What are black people like? I've never really interacted with one, but I have seen some in the cities

What are black people like? I've never really interacted with one, but I have seen some in the cities.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bglIAUaCVhU
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468399858250.webm
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/breaking-blacklivesmatter-fires-17-shots-cops-car-home/
youtube.com/watch?v=ArlW68KyvwY
youtube.com/watch?v=2BKZe1iA9xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come and visit my land swissbro and I will introduce you to it.

They are loud and they smell.

This.

I'd love to desu

you have to be ready for anything.

>go for the throat

>interacted

Read that as 'infected by.'

if they're normal they're cool, but therees way too many violent, tribalistic, idiots.

The stereotypes all exist for a reason. They smell, they're violent, they're uneducated, they're racist, they steal, and they think they're owed something.

Is...is that a six-shooter with a spare mag?

Dude quit taking the Ben Garrison logo off, not cool.

I seriously doubt they think that many steps ahead. Most of them are thinking (1) i need drugs, (2) i need a hole to fuck, or (3) who they are beefing with.

They're loud when you fuck them.

yes and the magazine is also backwards.

I lived in Chicago most of my life, and they're hated with good reason.

Seriously, go ask any resident of a major city if they've been
>Robbed
>Assaulted in public
>Had their stores shoplifted from
And ask who did it. It's always niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=bglIAUaCVhU
Here you go, OP :^)

I live in a 90% black neighborhood in philly. nice folks for the most part - especially the older ones - they tend to be more genial and forthcoming than older whites (who are often colder and humorless, at least round here). its really black men/women in their late teens and twenties that you need to watch out for - specially if they are in a group of peers. They can get real nasty and violent - especially the girls.

loud, obnoxious, inconsiderate, contemptuous, aggressive, and having chimp-like characteristics (i.e. many of them make ridiculously noisy chimpanzee sounds, especially when laughing)

t. somebody who's lived with black roommates for 2 years

Straight out of the jungle:polite reformed or bug eyed crazy

hood blacks:pretty rowdy we are right you are wrong, fuck logic crowd.

office blacks:usually polite, but sometimes normie life is too much for them.

black kids:usually pretty much normal kids some with shit parents and you can see they are headed to being a hood black.

Old blacks:50/50 split of i am old i deserve everything and completely chilled out.

Jamaican black: pretty chilled and usually not involve with most black nonsense. But those that do are fucking pissed.

ooga booga black: usually from bad as fuck 3rd world, seem super paranoid. rape. murder and generally do bad shit because they think they can get away with it. But are usually oblivious to technology like security camera.

Loud, overly aggressive, they don't get upset just angry, cocky, always trying to best everyone, play victim.

Memes aside, a lot of them are pretty based actually. Polite, smarter than you think, and generally friendly. Kinda immaterial these days, though. The "good ones" are irrelevant; all anyone cares about is BLM and hood niggers shooting and shitting everything up.

As an aside, my favorite part in all this is how the BLM movement is expressly divisive and racist to the core. There's no message of unity or understanding; it's niggers and libs who want to blow up the current power-structure. Good luck with that.

my gf is in friendznoe with one, they sometimes meet during the weekends when I'm at works,poor black guy haha, eh?

They glorify crime and seem to be proud that they can't speak correctly

And they stink

one thing ive noticed - lower-middle class blacks are refreshingly un-PC. black girls have edgy senses of humor and theyll try to goad you into saying shit you'd usually keep quiet about.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468399858250.webm

This webm is too big to post.
That's how I imagine interaction with them. Thank god there are like 0 niggers in my part of Europe. Americans have way too many. They should pick their own cotton back then instead of importing this filth.

Factual. But hey at least some of them compesate for it by wearing overpriced clothes.

Blacks here are like pet animals. We teach them jokes, curse words and tricks. They generally sell fake watches.

If they associate with a different culture than black culture they are fine. Black culture is the real evil.

Can confirm from majority black area.

>my gf in friendzone with one
>they sometimes meet during weekend when i'm at wotk

user.........

I've figured it's about half and half. Half are bad, and half are good. But you can get on the right side of the bad ones and they won't cause you trouble. But for some reason they like to be mechivious. I don't know why some black people just act irrationally, but I don't have any problem with interaction, I just accept we are different and respect them if they respect me, but I don't put up with disrespect, but I try to distance myself from any person who is negative, black or white, I just don't have to to be upset or fight with anyone. It's unproductive.

>revolver
>extra magazine
>magazine backwards
>no trigger discipline

Yeahhhh...

If you can't see a punch coming from a mile away you are already a punk

It really depends.

But avoid any interaction where you see this:
>mobs
>airings
>hoodies
>poorly dressed

Childlike, aggressive, unintelligent. Have a good sense of rhytm and talented at some sports.

Literally stuff that the first whites could tell the minute they saw niggers for the first time and nothing has changed.

Misunderstood.
I knew a gun running drug dealer who was mixed.
He was extremely protective of his family and his friends, luckily I found myself as one of his best friends.
Everyone hated the guy because he had that typical black "fuck everything" attitude.
But he was cool.
No father either, raised by a single mother, his sister, his little sister of 4 years was white and he was more than protective of her, wouldn't let anyone within 10 ft of her and was always looking out for her.
He was like a territorial gorilla, that's the best way I can describe the guy.

He'd always get into fights with other blacks and would call them niggers.
He only liked black women as well...
He wasn't conventionally smart but he was clever.

I don't know if this is ubiquitous among them, but perhaps we've been reading them all wrong.
If you treat apes like humans you will be disappointed, if you understand apes for being apes, then, then you will learn to appreciate them.
I think the same applies here nicely, if we see blacks as they are as blacks and not as retarded white people, then we can begin to appreciate them.

Nigger memes are accurate depictions of reality.

what a fucking idiot honestly. Was he battling his inner conflicted racist when he decided to continue strolling through a group of black kids?

ahh so much text

this will take a while to read as I am quite drunk

>black girls have edgy senses of humor and theyll try to goad you into saying shit you'd usually keep quiet about.

This guy knows.
Black girls (not the sheboons who go to college and get on a high horse) but the down to earth black girls that aren't smart enough to be dishonest usually have incredible personalities.
They'll laugh at anything and try and make you say anything.

Mostly retarded and impulsive but the females make up for it by letting you allowing you to indulge in socially acceptable bestiality

what was he supposed to do, there were 1 of them. they only fight in packs, like gypsies and albanians in my town

Like this

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/breaking-blacklivesmatter-fires-17-shots-cops-car-home/

ask your wife when she has a "business trip"

> they tend to be more genial and forthcoming than older whites
They actually talk shit about you behind their backs. Their the same niggers who probably lived through the segeration.

Rule 1 around blacks is to not relax.
He also could have crossed the street.

That is a weird looking clip on that assault pistol.

Most of them are very stupid but also nice

The ghettos ones think they're tough but really they're stupid and weak on their own

Unfortunately the few black people who aren't dribbling idiots tend to suffer from Dunning-Kruger in a major way

parasites
once you see them around you then you know the place is doomed
no benefit ever come from black
they bring nothing but bad things

Inner city getto blaxjs are to be avoided. Country blacks can be pretty good.

nah man i counted 4 by the end of the clip

i agree, but sometimes they follow ou and try to make you hit them. then they follow you home and literally kill you. thanks serbia for the wonderful islamic gypsy refugees we got during the yugoslav wars

maybe there were more hiding in the shade somewhere

extroverted constantly with monkey like tendencies

Hey, you figured out the joke! Good job, buddy.

Black Teens and Young Adults usually tend to be loud and rowdy. But overall they're good people and are usually funny. Don't believe in pol memes, they are antisocial losers

If you're friendly with them, they're friendly with you. I've been into tons of black neighborhoods and never had any problems. Say hello, and they'll say hello back to you. Say "What's up man", and they'll do the same.

Generalizing all black people into stereotypical characters is for racists and people who've never met a black person in their life.

That's not to say there's quite a few niggers out there that make their race look bad, but hey, we whites have the same anywhere you look.

There's good humans, and bad humans. Don't throw everyone into the same boat and you'll have an okay time with people.

Loud and rowdy in a good or bad way?

Bad way. Loud and Rowdy in the worse possible situations

They talk loud
They move with arrogance
They don't actually smell but they are dirty
They are very insecure in a way that they will claim you were staring at them if you even glance in their vicinity

How did he have a white daughter if he only liked black women?

(Part 1 of 2:)

It varies. First of all I must preface that there are American black i.e. American born direct descendants of American slaves. This is black. By and large a different culture than any other person of African descent. Also, red-pilled black people are truly based. In my opinion, there is no inherent flaw in black people- make of that what you will.

Historically they are highly religious, generally socially conservative, with great pride. Northern black = straight up rude, generally. Southern = tend to be less caustic.

That said, there is a wildly delineated break in generations, beginning with LBJ and the "War on Poverty", which more or less like every American legislative bill for the past century has the exact opposite effect than its name implies. Black culture, perhaps as a result of the more puritanical beliefs mixed with the specter of prior enslavement and lack of historical knowledge, has been prone to wild depravity and debasement via the ravages of loose morals and the resulting devastation.

The man losing his place in the household has pretty much destroyed the black family to the point that its only hope (and probably America's) is absolute removal of children under 2 from all at-risk homes (in excess of 65%) and placed with a nuclear, unrelated, Christian preferably Mormon or Mennonite/Amish traditional family farm and never allowed to return to the city or see their families ever again. This would have to occur for two full generations culminating in the reparation of 40 acres and a mule. Liberia for anyone else.

Continued...

>worse possible

Like this

This will never not make me laugh, someone has the full vid ?

(Part 2 of 2) The remaining 35% of families are fine. Although, there is a lot of hostility and animosity and a feeling of being an outcaste. These feelings are exactly that: feelings. My solution would be 40 acres and a mule.

After that we preach God, patriotism, and family, borders, language, culture. If not something like this, it is going to be a bloodbath that will likely outrage the (((((United Nations))))) and trigger full global chimp out.

Finally, there is a black aristocracy in the U.S. And there always has been. To illustrate, I am linking the following two scenes that will grant you some insight to a proud people who are as American as apple pie, and have been in the U.S. from the beginning, and should be treated with respect. The prevailing culture, though, should be shunned and treated with scorn, while the historic culture ought to be lauded and restored and lifted higher. I hope this is helpful.

youtube.com/watch?v=ArlW68KyvwY

youtube.com/watch?v=2BKZe1iA9xQ

>they move with arrogance

lol dude you're embarrassing yourself.

Part 3: Chalky White is one of the most red-pilled characters in the history of American television.

this
thug culture is the problem

Blacks are basically a mixture of monkeys and humans. Some are very human in nature and some are very ape like.

You can often tell a lot about them by the way they dress and move. Some dress and act very human while others move much like gorillas and dress very oddly. Some have real jobs but many just eat and live off what they can find on the streets.

Black people themselves often refer to the more human ones as 'black people' while they call the more animal types 'niggers'.

The apes tend to congregate in groups in cites since that is how they can gather the most food. The more human ones can live and get along in a much wider range of places.

This. I went to public school in Alabama, half the population was black. There is a distinct smell unique to black people. They don't speak anything, they shout.

It's not like they are another race. I had a bro that was black back in school.

95% of all blacks in the US are wild animals with illusions of grandeur and a sense of entitlement.

>white daughter
>his sister, his little sister of 4 years was white

As someone who lives in Southern California, I can say that Blacks are the shittiest people here, they complain about everything and are the most annoying and lazy people there are. Back in Highschool, which was mostly chinks and spics, blacks were the ones causing all the fights and getting kicked out or arrested when they were the minority. Older black men, typically those who served in the military or are cops, are pretty based.

Ever met a gypsy? Sure you did, thank us and the EU for this.
Well, gypsies are our version of niggers, they behave exactly the same.

Got a source on that stat?

1 word: primitive

What a fucking moron. He asked for that.

This is how they are like.
youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc

lead paint is common and dilapidated in inner cities, and exposure to lead as a child makes people stupid and violent.