Sup Forums hates this proto-Trump.
Remind me, why?

youtu.be/0Cmq6vzE0kI

youtu.be/6rMcHoPybek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DSmeAbS8cC8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the politicians i thought were EEEVIILLLL years ago now seem pretty good compared to what we have now

Gingrich is the only guy in the GOP with the IQ to hang with Trump

JEWT

So? With Jews you win. Especially in the USA.

Remind me why the fuck did republicans chose Romney instead of Newt?

youtu.be/DSmeAbS8cC8

>Space and Science...

Newt was the one running at the mouth about a moon colony right?

So? Wouldn't you like to have moon colony before the Chinese? Do you have any idea how valuable hellium3 is?!

I would love too, I am just saying that card game from the 90s really encapsulated things well.

autism

Newt is a really VP pick for people who are actually into politics.

he has a few scandals and the conspiracy theory out there that he will get Trump killed.

But lets just say that the "Trump will be assassinated" thing would somehow magically be guaranteed against. He would be such a benefit to Trump in terms of the knowledge and institutional experience to get things done.

Damn shame it is looking like Trump's VP pick will be Mike "literally who" Pence though

>Trump will be assassinated
I really doubt this would happen

Wouldn't this make 50% of Burgers go to Washington DC and kill off every politician?

so do I but the main concern about Newt is
1. Newt is establishment. Newt as VP means a Dead Trump so establishment can rule once again

2. Had multiple divorces and other minor non-substantive scandals/issues that the liberal media will parade around in attack ads.

3. He is old-school republican who genuinely doesn't believe in racial differences. All humans are equal. That coupled with limited government conservative philosophy had him make a few cuckish statements.

>Had multiple divorces and other minor non-substantive scandals/issues
So did Trump

Ehh, Newt fucked around on his dying wife. Not really the same. It was pretty shitty.

His parents named him FUCKING NEWT.
NEWT.
N-E-W-T.
NEWT.
FUCKING REALLY
WHAT KINDA NAME IS NEWT.

Woh can you not beloeve in racial differences and still be called a racist by the media?

So? She is dead now. It's not like she cares anymore.

Of course.
Having an (R) next to your name makes you a racist, no matter what, according to the media.

Lindsey Graham is a racist if you had to ask CNN

Pic related. It's a newt.

THIS WASN'T PART OF THE DEAL!

I can see the resemblance

By the way, how can you accuse Newt of trying to get Trump killed when they are close friends since forever?

I HAVE ALTERED THE DEAL

i have no idea tbqh familia

GET THIS STUNTED SLIME OUT OF MY SIGHT

>Sup Forums hates this proto-Trump.

No I don't. Moonman's a good pic tbqh.

They still are evil. We're just swinging with the pendulum.

bump for Newt