Was it an inside job?

Was it an inside job?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
wanttoknow.info/911/Collateral-Damage-911-black_eagle_fund_trust.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, Arabs did it

9/11 "truthers" are leftist Muslim sympathizers who would rather have you believe bush murdered 3000 Americans than the poor innocent Muslims who dindu nuffin. Every 9/11 truther I know is also an open borders Berniefag or nigger.

no it was a dance party

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

doesnt matter, this shit changed the country and not for the better. There is a definitive cutoff where 9/11 happened and the US turned to shit. Social media and all the other bs just exacerbated it.

I fucking hate Muslims. Don't get me wrong.

‘Building 7' was a brilliant textbook demolition job. How many top Architects & Civil-Engineers for 9/11 Truth have since been involved in mysterious fatal accidents and suicides. The 4th airplane that crashed into the field was slated to crash into building 7 and something went wrong or maybe it got shot down. A small section of a building can't crush a much bigger lower section. In the process of crushing. energy is used up for the deformation, so the movement must slow down. Instead the downward movement accelerated constantly. So explosives removed (nearly) all the resistance or David Copperfield added energy to the downward movement by magic. Thats why building 7 was wired for demolition. They planned to crash that 4th plane into building 7 and then take it down 20-30 minutes later just like they did the Twin Towers. The plane didnt make it there…so they went to plan B. Hell..they even did a countdown right before they ” pulled it” as LARRY SILVERSTEIN (JEW) told a pbs reporter.
Only but the most naive, deluded, willfully ignorant and those immersed so deeply into their own Cognitive Dissonance that would willingly accept the myopic and narrow minded official government narrative surrounding 9/11 and especially WTC 7. What a pathetic joke these people are.

It was difficult to know back then, it is impossible to know it now - and would be a joke to figure something out on that scale in the present. I wish things went back to the way they were but it's only bad from here on out.

wanttoknow.info/911/Collateral-Damage-911-black_eagle_fund_trust.pdf

Du har en fågel på dig, Tromso

Ctrl + F Hillary

The question is not 'was it' but 'why'

See for the 'why'

Fuck off with these moronic threads, this has been debated ad nauseam

i'm sure you've seen all the actual verified evidence showing it wasnt... but please continue to ignore that so that you can continue believing a WHITE MALE did 9/11 and the muslims dindu nuffin. you muslim sympathizers are all the same. leftists are cancer - like you.

>implying CIA and Saudi muslims didn't cooperate in killing for mutual pelsure

How could it possibly be an inside job when the planes definitely hit them from the outside?

I know your mum is an inside job.

You are fucking stupid it hurts. I'm a kike because I hate seeing Sup Forums swamped with pointless threads all day every fucking day?

Yes.

Building 7 was an asymmetrical building yet the 'collapse' was symmetrical. Physics, simple physics.

>actual verified evidence showing it wasnt

You can't just make shit up and call it evidence no matter how well funded and "credible" you are.

Ok
>I'm not though

You so love the word "move on", that you have a website for it.

Of course. It burns from inside.

It wasn't done for pleasure see

yeah, it is the leftists/btards/r9k angry about trump - they are all literally muslim sympathizers

yeah, it was fucking done by aliens, despite the massive amounts of eyewitness and documented evidence that it was done by a small group of terrorist directed by Osama Bin Laden. I counted the number of steel beams and calculated the volumes of jet fuel available and determined, purely by the power of my own calculator, that aliens are the only possible candidates.

Prove me wrong, if you can. Protip: you can't because of faggotry.

This is all completely backwards.
>9/11 "truthers" are leftist Muslim sympathizers
I don't like Muslims. I think Islam is a violent ideology. I'm the stereotypical American who loves Christianity and guns.
>who would rather have you believe bush murdered 3000 Americans
Is that really that farfetched? You do know democide (death by government) is the number one cause of unnatural death throughout all human history, correct? Killing 3,000 people, even if it's your own, is nothing to them. They've killed far more than that. They won't lose any sleep over another 3,000.

Also, do you deny the general idea that falseflag attacks are used by governments around the world?
>than the poor innocent Muslims who dindu nuffin.
I never said that, but they dindu everything. I think George W. Bush and those above him orchestrated 9/11 so he could continue his daddy's work in the middle east, and I think Jeb wanted to do the same thing.
>Every 9/11 truther I know is also an open borders Berniefag or nigger.
I'm voting Trump and I like Trump's illegal immigration policy. I support the wall, and I support keeping Muslims out.

what part of pakistan are you from originally?

No, you can clearly see the planes came from the outside

>all these outlandish theories about the "inside job" with bombs and demolitions and jet fuel cant melt steel memes
>implying the government wouldn't have just gotten the CIA and had them trick some actual terrorists into hijacking the planes and crashing them

are "truthers" controlled opposition to discredit anyone asking questions?

nice fallacy cockbag.

>ignoring posted evidence
>insulting
isnt that exactly what leftists muslim sympathizers like yourself do?

It's a combination of both. They had demolitions ready to go, as well as planes with sandniggers on them in order to make it look like it was a complete accident.

> I think George W. Bush and those above him orchestrated 9/11 so he could continue his daddy's work in the middle east

See

you can't refute so therefore it's true. Suck on that, trumpfag. What's it like having just tweets and no good arguments??

It's a combination of both. They had demolitions ready to go, as well as planes with sandniggers on them in order to make it look like it was a jihadist terrorist plot.

FIFY

most right leaning americans moved on long ago my friend. all that is left are people who cannot accept that radical islamic terrorists did this with saudi money - aka muslim sympathizers.
>a FUCKING WHITE MALE did 9/11
please tell me how innocent those poor brown muslims were my "right leaning" friend.
>blah blah changing the subject
back to the topic
>i never said muslims dindu nuffin'
yes you did, including in the same sentence.

you are a cancerous leftist, we know this now.

George bush did 9/11

I worked for UBS at the time of the attacks and everyone was saying it was fishy because about 200bn of bonds just disappeared and reappeared as being essentially us civilian backed and there was no electronic records of the switch and all the bond certs were in the basement of that place.

Also all our contacts at the clearing house who were talking about these same bonds a while before all died but everyone else we knew in other prime brokerages etc all survived.

real fishy

which part of london do you live in? which part of pakistan is your family from originally?

no, he did 7/11

well, that settles it

Who fucking cares?

A few less yanks in the world. Boo hoo

M O S S A D
O
S
S
A
D

extraordinary claims require no proof right?
dont you have prayer soon ahmed?

an animation of a theory isn't evidence

>london 2005 attacks.

nice pasta paki

Who is powerful enough to make a massive multimedia live event seem like one thing and actually be another thing? Certainly no government has that power. If you think about it, the only possible option is extraterrestrial beings who have far more power to manipulate perceptions than any human does. This is the only plausible explanation for the massive level of deception that has taken place here, such that for years or even decades after people on Sup Forums and similar sites are asking "what really happened?" We don't know because a superior intelligence has controlled and deceived us. We are helpless puppets in the green tendrils of large and hyperintelligent creatures from another realm, anons.

Why are Sup Forums infographics impossible to read 99% of the time?

REDPILL RIGHT HERE!!!!

See

and dont you have a white women to rape, sandnigger?

>Who is powerful enough to make a massive multimedia live event seem like one thing and actually be another thing? Certainly no government has that power.

>infographic circa 2004
dont you have a BLM rally to attend?

why are you calling me a redpill?

and btw, where's the rest of that animation? the part where they show how the entire shell moves down without much crumpling? As if the bottom is being absorbed as it reaches ground level and there's no upward reactive forces?

No user, it was not.
A man living in caves beat the defense of world's superpower,
jet fuel melted steel beams,
WTC 7 collapsed from the shockwave,
a jetliner like Flight 93 leaves only ashes and smoke right after a crash...
it's all true story

its the jews. those goddamn jews.

>"muslim sympathizers"
>"open borders berniefags"
>"nigger"
>"leftists"
>"btards"
>"r9k"

Note the heavy use of identify politics to appeal to the main demographic of the board and accuse anyone who noticed the plain as day conspiracy of being an outgroup.
This is shilling.

>In the process of crushing. energy is used up for the deformation, so the movement must slow down.
The fuck?
Gravity keeps bringing in kinetic energy, that's not a valid point at all.

the only relevant viewing angle with a superimposed simulation of the likely interior dynamic collapse.
>not relavant
just like a true leftist to ignore any and all evidence that is presented.

this is a good containment thread for leftists though, please continue ahmed.

Truth.

tl;dr?

What were the posts on Sup Forums like when this happened?

>BLM

Bureau of Land Management?
I don't get it.

they were pretty funny

some classic memes came out of those threads

Because you are speaking the truth user. What else can you tell us?

err fuck bitches maybe?
what do you mean did u work for UBS?

you've got your steroetypes mixed up there buddy. leftists pretend a white male (bush) did 9/11 to take blame away from innocent muslims who they love and want to welcome.

anyone standing up for white america and right-leaning viewpoints surrounding 9/11 is not 'white' but a jew. classic liberal doublespeak.

obviously you have never had science/engineering classes. most leftists like yourself are usually so burnt out from drug use it's amazing you even typed that sentence.

To cover up the laundering of over $200 billion in bonds that were to come due the day after 9/11.

Well worth the read

Crtl + F Hillary

FBI user from the /cfg/ threads said it was a joint operation between Saudis and Mossad

>ignoring obvious saudi involvement
so you are openly protecting muslims huh? lemme guess, you want to free palestine too?

>plain as day
>conspiracy
>not understanding antonyms
i've never seen someone shill so hard for muslims before.

>if you think there was more to 9/11 than what we were fed then you're a dirty leftist

The muslims were just useful idiots

>no mention of saudi money
so pakistani right?

>Operation Northwoods
>Gulf of Tonkin Incident
>Most of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia
>Bush and the Clintons have close ties with the Saudis
>Saudi Government threatens the U.S if they are implemented in 9/11
>Osama died in 2001/02

Really makes you think

you leftists really are desparate. must. blame. the. white. male.

at this time it doesn't matter what it was i think that the only think that matter is that things like this to never happen again

What the fuck are you talking about?

No one is blaming white males here you retard

See

these threads are made specifically to draw blame away from islam and saudi arabia.

people who post in them are either leftist muslim sympathizers (like you) or people who blame muslims for the attack (which is where all evidence points.)

>sketchy link
summarize it pajet

It matters very much 'what it was' because only by knowing exactly what it was and who was behind it can we begin to make sure it doesn't happen again.

Read wanttoknow.info/911/Collateral-Damage-911-black_eagle_fund_trust.pdf

>the white guy did it
>those innocent brown muslims dindu nuffin
lol, at least be true to your own lies there ahmed.