Untitled

;_;

literally what

Literally tvkino, steven soderbergh directed every episode

Should have been canceled after 1 desu, they never even mentioned basketball once.

wow this is shit news. Conservative top 10 if not top 5 drama currently on air. I was worried we hadn't heard much about it but I really didn't thik it would be cancelled.

Literally white people are evil monsters: the series. HAHAHAHAH, SOD OFF. I'm glad it got whacked.

The Knick was great but I'm not sure I'd enjoy it without Clive seeing as though he dies and all

but we knew it was going to be just 2 seasons since last year, user.

honestly, this, it was a fucking ballsy way to end but i don't know if i'd like a third season if this stuck.

This. Clive was great in it.

Clive wasn't a monster

and the black guy fucks up a bunch if I remember right, he wasn't a mary sue

Direction, Acting, Cinematography, Lighting, Score, Set and Costume Design: KINO, absolute and totally

Writing: Average at best, often cliche-ridden, the weak link! Sad!

>Despite our pride in and affection for the series as well as our respect for and gratitude toward Steven Soderbergh and his team, we have decided to return Cinemax to its original primetime series fare of high-octane action dramas, many of which will be internationally co-produced.
kek

what shows were even worth having cinemax for other than this?

This is how I felt about the first few episodes, never picked it up again after that

There was literally no reason to continue the show since Soderbergh wrapped up the story nicely and left as a showrunner.

If anything I'd rather them continue giving talented showrunners (movie directors if possible) a chance to do something creative in 1-2 seasons

The show ended on a pretty high note so it's alright.

Soderbergh should work more on TV since it's clearly his medium.

the only good tv since the wire and sopranos ended.

I really liked the show but I'm perfectly fine with it not continuing. I really wasn't interested in the scenarios they brought up for future seasons like having it set in a different time period.

could've been great without the BLM shit

When nine out of ten people were white, who else would be the fucking villain?

ffs just say "black." "BLM" is not a stand-in for anything & everything related to black people

>period drama
>the show should have pretended that racism didn't exist

is there any information about Quarry? will they renew the show?

its cinemax dude probably not

Fuck off.

Only Gallenger was racist. But you could understand why. Black taking his job, kid dies, wife loses her marbles.

Rip in peace Knick. Only show I was actually excited for the next Ep.

Rectify is way better than The Knick though.