youtube.com/watch?v=512zQJADavY
youtube.com/watch?v=ru6v16iB0C4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They need a white man with opinions differing from Stephen A.'s

>jews
>white

Max is literally as Jewish as it gets.

He's just there to for SAS

Cant wait for 2021 when Brady finally declines and this idiot screams that he was right the whole time.

Fpbp

Seriously. He has to be literally SEETHING at Brady right now.

>white

No idea. He is a good boxing analyst though

>blaming the Jews for your small penis

>getting butthurt over an user saying you have a small penis
enjoy your virginity loser

This fag and that negro who is on Cowherd's show sometimes are neck and neck for the who can't stand tom brady the most award

>blaming whitey for your double digit IQ

he's an (((idiot)))

this retard?

Yeah that dipshit. I've never seen anyone so vehemently out of touch with reality and consumed with rage towards a player

Not sure how you've failed to realize this in your life OP, but media - especially sports media - loves recycling the same turds over and over and over again.

>his only response to the game
lol

who's the best on-air sports personality?

>sports personality
they're basically youtube e-celebs

yeah and whos the best one?

boogie2988

Why jews are so obsessed with penis when they get defensive?

SKEEEEEEEUP, and it's not remotely close.

His job is to give the public HOT TAKES and to sooth the wounds of all the people Tom Brady hurts by being so exceptional.
He does this by making simple arguments.

This. I had a friend who for about 7 years said the same things about Derek Jeter. "He's old one day he's going to be bad!". Then when it finally happened he was like "see? I was right.". It's super obnoxious.

Kornheiser followed by Wilbon, and it's not even close.

Joe Rogan
Skeeeeeup
Gus Johnson
Jim Ross

Max is based for HBO Boxing. I've never watched him on ESPN tho

lol he's playing a character right

youtube.com/watch?v=512zQJADavY

colin cowherd or shannon sharpe

youtube.com/watch?v=ru6v16iB0C4
chael sonnen

i like cowherd, but kornheiser and wilbon are a good team too

i used to like this guy on around the horn back in the day, what went so wrong?

Oh stop
We all know jews are considered white in this country. Hell, even italians.

Schein is an excellent radio host. If you’re not a brainlet and enjoy the show for what it is (high IQ slightly arrogant Jew subtly prodding and provoking blue collar fanbases) then it should be obvious it’s the best XM radio sports talk show.

can this motherfucker not talk about anything political? every show it seems he has to be political or at least politically correct about everyfuckingthing. annoying cunt. I don't watch first take anymore and undisputed is kinda watchable until, of course they talk about the cowboys or lebron for the 5000th time, then I turn it off. Listening to the radio or even Dan Patrick is where I go

Racebaiting is the whole point of ESPN now.

Max is based on HBO boxing. I dont watch ESPN shows but it seems he makes hot takes to keep his job.

Chris Carter. He's like Shannon Sharpe without the race baiting. Plus it's hilarious when he shouts down Nick Wright even after Nick tries stroking his ego.

>Plus it's hilarious when he shouts down Nick Wright even after Nick tries stroking his ego.

this desu. nick "my wife's son" wright gets humiliated every other day but he keeps coming back for more