so I didn't leave anything out, then.