youtu.be/yyXAjGf5xoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

> japs getting cucked by shitty lesbian animation

This need to change

>less weebs in the world
Not seeing the problem here

Kuro made me not racist

>using weeb as a derogatory on a weeb website made for weebs by a weeb

People still wonder why Sup Forums posters who save boring anime webms birthrates are declining.

jk, it's clear why.

Don't you have an english class to teach?

See

you have exchange mana some how.

Yes, JET, get back to work.

>Everyone in Japan is an english teacher or military

Don't you have welfare to collect? Don't you have shootings to be a victim of?

>Don't you have shootings to be a victim of?

No, I'm not black.

At least we can jerk off to cartoon little girls by choice instead of all our women chasing the BWC.

>The japanese flag user is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a jap, rice nigger, yellow monkey, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him an english teacher and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

It's just CP, it's just straight up fucking CP, don't give me that "No, it's just Loli bro chill", No, it's fucking CP, those girls are what, 12? And those girls are doing what? It's fucking CP, I don't care if you watch hentia, fuck I don't care if you watch a black girl getting bleached by a white man, but just watching Loli is absolutely degenerate and if you do watch, your a pedo on the inside but have to much fear to actually accept that you are one

Shut up idiot.

t.

>don't you have shootings to be a victim of

sys.Sup Forums.org/pol/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=80887098

>run out of space for new babies
>suddenly stop having babies
>"the weebs did this"
Maybe they're just not a bunch of shitskins that will continue breeding well past their ability to house and sustain themselves.

And to think this airs on tv in japan for kids to watch. It's ok to them because you can't actually see them making the tuna melt sandwich.

Brazil's bants are highly underrated

This was in a BD only OVA, and the actual show airs at like 3am

>Don't you have shootings to be a victim of?
kek

>wake up at 3am to watch your favorite ecchi
>series ends but advertises bluray with new 'episodes'
>"Mom-chan, dad-chan, bluray dee-bu-dee desu ne"
>"Okay!"
>300,000 yen later

And that's how Japan died out due to low birthrates.

Me on the left

holy fucking kek my sides

Majority of the boards aren't even related to anime/manga.

>he thinks just because a board isn't anime related anime isn't allowed or welcome on that board

Sure is summer

strong case for 2D women so far, keep it up

Anime is degeneracy in its purest form.

It's actually been on a rebound since 2005.

t. reddit poster

delete this

"But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart."

>Her name is literally "Black" in Japanese

Source m8

It happens to every culture that has money. Having above average education is a genetic death sentence more or less. Educated people use birth control.

boku no pico

Kuro is so god damn lewd.

Serious question:

If we take that verse at its face value, how can I commit lust over a drawing of something that doesn't exist? How can I commit adultery with something that isn't real?

Good post

i like the fate series but i had to drop this show beacuse all the loilcon nonsense. im getting to old for this.

Faggot

shes just tand you know.

How can you commit lust with something that isnt real? They are just lines on screen given form and a shallow "personality"

Declining birthrates are a good thing. There are too many people in the world. Even China's birthrate is decreasing.
If we could force the niggers, pajeet, spics, and mudslimes to follow the same example we'd be fine.

>Japan's birthrate is declining

it isn't

it has been on the rise since 2005 when it reached 1,26 and now sits at 1,41 surpassing Germany

youtu.be/yyXAjGf5xoc

Japan raining fire like this is Pearl harbor

You are looking at the imaginary woman lustfully.

jajajajajajaja
These are the best Brazilian bantz I've ever seen.

Does this apply to FPS video games as well?

>he who has looked at a man violently has already committed violence in his heart

Post more Kuro.

Well faggot what are you gonna do about it?

"The Lord tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence."

>people still wonder why Japan's birthrate is declining
Surely it can't be the cause of (((anime)))...right?
:^)

More Kuro please!

Because marrying little girls is the most pure form of love?

idiot. We have too many niggers and chink.

The Bible says a lot of stuff, its not like we're expected to follow what it says 24/7.

>You will never procreate with Illya

But user, all of our women are after bbc

"Beloved, do not imitate evil but imitate good. Whoever does good is from God; whoever does evil has not seen God."

Saving for copypasta

Black doesn't have the same racial connotation in Japan - seeing a nigger there is very rare. The anime hack writers love using black/kuro and white/shiro for distinguishing two different characters or ideas. It's just a color to them. Even the recent Dragon Ball show has taken to calling the new villain Black Goku or Goku Black or whatever the fuck.

>implying white men want white women

Too many men who look like this.

>Butthurt never got to fuck little girls.
Don't worry bro, the left will remove age of consent soon!

Reminder that these girls are half Japanese half German

So?

great

Fuck one. Marry one. Discuss the current American political landscape with one.