I found it out lads. the secret for DC Flicks. We need to insert a manlet to resonate with the audience

I found it out lads. the secret for DC Flicks. We need to insert a manlet to resonate with the audience.

Next time you go to a theatre and the yearly Marvel movie is playing, check what kind of people enter and leave the Marvel premier. I guarantee you around 85% will be under 5"10".

TRUST ME

This...

actually makes perfect sense...

O.O

>tfw i'm 5' 10"

am i a manlet?

kek. manlets rule the cinema

you are considered the tallest of manlets. not ideal height but 1 inch away.

those manlet high heels

Zack Snyder is a manlet though.

How the fuck are americans so small? I'm 6'3 and I don't even feel that tall.

RDJ is also the only star power of Marvel. Shame to see him reduce himself like that. I think he's a decent person past all this vain shit.

people used to wear boots to gain inches back in the past so idk
neck yourself

>tfw no giantess gf

not even memeing. Live in canada and I'm not noticeably taller than anyone else, really. I think I'd have to be at least 6'5 before I started feeling actually tall

if I was 6'0 I'd probably consider myself a manlet desu

>tfw 5'4""
>people don't even notice me when I walk into a room
>try to talk to women
>"ur a cutie :PP"
>try to contribute at work
>"does anybody have any suggestions?"
>"yeah I was think--"
>"ok its settled then!"

You could become a qt trap and get your ass fucked by 6'+ alphas like me

Move to Indonesia average height there is 5ft 2 for men

Melting pot. It's all the Euros that mated with Native Americans, Mexicans/South Americans, and Asians. Pure Euro blood is still above average height. I'm 5'11.5. Most pure white friends of mine are around that height or taller.

The average height is higher in eastern Europe/Scandinavia because not so many shitskins. But that will change friend ;)

this

I'm pretty sure short men are genetically supposed to become transexuals and traps or something like that.

I'd never fuck a tranny manlet but I'm sure plenty of other tall fags out there would love to

Follow your destiny, it's the only way.

>5'11.5

I'm sorry friendo but this says you're a manlet

>tfw 5'11" king of manlets
>just the right height to suck 6' dude's dicks

It's perfect.

Manlets aren't people

I'm 5'5 and I prefer DC. The last Marvel movie that I saw was Thor II

>tfw 6'3
>never had a girl I knew irl come onto me, only gay guys

what the fuck is wrong with this world

There is no way that RDJ is 5'10. 5'7 at most.

Okay, Never said I wasn't. (Also lol)

but Muds and Slants will bring down your country's average height in the next generation too.

Better to be king of manlets than a peasant among tall people.

That's true, but I've been seeing a lot of tall asians and gibsniggers lately. Indians are still short but I saw a 6'4 asian the other day.

not sure what's up with that.

>better to be king of a nigger tribe than to be a middle class american worker

kek, enjoy your AIDS and dying of some sort of mundane yet untreated infection from drinking shit water at 30

>19 and can't even imagine myself doing something like this with a girl

I-I'll make it guys, r-right!?

>people used to wear boots to gain inches back in the past so idk
Everyone in the past was a manlet.

everyone in your families history before was able to, you probably will too

exactly, manlets are NORMAL
lanklets are FREAKS

muh eternal comic book movie studio wars

you niggas need to get a real hobby

Top lel. RDJ is 5'8.

>mfw I think of all the unborn sperms who didnt maek it

oh fug

>i guarantee the average person that go see marvel movies is of the average height

Top lel, RDJ is 5'8.

Nah more like being king of some african country vs middle class American.

would rather be middle class american

African kings still have no running water, air conditioning electricty or medical care and their women are ugly af

most women don't wear heels that big

I am exactly 177cm, but im not american.

>dad became a provider to a single mother
i'm fucked aren't i?

>nobody has posted the pics of rdj on stilts
what happened to this board

>high heels
DC wins again

Dude, I don't know about your situation, but that person is completely insane. If a girl ever comes out with anything resembling that essay, back away. I feel like I caught eye-gonorrhea just reading it. It's like if a girl asks a guy what she should do, and he says, "Ok cool, here's a 15 point plan, now, this part just covers blowjobs..."

When/if you start having sex with people, you'll quickly find out that a lot of them are total fucking messes in the sack. Seriously, basically no one knows what they're doing. You'll be making out with some college qt, and she'll start doing something like obsessively tonguing your ear. You might think that she's trying to send you a sign, like she's really, really into having her ear tongued, and she's doing it to you because she thinks everyone's the same way / people tend to do stuff to others that they enjoy.

But nope, she just read somewhere that the ear is a serious erogenous zone, and now you're both licking lobes while thinking, "man, this is kinda gross and super loud, but hey, gotta sacrifice to give pleasure!"

People are a total mess.

thanks user, now I feel better about being a total mess

No worries. Just think about what kind of stuff you'd put up with. There are girls out there giving absolutely, horrifically bad blowjobs, and people don't really care, because, hey, she's not reeeaally drawing blood, and whatever, I can jerk off about how my dong was in her mouth later.

As time goes by, you get corrected and guided through positive reinforcement, unless you find a girl to serve as your teacher type, where you just practice shit on her while she tells you exactly what feels good and exactly what you need to be doing. Any girl you come across in the wild giving fantastic blowjobs guaranteed had some dude train her.

>tfw king of manlets