WTF

Explain this.

God he really is an ugly mother fucker

lmao he had hair plugs, what an insecure faggot

What's wrong with that? If you have the money, why not?

That's like saying

>lmao he had braces, what an insecure faggot

The second pic looks like a stereotypical meathead brute from an 80s college comedy flick

Teeth straightness, or lack thereof, can affect health and quality of life. There's a difference and that's a bad comparison.
Nothing is wrong with hair plugs per se - it's great for a woman to have a thick head of hair and plugs can certainly help her with that.

Different camera angles/lens/lighting, better training regimen, and a liiiiiittle bit of plastic surgery.

PED's

His hairline looks the same

pic 6, he buzzed it short as it was thinning at the front

You can really tell when he started his strict diet regimen and stopped drinking cow tit juice and processed bs.

It clearly isn't.

This nigga really went for that Shawn Hunter hair in the fourth pic.

Lost all the college babyfat from eating healthier as time went on

It clearly is, you don't know what to look for. Regardless of that, he clearly has had regrowth procedures for his hair.

If i was balding I absolutely would get hair plugs.
What is the issue? If its a masculinity thing, like you are implying, I am not that insecure.

Last time we had this thread, we traced the transformation to when he started dating Bridget Moynahan.

Ingame sweaty pictures don't really tell you much.

This is what lowering your body fat percentage does to your face.

All top tier attractive men are sub 11% bf. You simply cannot get those cuts and lines in your cheeks and jaw without low bf %. Even at a healthy 15% bf, your cheeks can look bloated.

He leaves his water in the sun before he drinks it

It absorbs the suns magical properties that way

Long hair Brady was objectively the best Brady

He grew up, stopped looking like a goof, and his women gave him advice on how to present himself.

Second pic certainly tells me a lot about his hairline, which has somehow regained its fullness.

You can see how he got less and less fat the more he had to carry the team

That thread was the last time I was on Sup Forums weeks ago, and this thread was the first one I saw on the main page

And yes we did come to that conclusion, that he was introduced to Hollywood nutritionists and their lifestyle has added to his resurgence of youth

if only i could be so grossly incandescent

I wish he would grow it out again. I would also like to see bearded Brady. Not just stubble but like a full ass beard