Season 1 Odo

>Season 1 Odo

>"Laws change depending on who is making them. But justice is justice."

>Season 6 Odo

>"MUH GREAT LINK. MUH SOLIDS ARE BENEATH ME. MUH KIRA LOVE."

your point? it's called a character arc

its kinda what happens after you lose your virginity and you feel something real for the first time in your life.

it's DS9, is all about selfish characters and close minded people because it's "mature" and "realistic" for edgy teenagers and people that feel the need to be validated in their shitty behavior

>Having sex makes you dump your entire moral compass out the window

really makes the old neurons buzz dunnit

Just finished watching "The Search" parts 1 and 2, does the show stay this good?

morality isn't real

>a character undergoes several arcs throughout 6 seasons and now acts different to how he did in the first season

W O A H

its easily the best trek, i envy you and the kino you are in for

It keeps getting better.

He was psychicly linked with millions, it's a testament that he was even able to hold onto that much of himself.

Name one character more selfless than Miles O'Brien

You're in for such a treat m8.

Odo just did what he liked.

Shapeshifters. Not even once!

t. a virgin

The idea that having sex somehow suddenly changes your life and who you are is a myth spread by and believed by virgins.

So Odo was raised by humans, which is why he makes an effort to appear as human as he can.... but why, when they meet other Founders, do they ALSO try to appear as human as they can?

The Universal Translator makes the founders look like Odo so we know that they are like Odo, pleb.

>You will never be Odo, morphing into a holosuite on DS9 to lure unsuspecting victims inside of you, trapping them until they confess they were doing illegal business deals with Quark

just kill me

He had the power of a God but wasn't willing to use it, he could've saved so many. Odo was truly useless. Every encounter he had with Weyoun he was literally worshiping Odo, he could have used that to his advantage. There was even that episode where that Weyoun wants to defect, he could've got so much more info out of him, he only needed to ask.

fuck the DS9 crew. the only good thing about DS9 were literally all the main cardassian characters and the Dominion characters minus the changelings.

>writers literally had the plot-category "o'brien must suffer"
tippest of kyks
foreshadowing the Cucking of the Caucasians.

t. picard fancuck

found the virgfag

FUCKING LOSER AHAHAHAH

You mad Picard is the only Captain to have an entire day dedicated to him

Odo was raised by Bajorans, moron.
Also, the Female Changling explains why she looks like Odo. The Founders have no difficulty full assuming humanoid form.

Quark and Odo have great chemistry. Bashir and O'Brien have great chemistry.

Could the founders shapeshift into spaceships? Never watched ds9 and never will thanks in advance for the answer

There's an episode where the female founder turns into a Bird of Prey and goes on a bombing run of DS9

>Miles! How long is it going to take for you to get off your drunken Irish ass and fix my fucking ship you lazy piece of shit?
>Well Cap'n with all the damage we've taken and half of engineering either dead or in sick bay, I figure about 2 to 3 months, sir
>You have 8 seconds!
>Well, better get started then
>Oh, and chief? One more thing...
>Yes sir?
>Fuck you
>Aye sir

Priests/priestesses were chaste and celibate for a reason

to stop them from creating noble families and undermining the churches authority?

kekked. Fuck Odo. Worst part of the show except for his scenes with Quark.

this was perfect

ENOUGH

kwk

early oder was so fun
then he turned into tfwnogf

odo is my favorite character regardless of series

fug you

>Odo was raised by Bajorans, moron.

Odo was raised by a Cardassian scientist, moron.

Man the last season kind of sucked

Doctor mora was a bajoran. cardassians were his boss.

AKA odo was raised by a bajoran

Man the last eight posts ITT kind of suck

hey man come on mine was okay

character assassination more like