IDF's chief rabbi-to-be permits raping women in wartime

>Col. Eyal Karim, the IDF's intended next chief rabbi, has previously provided misogynistic interpretations of Jewish law that consider female conscription 'utterly forbidden' and permits raping 'attracting Gentile women' as a way to keep up morale; female MKs and women's rights organizations, incensed, call for his appointment to be cancelled.
Looks like finally I'll have a gf!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFH51QFqqoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If all jew just dropped dead the world would be a better place now excuse me i need to leave the country before the BKA finds me.

I am in no way a digits poster but I think you just broke the bank merchant friend.

Guess what? Feminists won't do shit about it.

>mindblown

KEK HAS SPOKEN

Fuck jew master rape and dem digits.

FUCKING TRIPLE HITLER DUBS

HAVENU SHALOM ALEICHEM

such a sick hitler get... rage

Fucking jews kill them all.

rip, kamerad.

youtube.com/watch?v=vFH51QFqqoQ

HAFTBEFEHL IN 3 2 1

ayy

It does has its downsides, since you'll have to shave her head...:
>Deuteronomy 21:10-14New International Version (NIV)
>Marrying a Captive Woman
>10 When you go to war against your enemies and the Lord your God delivers them into your hands and you take captives, 11 if you notice among the captives a beautiful woman and are attracted to her, you may take her as your wife. 12 Bring her into your home and have her shave her head, trim her nails 13 and put aside the clothes she was wearing when captured. After she has lived in your house and mourned her father and mother for a full month, then you may go to her and be her husband and she shall be your wife. 14 If you are not pleased with her, let her go wherever she wishes. You must not sell her or treat her as a slave, since you have dishonored her.

You only fight semites, how are you going to find an attractive girl?

there are gems everywhere

Repeating digits confirmed the Jews will outbreed the Muzzies

Looks like jews really do originate from the middle east

LOOKS LIKE YER GETTING A GF LAD

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

HOW ?

HOW ?????????????????

My nose looks slightly jewish and i like money can i get a free passport and join the IDF?

Israel can never live in peace because the Jews will always be expanding their territory. Their Jewish "God" gave them the land from the Nile River in Egypt to the Euphrates River in Iraq and the Jews are going to take this land,.. whatever the cost to the rest of the world.

saw an arab post this on my fb today

didn't think an Israeli would stoop to this

surprisingly reasonable guidelines

Oh Abraham.