Do only losers watch shows like these?

Do only losers watch shows like these?

Its not a bad show.

I do miss the time when there were like 30 different cartoons. Now CN only has like what, 4 or 5? And only a couple of them are good. Man the line up when I was a kid was great.
>Ed, Edd, and Eddy
>Samurai Jack
>Billy and Mandy
>Clone Wars
>Dexter's Lab
>Courage
>Dragon Ball Z
>Johnny Bravo
>Chowder (which got cancelled WAY too fucking soon, fuck you CN)
>KND
>Ben 10
Also Foster's Home used to be ok.

If you don't watch pic related then you're the loser

Literal Reddit

first 2 seasons were really good, shame about everything that came after

Cringe

Only plebs can not enjoy Adventure TIme.
There simply is no better tv series.

I have a friend whose favorite show is Adventure Time. He's extremely good looking, athletic, and smart. All the girls flock to him but hes to much of a total sperg to get any. He'd rather watch adventure time in his basement sitting on his favorite beanbag chair drinking a glass of warm milk. Is it autism Sup Forums?

Adventure Time is just about the most masculine kids show there is. Promotes vigilance, violence, occultism, multiethnicism and all the beautiful old world ideals. Try to watch it and imagine all the colourful people and beings to be normal white people and you'll see that even the aesthetics outside of that are very much medieval European. Hell, Princess Bubblegum is a by-the-book fascist ruler and the show acknowledges that without demonising her. It's not reddit (or at least not what I think this word means from what I've gathered seeing it used here).

It is without competition the most subversive and intelligent TV show I have ever seen.

Athletic spergs? That exist?

Thanks for your in depth reply, cunt

The show has made something close to 300 episodes by now so yeah, it doesn't surprise me that it's losing its zest at this point. I've only gotten through season three

Never been to /fit/ i see?

Because only losers watch cartoons past the age of 12.

Yeah, he was a soccer and track star when we were in High School.

Only people under the age of 21 make this distinction. There is no one form of art that is more suitable for a certain age group than another.

Not anymore. It got hijacked by tumblr fangirls because ward is too much of a pussy to stop them, and they turned it into "daddy issues and lesbian drama, the show"

this is one of the few cartoons I actually dislike, every episode was the same damn thing.
>2 stoners are slacking off
>boss yells at them to do the thing
>they begin doing the thing
>boring thing comes to life and starts fucking shit up
>they save it just before it destroys the park/city/earth
>boss yells again

just throw in some of their retarded catchphrases and you got an episode

No he's fucking right, only basement dwelling neckbeard losers watch that "cartoons for adults" shit.

At least it's not My Little Pony, which is the ultimate bottom of all.

Only once the show got absolutely cucked by the liberal hipster mob and featured things like Lena Dunham.

>adventure time
>show
fuck you for saying that.
It's adventure time.

Eh. Still really damn good. The show stays true to it's magickal, anti-transhumanist and multiethnicist angles even in the latest season.