Crossing legs like a bitch

Why or how do men do this?

My fish and tackle must be huge because I cannot cross my legs like this without significant discomfort.

I suspect all these men have tiny balls.

L O L

I don't cross my legs, but place my ankle on my other leg.

All these guys reduced the available space for their package by no less than 50%

they have microscopic balls

You're just fat OP. I have a big dong, and i can sit like that just fine.
Don't make fun of celebrities to feel better about your bean.

Literally not even fat

I just have a huge cock, all the girls that I've been with have said so so it must be true.

Why do they sit like that anyway? It's not comfortable.

Chicken-legged weaklings.

idk, I want to see a male celebrity manspreading the fuck out of the couch. Like taking up over 1/3rd of it, forcing the others to their side.

Common everyone, we are having a circlejerk.
Sit down and grab each others dick, don't be shy.

You'll notice that all these guys are on the slim side. Your twizzler and doublebubbles kinda go underneath the leg crossing over. You're just too fat.

It's comfy desu
I have a decent shlong and it causes 0 discomfort unless I purposely grab my nuts with my legs or something

>tfw thunderthighs
I had to go full anorexic just so that I could wear anything other than baggy jeans.

>childish insults

Moron.

>fat

Because that's the only thing that can increase thigh size? Ever heard of muscle, you pathetic creature?

My BMI is 18, and sitting like that is uncomfortable.

>calls someone out for "childish insults"
and then, like 10 words later
>Ever heard of muscle, you pathetic creature?

I don't think I've ever heard a kid insult someone with "pathetic creature"

That kid would be awesome though.

there are pretentious kids too

In my country, people that sit like that are guaranteed to be gay. But yeah, I guess everyone in Hollywood had a gay experience at one point in their life.

This. Sorry about your little pee-pee, OP.

Fuck off. Me and my wife's son sit like this all the time. It's comfortable.

Even roided freaks don't get huge buildups on their upper inner thigh. If your legs are rubbing together when you walk, it's not because you're super strong.

I find it comfortable, at least in small doses. I can't sit that way comfortably for over 15 minutes, but I also don't feel comfortable sitting with my legs uncrossed for over 30 minutes. A large part of this goes down to proportions. My thighs are 22 inches in circumference, my balls are 5 inches in circumference, and my flaccid penis is 4 inches in circumference. Everyone needs to properly list their measurements to understand what proportions can make this a comfortable pose.

>strong guys have a thigh gap
>posts a pic that refutes this
excellent point sir

If its good enough for him, its good enough for me

He may be roguishly handsome, but he still has tiny balls.

He has a notoriously large dick, i'm sure his balls are fine.

It depends on the pants,the chair, sometimes it's comfortable, sometimes not so much.

perhaps you just have really fat legs, OP, maybe that's why you can't do this

Dude, well i agree the user you're responding to is probably just fat, roided up freaks definitely do have legs that rub together. I mean your legs are covered in muscle, make those muscles big enough and they'll rub together.

Al Pacino sits like that in The Godfather

I wasn't making my point very well, but what I was trying to say was that you have to be a roided up freak with cantaloupes on the outside before your upper inner thigh gets huge. The "your" part was meant to refer to Anons, as I'm assuming there aren't a bunch of roided up bodybuilders shitposting on Sup Forums, and that their thigh chafing problems are because of fat.

user seemed like he was saying that thighs rub together because of muscles, and I was trying to say that that's only for roided up freaks, not you. I mean, it could be that this place is filled with bodybuilders, but it probably leans cushy.

I can't cross my legs on the fact that I'm a short guy and I don't want to brag but my legs are strong.

I can sit like that fine and I have a perfectly above average penor. Maybe my balls are small.

So now that the dust has finally had time to settle, OP BTFO.

Pathetic

Gentlemen are associated with sitting in this position. It's effeminate and non-threatening.

The figure-4, or cross legged sitting position is primarily associated with Americans and shows dominance and confidence.

Don't read too much into and do what feels natural, as if it's fake people will catch on pretty quickly.

homos

only girls should do that

18 is fat for a man user

>ITT: Boys with tight balls not understanding the anatomy of men with hangers

Look, let's say I decide to sit like these faggots on the toilet, not that I'd ever do it, but let's just be hypothetical. My balls will be hanging out inside the toilet bowl, away from my body. I'm sorry to paint a visual, but hopefully you can all understand. Men who can sit like this aren't literally squeezing their nuts between their thighs. Small testicles would not somehow make clamping ones testicle under the full weight of a human leg any easier, nor are these men squeezing their flaccid cocks with their thighs. And, ss you all know, testicles are below cocks. Essentially, a pocket is created, where one's twig and berries can rest, free from pressure and weight.

Hope I cleared that up for some of you.

Whenever I see men sit like that, my first thought is that they must be queer.

It's comfortable. People would always tell me that it meant i had small dick and balls. I have an average sized ballsack (albeit pretty stretchy), but a pretty big penis. Big enough that going to the bathroom in public is a nightmare because it'll flop around and touch the water/bowl if im not careful. But I can still cross my legs no problem.

But idk it suits my twinky aesthetic to do so. Just imagine you're Prince while you do it. then you feel cool. Really cool.

no? healthy BMI is 20-25

Only real men do this. Little scared insecure cuck bitches like OP are constantly overcompensating

How big your thighs are is a big factor. These guys have chicken legs.

why the fuck would a man cross his legs like a fucking faggot?

>My fish and tackle must be huge because I cannot cross my legs like this without significant discomfort.
You're probably just fat
Honestly, you can just move it out of the way

Who said anything about body builders?

That's a shit example because they have LOW FAT.

Decent amount of muscle (ie. not a chicken legged loser) + normal amount of fat = big thighs.

Guy in pic doesn't enter speedo parades so he doesn't have low fat - do you think he'd be crossing his legs in the same way as the 'men' in the OP?

why?

It's that bad for your posture.

*isnt

cock on top balls on the bottom, or have yours not dropped yet?

>overcompensating

Yeah, to hear faggots tell it, everyone who is disgusted by faggots are actually secret faggots.

Oh, the projection.

Can it, you sniveling sissy. That shit doesn't work anymore.

projecting

pathetic post

faggot post

its so comfortable, I would do it all the time but its bad for your back

I do that too but it hurts my ankle so I stop after a while.

because if they didn't cross their legs they would be manspreading or whatever you americucks call it

This is normal. Crossing them thigh to thigh is pure faggotry

Same tbqh. When I do certain stretches at the gym I have to move my junk out of the way to avoid crushing it. Shit is annoying as fuck.

it's easy when you aren't a fatass

Masculinity so fragile: The Thread.

6 inch chad here

I can cross my legs just fucking fine OP what are you on about

I have very big balls but Im not sure if that is good.

well go have some sex then if your dick is just that big!!

They all have bitch boy body types and feminine hips. I would never sit like that it just doesn't even compute in my mind. My balls are also huge.

I weight 120 pounds and i can't cross my legs like that comfortably

You've got tiny balls user get over it

>when you're in a gross public restroom and your sack presses against the cold toilet bowl below the rim
Hate this

t. Leg day skippers

>sitting in a feminine stance

They're all progressives that's why

People do it because they're either

>cultured

>wealthy

>educated

>businessmen

This is acceptable according to me. Crossing legs for men is not

This man has a good point. Anyone got evidence that conservatives do this? Never seen Kurt Russell cross his legs like a bitch.

I don't know about you guys, but my balls are extremely mobile and can shift very easily, also retract into my crotch entirely. Usually when I really need a poo for some reason.

/thread

I sit like this all the time, but I find OP's sitting style to be extremely uncomfortable.

That is the only way a man should cross their legs... unless they happen to be a faggot.

I do it.

For the most part is because I have long awkward legs and it's just the most comfortable way to sit most of the time. Plus if your on your feet allot (I work 10 hour work days) it's one of the few times a day I'm not on my feet. So it's nice to cross the legs and angle them so I'm can give them a rest.

I just lost some respect for this show

This baffles me too. I always sit like James Gandolfini. If you are a man, why would you not want to spread out and conquer as much sitting territory as possible?

To be fair, I am kinda fat.

What did he mean by this posture?

I'm not even fat but if I'm on a really plush couch I have to do this or my enormous balls get pushed into my pelvis

My husbando

>""childish insults""
>when the entire conceit of the thread is a childish insult

>If you are a man, why would you not want to spread out and conquer as much sitting territory as possible

t. Gorilla

>t. Gorilla

t. nu-male

Why do you sound so underage?

I have a big dick and i dont have any trouble at all in crossing my legs, just learn how to behave you uneducated monkey

I have a big dick too, and I find crossing my legs unbearably uncomfortable, though I think that has more to do with the male pelvic bone than anything else.

Do you sit and piss too?

Why do guys care about the size of other guy's dicks?

It looks better tbqh.

Settle down dicklets, men are talking.

>OP

I'm a girl though. You guys sound like faggots

>bragging about the size of your dick on the internet

>"pathetic creature"
>thinks it's an awesome insult
kill yourself

It's about the balls, not the dick, raisin-nuts.