If your navy doesn't have at least one aircraft carrier it is objectively weak

If your navy doesn't have at least one aircraft carrier it is objectively weak.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uD3gN1oUerk
wsj.com/articles/a-first-look-at-americas-supergun-1464359194
foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/sweden-has-a-sub-thats-so-deadly-the-us-navy-hired-it-t-1649695984
theaviationist.com/2015/03/05/us-aircraft-carrier-sunk-by-subs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying aircraft carriers work
The only thing you're killing is your federal budget, Johnson

>what are public works
Sorry not all of our governments money gets handed over to nogs so they can buy new iphones and 300 dollar shoes.

Point: We don't have carriers only """"""""""helicopter destroyers""""""""""""""""""""
Counterpoint: At least they don't have ramps like the Russians and Euros.

No, the plan is to make everyone fixate on the carriers, so they'll be completely unprepared to be penetrated anally by cruise missiles and submarines.

>helicopter destroyers

Not when the leaf buys our F-18s.

They are SELF DEFENSE WEAPONS.

These Helicopter Carriers provide NO POWER PROJECT CAPABILITY of ANY KIND.

Why not build something that's actually useful and needed, like a high speed train network instead of yet another fucking aircraft carrier when you already have more than the rest of the world combined?

I gotcha back, free man!

>needed and usefull

they have planes, trains are fore archaic countries of small countries.

>high speed train network
>American society

American infrastructure is wasted on non-military projects because the military is the only place where they are disciplined. The nice train cars of a high speed rail network in the USA would be hideous within days, covered in graffiti, broken windows, urine stains, and gum.

You're right Pierre, Americans don't take the train to work, they take the fighter plane instead. How could I forget?

No one can take you leaf bois seriously after you bought those F-18s over F-35s

bring back the arrow

their entire society and cities are built around cars senpai

The fuck are we needing a carrier for?

Well, i guess we can't really compete

Our only submarine got stuck in some french fishnets, earlier this week. Please invade.

>Its not a carrier, honest.
Sneaky Japs

What if your navy possess carrier killers?

all this is oudated stuff, the future is with drones and portugal knows it.
youtube.com/watch?v=uD3gN1oUerk

>all that for 5 helicopters

Jesus Christ Japan

I guess its like buying a lawnmower when you have no grass. You won't be needing those, the only euro war will be the race war with muslims.

How do you park a fighter on a carrier? Looks like it would be pretty hard based on how densely packed they are in that pic, not to mention the deck is moving all the time and the choppy waters.

copters are inside too

Any attack on a US aircraft carrier is considered an attack on US soil and will be retaliated against with our full nuclear capability

Good luck

Yep.

Helicopters. *wink*

It can carry up to 30 aircraft if I recall correctly, its set up just like a carrier with an elevator that lifts up craft from the internal hangar. But its totally just for helicopters, honest.

You must realize...

If your navy doesn`t have at least one Tsar-torpedo, then it does not have any purpose.

Don't Russian weapon engineers ever come to the conclusion that a weapon they just developed might be overkill?

b-but Vladimir, no one can compete with the glorious armed forces of the Russian Federation.

Not sure where I stand on this one...

Well we technically do Britbro, just play along.

the amount of butthurt there was when those were bought was delicious. totally made the purchase worth

Australia couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Australians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the abos and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Australia's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

14 of these beasts are operational and 6 more under construction.

Those Dormant German nazis still know how to design a Submarine.

Dont you think it`s a little overkill to shoot sandniggers from apache and with laser-guided bombs? No? Fine, then torpedo is not an overkill.

They can compete, but they cant have victory.

Still. A nuclear torpedo. Doesn't an ordinary torpedo suffice?

>Dont you think it`s a little overkill to shoot sandniggers from apache and with laser-guided bombs?

Better than being shot down by them like your forces.

Imagine how cool it would be to see a tsar torpedo hit an American carrier. In 1080p or 4K

>your navy

What if you need to sink Falklands or widen the straits?

It`s friendly fire.

We're the ones who broke it, even when we make one good thing we fuck it up.

I would love to just sweep all of those off the deck.
Sploosh.

Why don't you have a fleet of jet-boats instead?

Fair enough. You probably have a reason for that torpedo. I'm not saying that it's not awesome though...

>we got rid of ours a couple months ago

JUST fuck my armada invencible up senpai

We're way too small of a country to justify an aircraft carrier.
Plus we usually quit war just as it begins, we're like a really tiny France.

Terraforming is a key to quickly changing battle situation.

The US would be too pussy to use nukes now that a lot of countries have them

Carriers are useless money sinks meant for nothing more than power-projection.

It's force projection you idiot, not meant to be an invincible weapon of mass destruction.

A carrier is a massive airport and command center that can be moved around so it takes less time for jets to strike. Since the airport needs a city of sailors to support it, that city can be used for other purposes. For example, the engine room has distilling units that can not only create enough potable water to suppy a crew of 6000 to shower, cook with and drink, but also provide that water to vessels that are DIW (civilian or military).

There's also plenty of dining space and empty berthings with empty racks even when the ship is at full strength. You could comfortably bring on a whole shit ton of marines or SEALs if need be and have them dropped off somewhere else months later with enough supplies to keep the fed, showered and have a small personal space to sleep.

Also the medical bay on a ship is top notch. They provide the spaces and personnel needed to perform surgeries and dispense medicine.

The fucking ship is so huge they have their own post office and two convience stores on board about the size of 7-11. A barber shop, small church, library and even a little mini-movie movie theater. The theater is just a big screen TV with a harddrive packed with movies and two or three rows on movie seats.

It works in Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri...

FYI
frog subs > kraut subs

whats the point of this picture?

Why would never ever do such a thing?

>wsj.com/articles/a-first-look-at-americas-supergun-1464359194

And soon all our ships will have Railguns that can fire a hunk of steel/tungsten 6 times the speed of sound. 6 TIMES THE SPEED OF FUCKING SOUND THATS MACH 6

do you even have any comprehension as to how much Kinetic energy that is?

There is not a vehicle in the WORLD that can take a shot from this weapon and survive.

If your carrier battlegroups can get anally raped by a single sub manned by swedish sailors what does it matter?

>you will see liveleak footage of American carriers sunk in your lifetime
Feels good senpai

Ivan its 2016 not the fucking cold war

Torpedos are practically useless unless you can develop them with anti-sonar tech and also cure cancer and discover god.

This is funny because it's usually the swedes getting anally raped.

fucking retarded austrialians dont understand how carriers work.

They are SUPER weapons, he who rules the waves rules the land.

and guess what look up....yeah we own that too.

absolutely no idea

We don't even have a navy SO YOU CANNOT INSULT ME YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

I dont know your memes, roach. But thanks for paying the families of the pilots you killed. We genuinely appreciate it.

Navy?

Ours is such a joke they cant even secure the waters from Chinks bringing in tons of Meth and other drugs.

>Requires a 25 megawatt power source
>As much as 18,750 homes

I like this weapon because it is an incredibly impressive display of force and technical wizardry that also could be easily sabotaged and difficult to use against us in a civil insurrection/full U.S. disintegration scenario.

10/10

>we are invincible!!
>halp we're sinkingggg

>By mid summer of 2005 the Gotland arrived in San Diego and war games immediately commenced. Apparently the Navy got more than they were bargaining for when it came to finding and engaging the stealthy little sub. The Gotland virtually “sunk” many US nuclear fast attack subs, destoryers, frigates, cruisers and even made it into the ‘red zone’ beyond the last ring of anti-submarine defenses within a carrier strike group. Although it was rumored she got many simulated shots off on various US super-carriers, one large-scale training exercise in particular with the then brand new USS Ronald Reagan ended with the little sub making multiple attack runs on the super-carrier, before slithering away without ever being detected.

foxtrotalpha.jalopnik.com/sweden-has-a-sub-thats-so-deadly-the-us-navy-hired-it-t-1649695984

>TFW when the French do it too

theaviationist.com/2015/03/05/us-aircraft-carrier-sunk-by-subs/

>2005

holy fuck Europeans compensating for there very small subs.

And i know this is a hard concept for you eurofags but virtual simulation made in 2005 and ACTUAL reality are 2 completely different things

pew pew pew amirite lads xD

So you're saying your navy will suddenly grow a clue if it was real?

Meh

I'm not impressed

I want fucking space ships with rail guns

The french one is from 2015 btw

pew pew indeed sir.

May the laws of the universe defeat our enemies of freedom in a spectacular symphony of destruction.

Nigger, I don't get you.
Why would we ever want to attack your ships?

>tfw no navy (anymore)

American Aircraft carrier over 100,000t

helicopter carrier 24,000t

totally different scale

Would they work with F3B?

Well to be fair I was in two wargame scenarios in the Navy, and if it wasn't announced that we were conducting war-games I would have never even known.

I worked down in the plant in the engine-room, and the only thing that slightly changed was the bell changes. Sometimes the ship would go faster, or slower and we'd manipulate some valves.

There was no point system, no announcement being made about sighting of enemy ships, no general quarters being called. I slept, woke up and smoked a cigarette on the fantail, ate lunch and stood watch. It's all in the computers and I have no idea how that shit even works.

Seriously, we were supposed to be in wargames and it was no different than just doing circles in the ocean in the Gulf.

Do LHDs count? They are kind of like babby carriers.

I know an anal rape when I see one, and there is no doubt you took it up the ass.

Sure you didn't like it?

What im saying is that you would be a fool to deny the awesome capabilities of our miltiary if used in a conventional conflict.

Your our ally, im white so stfu and be my frieeeeenddd

God damn euros so competitive.

That looks like the tricycle of watercraft

Yes they count.

I just assumed that you were talking about our ships since it is the main topic of this thread.

Putin trump alliance 2017
make it happen

>Tfw Austria needs me

:^)

Y-yo guys... we stronk now?

>Tsar Torpedo
Can a torpedo even be launched far enough to not destroy its sub with a 50MT yield?

Only if they serve pizza and spaghetti and you get to play super mario brothers onboard.

Didn't the new Italian Navy install glass viewing ports on the bottom of their ship?

Then quit trying to belittle us for not having carriers when they're essentially worthless?

all hail india!!!!!

looloolooolooo