Atheists on suicide watch

Atheists on suicide watch.

>If God is real, why doesn't he jump through my hoops like a dog?

Why are atheists so obnoxious?

Good post.

>being delusional enough not to be an athest/agnostic
>not being in a mental institution

what the fuck is wrong tard wranglers today, they really need to step up their game

>my god is the true god, not the other thousand gods
xd

In the image 1 he doesnt have a line going through his legs, but in image 2 he does. This image is clearly fabricated

The argument for either is completely nonsensical. why would you believe or not believe in some assortment of gods when you have evidence of either?

Oh godlets... when will you learn?

Do you pray to Allah?

You didnt specify.

then: appeared as a pillar of fire to guide his chosen people through the night (how convenient)
now: appears on toast

>DUDE
*hits the blunt*
>WHAT IF GOD WAS SO BIG WE CANT SEE HIM LMAO

No religion says this.

0/10

I would say this to be quite honest with my family.

Of course a nigger doesn't comprehend such matters.

lmao

If God isn't real, then why is he real?

Atheists on suicide watch

When will Atheists realize that kek is real?

What the fuck are you doing here faggot?

Then why has religion been the cause of almost 90% of all conflicts in human history

>mfw athiest gives a sermon on scientism

>at home, I have a dog that can jump through hoops like you've never seen before.

That's cool.

>Would you like to donate to my hoop fund so I can buy more hoops for my dog to jump through?

I got some spare change, you seem pretty excited about it so here you go.

>You're going to need to stop eating blue foods. This upsets my dog that jumps through hoops.

Alright Sean, that's enough, why don't you show me this fucking dog and how you determined that it won't let anyone eat blue food.

>... you just need to believe.

pls
Following the teachings about god/gods of any sect is retard tier, because of If you can't figure out the logic behind it by yourself, what are YOU doing on pol? Your shitty book of teachings is the ultimate bluepill

I'm not talking about the belief in a higher being here, that's natural

Wow, you convinced me, I'm going to go convert right now.

Guys you need to believe in something which only myself and a few of my friends saw. We don't have any empirical evidence for it but if you have faith that it exists then it does. We are going to write a book about what we saw and you're going to have to believe in what the book says or you're sinning and you need to go to a place which we can't prove exists but we will emotionally manipulate you from childhood into believing exists. If you give us money you're being good and we will make sure you go to a place where you get 72 virgins or whatever you want but only as long as you give us resources.
>religious people believe in this garbage.

Atheist here, it's just, how do you know god is even real? No one really knows, you weren't around when god created all this, if he created all this, that is. Also, how do you know if you're even following the right god? There are over 4,000 religions in the world, how do you know you're picking the right one?
>Also, Christians believe pic related actually happened

So we are all controlled by God Hand, like in Berserk?

The monotheists do. Well, actually it's kind of unclear. OT it seems there other gods but they are losers and you should ignore them. But I guess now they really don't exist. Whatever.

I'd argue about how dumb you are for trying to trivialize God, but you're too content looking for excuses to live a carefree and hollow life.