How

How

How the fuck do they fucking do it bros??

from left to right:

>cheating/refs
>they're just good
>cupcake schedule

>tfw >your sports teams will never ever be dominate and create huge amounts of hatred while you get to bask in the glory
It's not fair

>GSW
lol no

They're going to finish this era with at least 5 titles so yes

Nah, and even if they did that's simply pulling even with spurs

>great organization and goat qb
>great players decided they wanted to form a super team
>great coaching and recruiting

They'd have 5 titles in a span of 6-7 years. How the fuck is that on the same turf as the Spurs who did it across multiple eras LMAO you clown.

>play easy schedules
>rampant ref bias
hmm

You might as well say they'd be pulling even with the Lakers who won 5 last decade. Moron

settle down liberal, its alright little guy
i know you just have to be part of the best team every year, and it just so happens thats GSW right now, but the raptors are ok too, and your flag matches up, you should check them out

t. MAGAtard

>no penguins

What a fagoo

Imagine the Warriors being in this pic 5 years ago. Anyway you redditards probably weren't even watching sports then.

Spurs are still competitive and have the same coach and mvp from their last title still in place, Lakers are a completely reset franchise retard

Yeah, they're competitive as a team that will never win another title in this era all right. Who's more impressive, the team that won 1 title in the past 11 seasons or the one that's won 2 of past 3, about to make it 3 of 4? Retard.

Your shitty warriors only won two so far and unironically choked to lebron in the finals. They are nothing special in terms of historic NBA dynasties, they don't belong anywhere near the other two teams in op. Your predictions mean jack shit.

LOL. This team has Stephen Curry and Kevin Durant on the same team, plus an all star supporting cast. It must hurt to have an IQ in the double digits and not be able to see the inevitable.

I would have agreed with you pre-Durant. But it's a different deal now when we've locked up this core. Hahahahaha

As a /cfb/tist, I can't speak for the first two but

>Bama wins a game over no one over rank 15 this year
>Bama makes it over an Ohio State with better wins
>Gets obviously favorable ref calls once they're losing the Championship Game

bamawinslol, get used to it. Once Saban retires, it'll be ohiostatewinslol, since Urban Meyer has as many playoff wins against Bama as the rest of the nation combined

why would the pongs be on there?

>a guy who chucked and missed everything in the finals two years ago and another who shrunk in every playoff series he was ever in until last year
Wow, terrifying.

>patriots
>2 teams in non-competitive memeleagues\

idk

Call me when they actually do it then, this is like putting Lebron era Heat on that level after his second ring.

The two guys who put up 28-9-7, and 35-8-5 in the finals against a 12-1 team, and are 3 of the past 4 MVP winners in their prime and under 30 years old

Wow, terrifying is right, you stupid 3rd world shitter.

/thread
Done watching these leagues for a while. How's college basketball? Worth watching?

Won the last two stan lee cups. 3 in total for the Crosby/Malkin era.

I know that was some low key bait but I can’t help myself from writing it out ^.^

You're legally retarded. The Heat weren't anywhere near setting the records the Warriors are setting right now. They weren't favorites over the entire field to win the title pre-season. Moron.

>settle down liberal
>liberal

what the fuck does that even have to do with anything he said

and the hawks have 3 closer together
and the kings will have 3 after this year

>regular season "stats"
>Asian country calling his Asian brothers third world
Ah hahahaha

Those were Finals stats, you complete fucking retard.

>asian country

I don't live in Western Canada you stupid chink.

>the Lebron era Heat weren't favorites to win the title over the field
>second longest win streak in NBA history
Are you pretending to be retarded

>Being this delusional

That’s cute. The hawks and pens are one thing, but touting your spic city as if it its two championships weren’t against the worst eastern conference teams ever is hilarious. That NJ team was so forgettable tha I couldn’t tell you a single forward or defenseman from it.

I don't live in West Malaysia Penang with the chinks either, my blood brother

The Heat were +200 in 2013. The Warriors are -180 this year. I'm not pretending to be retarded. you are legitimately retarded.

>meme regular season winning streak

They couldn't even pull together 70 playing a much shittier conference.

>there's a good team coming out of the least this yea-
literally who will stop any team in the west?

>meme regular season winning streak
Kind of like your meme regular season stats before curry choked his ass off in the finals, kek

>GOAT management
>drafted an unexpected generational talent, gave him a great supporting cast, and picked up a bandwagoner at cap expansion
>self-fulfilling prophecy where the best recruits always want to go to the best program

And then signed Kevin Durant, went 16-1 and are gonna win a lot more titles in the end. Kek is right.

Bro, everyone knows the best teams rise up in the second half of the year. It’s when the greats actually wake up and decide to play for real.

Why do you think the Craps fail year in and year out? They try so hard and get so far....but in the end...it doesn’t even matter.

As for the West, keep dreaming. There’s more parity in the West and chances for meme teams like the sharks and predators to play spoiler that the regular season heavy hitters are left wide open to getting upset in the first round.

the least has literally 0 contenders

If that is literally your best defense then I assume you’ve only recently started watching hocc. Only the teams that get hot around March to the end of the season have a legit shot at the cup. It’s not who’s most impressive during the regular season, but who gets hit at the right time. Again, that’s why the caps and sharks (usually) never get far.

To be fair, The Blackhawks weren't impressive down the stretch in any of their 3 title wins

>Bama makes it over an Ohio State with better wins
>And without a 30 point blowout loss

since Urban Meyer has as many playoff wins against Bama as the rest of the nation combined
>Unless he needs time off to be with his family and then takes the Alabama job

>bama
exploit a rigged system and recruit all the best players
>golden state
exploit a rigged system and recruit all the best players
>patriots
Have the GOAT coach and QB

Patriots: GOAT coach, QB, and they cheat

Woyers: 3 of the best shooters ever, revolutionary style of play

Alabama: GOAT coach and significantly more talent than every team they play

"recruiting" Curry when the Timberwolves were stupid enough not to take him
"recruiting" dray when he got bumped to Round 2
lol

>tfw your team would’ve done this in the 80’s but now your team is stuck in a shit arena with a car

I honestly can’t say anything against that as I don’t pay a lot of attention to the West, but aren’t they usually a 1 or 2 seed? It’s like the opposite for the east, the 1 and 2 seeds always get bounced early on.

>but who gets hit at the right time.
again, nobody from the least has this capability

They were a top seed who were dominant to begin the year, coast a bit down the stretch and rest star players, then turn it up when the playoffs begin

It's about hiding your power level

I mean, that devils team had parise and kovalchuk, plus a still decent marty brodeur, so they made it from his goaltending. Even then, they had a tough playoff schedule and could’ve upset the kongs

>shittsburgh yinzer is a casual
i'm fucking shocked

>That NJ team was so forgettable tha I couldn’t tell you a single forward or defenseman from it.
that's cuz this is your first season

>least
>zero contenders

Look at Boston, toronto, New Jersey, Tampa, and the jackets, and tell me they don’t look like cup material.

>hanging onto every regular season game as if it’s meaningful

DuPont Circle fag identified

Regular season still means something you jagoff

casual
lmfao first season?

>Boston, toronto, New Jersey, Tampa, and the jackets

The last half of the regular season

FTFY

Gsw doesn't have to face kobe and ron artest
The league is handicapped now

The Blue Jackets are ass only kept afloat from Bobrovsky and winning meme mini games{3 on 3 ot and shootout} they dont get to play in the playoffs. theyre not very good

I think they are a good team, and they’re solid overall. Bobrovsky does carry them, but they can score, and win tight games. Maybe they can win THREE playoff games this year

>refs and cheating
it's obvious the ref have bailed the pats out a few times

>money and skill
sadly golden state has money and a all around good team

>for sure cheating
you know Alabama has been violating a lot of NCAA rules, if they ever get investigated that program will be hit harder than any program ever. plus cup cake schedule.

>the jackets
W E W
E
W

>Patriots
Belichick figures out how to continually give Brady what he needs to win and doesn't make stupid mistakes.

>Warriors
Bob Myers put together the best group of jump shooters ever assembled and then gave them a unique, criminally under-appreciated big man who holds the whole thing together in Draymond.

>Alabama
They have the best sales pitch and the most money.

Honestly I don't understand why there aren't just longer college seasons and top teams from each conference play in a champions league style group / knockout tournament
That would make conference games more interesting and not just give Alabama a bunch of freebie games

I still think columbus can do something. They have the potential to win

Why wouldn't you include the Yankees in that list

potential maybe, in reality they're a bye for whoever plays them

maybe sometimes they have to go to class. allegedly. i donno.

>easiest division in nfl, refball, asterisks
>not proven yet
>easiest schedule in easiest conference in ncaa, refball

>tfw a fan of all of these teams

>fan

What part of golden new alabama are you from then?